!!ALL HAIL THE KING OF TROLLS!!

!!ALL HAIL THE KING OF TROLLS!!

I'm so inspired how Milo has been able to make a career out of trolling all under the guise of free speech championing. I'm so sad to see the world kick him down for venturing into the pedophile area but at the same time this has shown us where we need to expand free speech to next. I am very impressed by how quickly he jumped into the 'I was molested as a child by not one but two men, and one was a priest.' Bravo on that foot work. Sup Forums we have so much to learn to get on this person's level.

tl;dr he made a career out of trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would that inspire you? That doesn't seem to be the point of his message, so you're sitting very comfortably on the very bottom rung of his fan base. Having said that, why would a career of "trolling" as you say inspire you at all? Are you just an asshole who likes to twist people's message because it validates the fact that people don't like you?

You should blow him to show him your appreciation. Better idea get your little brother to do it.

He inspiring me to some how make a troll career. I'm working on a plan. Twisting messages? Yet you twist at the end.

Please continue more. This is great practice for me.

/thread

savage!! I LIKE IT

He's a gay male Ann Coulter. Where did he plan to take his act? Nobody will accept him.

twist people's message? I'm pretty sure the messages he criticizes are plenty twisted already by the people who advocate for them.

>ITT OP is a faggot shill being paid to spam /b with "milo is a pedo" propaganda

Internet Outrage culture has spilled into the real world like a global oil spill. Everyone is soaked in a filthy tar that can only be fought with mind soap and elbow grease. Trolls trolling Trolls. Pissing in an ocean of piss

Not disagreeing with you at all there user. OP is just as capable of that.

Sup pedo shill, shilling hard today as usual?

You've been here for way too long, my old friend

Too fucking true, and I get to laugh at all of it!

>shill in damage control mode detected

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account along with gay pedo greentext stories

>being this mad that he got caught shilling on /b

kek

OP here. Nope. You just need to enjoy a good trolling.

He gets it.

Where are you two actually going with this.
Shut the fuck up, both of you are as fucking stupid as the other.

>ITT OP is a faggot shill being paid to spam /b with "milo is a pedo" propaganda

I dont think hes a troll. In all honesty he seems like a reasonable logical guy, and he does our work for us, which is a plus.

Here is a reply to your post too. But no gold star for you. You need to do better.

Shhh I'm learning the ways of Sup Forums

>For more money please affirm support for Trump by giving cum tribute to Alex Jones while screaming praise kek

A true legend. R.i.p.

The way everyone immediately jump onto the pedophile bandwagon and assumed he was a pedophile gave him even more attention than before. It's pretty amazing that nobody sees this right now it's happening right in front of us and everyone thinks Milo is defeated because he resigned from Breitbart.

He definitely has bigger plans and doing this he wants to follow his own ventures without feeling responsible for Breitbart receiving blow back from it. And the fact everyone is blaming Breitbart for not standing up for Milo it's also highly amusing because again what's really happening is right in front of us but nobody seems to see it.

Milo will become a high entity and will continue to live on trolling and speaking without a skipping a Beat. Breitbart will become even stronger without Milo and they will accrue another Army and another speaker. Milo redpilled so many people now he's off to continue doing so in his own matter while Breitbart can do the same and their own manner.

The real issue currently is a fact Infowars was shut down due to censorship. Milo and Breitbart have their situation our control but Alex Jones Infowars really is under attack.

>Killing off Infowars is a bad thing

Top kek

of.....

>>this guy gets it

Breitbart will get to trim some fat and go 'main stream' to get a bigger more scarier following

>> Infowars was shut down due to censorship
what are you talking about that shit hole is still up and running

Making a career out of something so unsubstantial and risky as trolling means that eventually you're gonna get trolled back. Now everybody is pointing him out as a pedo and laughing at his career meltdown. Trolling goes both ways.

>>nice full house

Of course trolls are going to troll the troll. But everyone on Sup Forums know how to deal with trolls so its no big deal to learn or do.

The pedo comments are a calculated career move by Milo. He gets to start a new entity while Breitbart gets to go a little more mainstream. While still staying allied in the background to each others cause.

Milo is a career troll.
Breitbart is dangerous.

