2CB-Have you tried it, what do you think about it, why isn't it more common?

2CB-Have you tried it, what do you think about it, why isn't it more common?

extremely overrated

>3.5/10 will not give a 4th try

>Tea
>Coffee
>Vodka
>???

Ok what is it? An upper? A depressant? This isn't really a logical progression of things.

It's a shitty research chemical.Pleb tier at best.Real LSD,mushrooms or DMT are the only good psychedelic drugs

ALL of this user

It is as old as MDMA though, and its got great body load and visual load

tried it, a handful of analogs and some 2CE, just go with L

kek he has it.
> Me

2CI 2CE here.

2CE is slightly more pleasant. The word buzzes and you open up.

2CI is darker. Visuals. Wow.
Everything else I might wanna throw up and die.

Does anyone know why its so obscure and barely exists anywhere?

Because it's an illegal drug you have to synthesize, and it's shitty

They used to be so new they were not illegal. The law has to catch up with drugs. Maybe the changed the law that makes a broader range of drugs illegal. You change one little itty biddy part of a chemical and it has anew effect.
These shits were strong. Dosage was 12mg for an light trip and 18 for intense. Without a scale it was easy to overdose and trip major fucking balls.
I was walking down the street and Pokemon music was playing in my head and would change depending on what scenario I was in.

Tl:dr, Illegal now

Where you from? It's fairly common in the southwest UK
It was a legal research chem that was made illegal. Synthetic psychadelic basically
Good if you're at a free party, but overrated. LSD and shrooms are way better if you wanna trip

Tried it.
Loved it.
Made me trip balls.
Had to leave a club and go sit on the beach outside once because the visuals were so intense.
I don't do any of that shit anymore though, my drug taking days are long behind me.

I've only done large doses of mushrooms every few years.

What would you suggest? also, any contacts in Seattle area?

Anyone done a nexus flip (Mdma plus 2cb)

Nah. I've done all of these, and 2C-B has it's place. It does for the interpersonal what LSD does to the intrapersonal. Take it with friends!

it's fun, but not a serious drug. something to take if you wanna look at pretty visuals and think existentially. not a useful tool like lsd. still an amazing chemical though imo

I tried some 2 CT 7 a while back.

Snorted it, it burned like hell. I didnt realize that I wasn't supposed to do it all, ended up doing more than a couple "hits".

hard trip, no sleep. not unpleasant. most memorable moment was trying to sleep. There was a hierarchy of pillows that was ever-changing. Depending on where the pillows were and what position they were in. Not easy to describe.

wouldn't do it again.

Yeah. Since you already get a bit of a rush from the 2CB, you don't really notice much of a physical effect but it makes the trip merrier

This

picture is incorrect. 2cb makes faces melt.

I have combined these two. I had also done speed, earlier. The 2c-b straightened me right out. I became hyper-aware of the social and sexual politics of the dancefloor, but with the fuzzy sensuousness of mdma underpinning it. It was very pleasant. Good for dancing.

Got some in my freezer right now. Never touched it because I have access to acid.

Would like to try it when I don't have time for a 12-hour trip, but apparently it makes you nauseous. My stomach gets bad enough on acid, so I don't need any more of that.

Why in the freezer?

i use to buy sheets from a guy and took like 300 of them myself had no idea it was different from LSD... ( I was a teen then) That disgusting metallic taste. I feel like 2cb hurt my mind much more in the long run rather than taking LSD after and soon selling that to others rather than selling 2cb. And after alot of my clients liked the change in high. So i say LSd is alot better for your well being and mind set. I love taking 2cb at shows and events its good for the energy boost. But id rather take Lsd in a room at home and just chill

Freezer is more for LSD
but the cold and the no light environment allows the lsd to stay in a state where it lasts longer. its like putting a flower in water.

I tried it a few times back in my college days.

It has very good visuals, but a shitty body high, feels really synthetic, kind of cracks you out feeling, absolutely no uphoria. It kind of does the opposite of MDMA, just makes me depressed with crazy visuals. The only way I liked it was getting drunk while I was on it.

It's not popular because like most research chems it's barely recreational. An interesting experience, but overall it left me disappointed, depressed and bored every time I did it.

I found a dosed altoid I on the floor of my van that I dropped down there over a year ago and it was just as strong as the day i dosed it.

Totally! That for sure fucking happens dude! like I dont even recommend the fridge i just think OCD dealers use it.

It's a pretty fun drug, kinda like a mixture of LSD and MDMA, you get the energetic euphoria, social aspects and some visuals/distortion. I don't really see it as much of a psychedelic so if you go into it expecting an LSD-tier trip you will be disappointed. That being said I haven't tried the higher doses.

Don't forget mescaline friendo