Any Russian bros on tonight?

Any Russian bros on tonight?

Who has been to the army here? My service is coming up and I'd like to know any tips or advice that will help me out along the way.

get a gun and boots

You will be raped instantly by your officer .

rush B cyka blyat

>Any Russian bros on tonight?
yep

>Who has been to the army here
Nope. Not yet at least, I have three more years I've got to spend running away from the conscription.

Depends were you've been settled. Near Moscow you will have a "good time" , if we can call it like that . Behind the Ural you will be dead soon .

Actually in Moscow, but a relative who is high up on the food chain told me its actually fun and a better experience to serve past the Urals. Is he just talking his the bullshit?

Why run? And how are you evading anyway? Doctors note I assume?

prepare for dedowtshina, get some boxing/martial arts lessons and be fit and you will not be the typical 'victim' for the older servants. Good luck

> Russian army

Are all Russian girls this slutty? If so, I'm moving to Russia this Summer!!!

They're just niggers with white skin. so, yea

I'm an American married to a Russian woman. No they are not all slutty. She isn't slutty, she's posing for pictures in a private train car with her bf or whatever, he shared the pictures. They are more free with their sexuality than Puritan based America

And no I didn't meet her online. I met her in person when I was traveling in Russian and didn't get married for nearly 3 years after we met.

>wake up at 6am
>a big man comes in
>big man screams ROTA POD'EM
>need to dress up in 15 seconds
>go and do some shitty work if you are in construction battalion
>do better work if you arent them
>be the number 1 if you have relatives, who works/worked with/at army

Don't worry too much. Russian army isn't what it used to be.

This isn't 2005, that system was abolished years ago in reform

This. Also master the nut punch. This punch should go straight to the nuts of members of dedowshina (Suki padla ja ih wseh w rot jebal) and should bear the force to cause such a pain, that the victim will avoid coming near you in the future just because of the intensity and the duration of such masterful nut punch

>useless college degree
>slightly above average physical fitness
>no real skills other than perfect English

Am I doomed for construction work?

Нисе баит ор

Фцск уоц анд сцск соск

Pretty accurate. It's full of self hating gays who live by the rule "only the fucked one is gay" like if they fuck dudes they consider themselves totally straight

thats awesome for me because I love sucking cock anyway (since i am OP)

OP my nigga why so silent?

ну...никто нечего не пишет.

Потому-что тут только одни дебилы с Америки

хахаха, ну я тоже жил за границей какой-то время (долго вообще) - вот и спрашиваю - не хачу не то сказать кому-то. я чистой русский парень, ну "Америка" есть во мне

Im sorry user...

Non-Russian here
what are the general views on conscription? do you guys see any benefit on it or what?

Conservative men think it's necessary for a guy to go through conscription as a sort of a maturing ritual.

Non conservative guys evade it because nobody wants to be someone else's half starving punching bag.

The actual situation in the army varies greatly depending on the unit you get assigned to. Some one those are really nice and actually teach you something useful while others are basically prisons with tortures.

What would be examples of good units to be assigned to?

Why not just bribe them, or a doctor?