>Breitbart is dangerous.

I know, to read that non-Hillary/Pelosi/Schummer approved source is not OK. I am literally trembling!

Instead you read Trump approved source. So much better.

Love him or hate him but you can't ignore him!

>trump approved
because a guy who likes to speak the truth doesn't hate a news source that also speaks truth?

Funny how people are complaining about Milo being a troll on the very forum that pretty much defined that kind of trolling.

bait

yes you can,just cover your ears.

Plz give all IRL and online info on how to contact you. You are a trolls favourite.

so on subject

good eye

can someone explain the pedophile thingy?

Well, his career is over. Now that the right knows he's gay and a pedofile, they want even less to do with him than the left.

Black Pigeon made a video about this.
I guess some people follow him to see what is going on or something.

a guy who isn't a pedo, and doesn't codone them, is being accused of being 'accepting' of them or some shit.

>a guy who likes to speak the truth

If you are this dedicated to ignorance you're a lost cause.

except he's not a pedophile? and his book deal was picked up by someone else. He's far too young and influential/popular for his career to be over yet

google it, it's literally a top story right now and there's plenty of articles with the videos in question. Anything you hear here is going to be colored for or against him.
what a grasp of current events

let me guess, you get your news from buzzfeed and cnn?

too bad the person he trolled the hardest was himself

>trump
>the truth
pick one

lol it was republicans that dug up the video

>Offending people
>Defaming people
Pick one, faggot.

you didn't listen to or read his speech from his press conference yesterday have you?
I'm guessing you also didn't listen to his original statements in their proper context

>made a career

Career implies having a job. He currently does not.

>muh victimhood
thanks for proving me right faggot

lol you cucks will believe anything he says

No, he is in his right to take this stand since he is being directly branded by someone who is at the same time completely lying about his oppositions positions.

TL;DR: How you made the connection between defaming and offending is really just you being stupid. Probably just for the keks.

i thought his whole career blew up when he was the first dude that didn't shit on GG...after that he just became a troll. am i wrong?

>The pedo comments are a calculated career move by Milo.

I have a hard time believing that. You can ride on a wave of controversy on almost every subject, but crossing the pedo line is an almost assured backfire.

There's nobody out there that has approached the pedo subject at a wrong angle whose career hasn't been crushed to dust. These kind of people depend 100% on exposure, and getting completely shunned by every platform on earth isn't a smart career move, it's complete suicide.

If nobody ever sees the guy, he will just dissapear.

I've never understood how the right can support him
>He's smart and champions the right
>but he's a faggot
>he's very clever and is in favour of small government
>but he sucks dick
>he's the darling of the right-wing, god-fearing Republicans
>but he's a sodomite and will burn in hell for all eternity
>he espouses our views
>he'll corrupt our children (even more so now)
conflicted, much?

soon.

All of you un-american right/left traitors will be exposed.

I think reddit is more your speed

Milo the King of Trolls can do it!

Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=xsBZeU9sAII
>I was taken out of context
>molested by two guys
>one was a priest
>need to apologize because american society is weak when its only words

>2017. not knowing all right wingers are faggots

I heard that the guy from Seal Team 6 who shot Bin Laden has a lot of respect for Mattis, as shown by this joke

"Gen Mattis has a bear-skin run in his cabin. The bear's not dead, it's just too scared to move"

curious about what the faggot brigade from reddit thinks they'll accomplish when they come post in threads like this

Sure i do. And so does everyone else who disagrees with you. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Milo isn't king of shit. He's the saddest thing in the world—an aging twink who never got over being validated in college for being "sassy," so he still thinks outrage is the only way to get the attention he craves. He's pathetic and as soon as he starts getting wrinkles he'll off himself. Too little too late.

these tears brought to you by reddit

edgelords are not to be admired

wow

>edgelords
anyone who uses this word unironically should be rounded up and hung

>I was taken out of context
Somehow I have yet to see a context that supports this
>molested by two guys
Doesn't make it okay
>one was a priest
Big surprise. Were there ever charges filled or anything? Dudes only like 30 they can't all be dead, who are they?

Cry more.
No one cares about your reputation being tarnished, faggot. Grow up.

I'd say tweet that at him but you know...

oh no not that word