Why is baseball the only sport with several sets of multiple franchises in the same cities?

Why is baseball the only sport with several sets of multiple franchises in the same cities?

because you touch yourself at night

I would imagine it comes down to supply vs demand.

>Giants/Jets
>Lakers/Clippers
>Knicks/Nets
> Rangers/Islanders

Why is OP a dumbass!!!!!!Better question!

/nrl/ has like 10 teams from Sydney

City/red bulls

>1 or 2

>several

lrn2read

>1 or 2
>liste 5

Shitcago education everyone.

Soccer, premier league, london

Uses NY

gj ameritard

>LAKERS/CLIPPERS
>KNICKS/NETS

NY have 2 NFL and NBA teams
LA have (had) 2 MLS, NHL, NBA teams
Some canadian cities also have 2 teams (NHL) on 1 city
retard OP

Here's the original question:

>Why is baseball the only sport with several sets of multiple franchises in the same cities?

Here's what you just said:

>liste 5

Did you list 5 cities that have multiple teams IN THE SAME SPORT? No? Oh, so you're a retarded faggot, then, right? Cool. Never pollute the rest of society with your worthlessness again. You don't have to kill yourself, but stop trying to interact with human beings.

How many cities is that? Oh, it's 2, right? And what did I say? I said that "1 or 2" isn't several. So what's your point again? You don't have one? Your life is meaningless? Great. Stop breathing my air.

You didn't negate anything OP said, and your assertion that some Canadian cities have 2 NHL teams is false.

Buenos Aires has like 20 football clubs

u r dum lmao

I get that you're frustrated about having low-functioning autism but please don't use Sup Forums as an outlet for that anger

Boreball isnt a sport though. Or any Amerilard sport for that matter. Just as how esports are their own category so too are Amerifatty sports.

because baseball is a trash sport that only hispanics and middle income/rich white people like

Identify the part of my post you're taking issue with, or don't reply. Everything I've said is correct.

It isn't. New York has two basketball team, LA has two basketball teams.

There's a city with three baseball teams?

Soccer has a fuckton in every major city in Europe and Latin America.

London only has one franchise, Arsenal. The rest are clubs that have actually stayed in their home area.

>Middle income/rich white like
And... That's a bad thing? Kek, or do you prefer apehoop where everyone is a shitskin on and off the court.

2 cities != several

>There's a city with three baseball teams?

No one implied that.

La rams and chargers

They're in different leagues

So?

An argument could be made for aneheim being part of greater los angeles and oakland being part of san fran which would expand the number of cities with franchises to 7
Raiders/49ers
La kings/ducks

why is this autist making a big deal about several when baseball only has 1 more city than the NBA that does it?

Well, in Sao Paulo, there's three major teams with dozens of smaller clubs. Same in Rio, Porto Alegre, etc.

Manchester, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, etc are the same.

>>Knicks/Nets

San Diego is not LA, but the rams and raiders both called LA home at one time

Those cities are two hours apart.

MLB has 4.

LA, Chicago, NY?

>Handegg
>Apehoop
>Euro soccer leagues

There used to be more. It's popular, and it used to be all-pervasive.

it's older, and back in the day there were no teams in the West or South because those areas were poor and sparsely populated, so teams all clustered in the same cities. Also, the AL and NL were 2 separate leagues, and neither one wanted to pass up large cities just because the other league had a team there.

also your question is wrong. NBA has knicks/nets and clippers/lakers.

NFL: Gnats/Jets, 49ers/Raisers
NBA: Knicks/Nets, Lakers/Clippers
NHL: Rangers/Islanders/Devils, Kings/Ducks

why are you posting irrelevant files?

LA, Chicago, NY and?

also LA shouldn't be included either but I am giving it the benefit of the doubt because of the team names

>Oakland is the same city as San Francisco

I can't believe there are dipshits that think SF and Oakland are the same city.

Jesus Christ that is retarded they are not even in the same county and separated by the god damn ocean

theyre as close as gotham and metropolist in the movies

nets became brooklyn nets fairly recently are you like 4?

the fuck are you talking about retard?

>they are not even in the same county

Good point, the 5 boroughs of New York are not part of the same city.

Worthless faggot retard.

but they are in the same city limits and under the same government you mouth breathing abortion

>Worthless faggot retard.
>mouth breathing abortion

You both make good points

Because those franchises are in two different leagues.

Tampa bay and Miami

/nrl/ is more irrelevant than Estonia lad