What Happened to Free Speech, Conservatives?

What Happened to Free Speech, Conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Otc73666sqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You jerk-offs are all about "free speech" until someone says something that upsets you, and then you're all about censorship.

No idea.

>>Dickehead

Why wasn't he allowed to speak at CPAC, fascists?

I don't know. What caused the Berzerkley riots, libtard?

>ITT OP is a faggot shill being paid to spam /b with "milo is a pedo" propaganda

Trump gets to say any lie he wants right into the microphone - derrr....it was only locker-room talk derr...

This guy gives his personal opinion, and conservatives lose their shit.

Is it because he is gay?

Why can't Milo say "grab father Mike by the dick" when featured speaker Trump says "grab women by the Pussy" ?

That's it, isn't it? He's gay, and that upsets your Daddy-has-been-married-three-times family values.

Hes not just Gay.
He's a flamer.

There are certain topics you just can't touch without a certain reverence and respect. He fucked up large because he talked flippantly about child molestation and that is a cultural taboo that is too much to bear.

The basic reason is that people are stupid assholes who make basic associations over thinking things through. You say something that even sounds like you agree with something Hitler did, you are automatically a Natzi. You talk about 'very very young boys' at big gay sex parties, you are a child molestor.

There's no room for subtlety.

He has been tarred and feathered, his detractors now have dirt on him and he cannot be invited into a dialogue about anything without this bullshit looming over it. No matter where he goes, all his enemies need to do to shut him up is hire a bunch of 'protestors' to hold up signs, and then, no matter what the top[ic WAS it's now about him being a child molestation advocate.

This is classic propaganda. Look at V. Putin's career of smearing his enemies to see some fun recent examples.

Anyway, this giant faggot has wads of cash in his bank, so he should just retire, fuck dudes and live a rich lifestyle until he dies of AIDS.

I envy the guy.

What happened to "fake news"?

He's outlived his usefulness. He's a washed up, burnt out comedian

Someone in CPAC reads AND believes something that wasn't reported on Fox News?

because raping a woman is cool but consensual sex with a child is not.

gr8 b8 m8

You must be new here, and a faggot. Most likely a double nigger too.

WOW WHAT IS THIS FAGOTTRY ABOUT ?

The right to free speak protects you from the government inhibiting your expression. Whether it is verbal or through another medium the government is not suppose to be able to stop you (there are rare examples where they can). Milo lost his job because Breitbart figured it was better for them if they didn't have him work for their company. They are a private company and are allowed to hire or fire anyone they feel will help their business. If he wants to empathize with pedophiles from his own experience then he can do it on someone else's platform. No one is under any obligation to pay or provide him with anything if they don't want to.

He spoke of being to Hollywood parties, seeing kids get raped, and doing nothing about it.

Yes.

nice try, Milo. go back to jerking off to 3 Doors Down.

[fixed], big silly.

also: these pictures are BE-HEHEHEEE-GGING for Hitler staches. Did Hannity personally take them.... you know... as a favor...

>Media starts performing "hit jobs" on popular figures outside the traditional meda
>people lose their shit falling for it

Here's a tip, the mainstream media only cares about ratings and furthering their own agenda, they are as trustworthy as any ideological or political group.

which proves joe rogan is a god because he had him on his show right before he went off the rails- at his HEIT, I mean height. I doubt he'll have him back on... now that he's disseminating his lifestyle of "helping boys realize their sexuality." Someone should tell him you are born gay... and you realize it not from getting railed in the ass by a priest (like him). But from having nurturing parents.

Here is another tip...
The fringe media does the same thing. They also have their own ideological and political agendas but because they are smaller there is less attention paid to them they can really deceive and manipulate with less scrutiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Otc73666sqU

Yeah that is true, no one is without bias. The difference is that outside traditional media they don't pretend to be unbiased or at the very least make a transparent attempt to be as unbiased as possible.

I can't wait for mainstream media to finally fuck off and die so that free speech can resume properly.

Yet again.... Free speech is protected from the government. Saying that the lose of mainstream media would make it return is just crazy. Plus it would also mean you would want to remove their free speech for one you agree with more. Plus do you think that fringe media creating articles to stir up controversy and putting click bait to make money is transparent? It all comes down to money in the end and if Fox, CNN, NBC, ect... All goes away whatever takes the place will do the same profit generating stories at the expense of truth or to inform.

You are literally to stupid to insult

they are trying to play the terrorism/saying fire in a theater arguement to everybody to establish ease and control for a manipulation platform. we are an inch from fascism.

yall falling for the easy bait

Free speech means you won't go to jail for what you say, not that everybody has to put up with you and the shit that comes out of your mouth.
In this case saying consent isn't really needed in some case because the 12 year old being raped is mature enough is a damn good reason not to have this psycho on your show. Again, that's not limiting free speech, they can invite and not invite whoever they please

Now you're arguing right to work, which is another conservative favorite. Say whatever you want, do whatever you want, but your employer can fucking fire you for whatever they want to as well.

This Milo shit is hilarious, not because he's an unemployed, useless faggot, but because it's a free speech issue vs. a right to work issue. Both Conservative masturbation points.

We can't have someone who is pro pedo when we're worked hard to get pedosta and his cronies arrested

Did he get arrested? Or are you just a moron that seems to think that your workplace should have to put up with whatever you say.

Literally who?

I dont follow the media.

If he only was into fucking little girls instead of little boys this never would have happened.

He isn't their employee he is hired to speak which would make him a subcontractor at most. They have none of the responsibilities an employer would have.

Ironically when the NYT or WSJ tried legitimizing pedos last year no one bat an eyelash and said journalists likely still have their jobs.

Looks like Highlander if he were a fag
Looks like Draco Malfoy it he were slightly less faggy

>Saying that the lose of mainstream media would make it return is just crazy.

It would remove said influence from the hands of tyrants. Besides cable TV subs are dropping yearly, the Alphabet news stations were going extinct anyway.

>He isn't their employee
>he is hired

K. He was getting paid for work by them, and I'm willing to bet he had a contract unless they were literally paying him like an illegal under the table.

Anarchists. They are not liberals. They want power much the same as liberals and conservatives do.

>faggot shill being paid
Election's over. No more shills. Just you not answering OP's question because you know he's right.

>NYT or WSJ tried legitimizing pedos

>What Happened to Free Speech

You dipshits confuse "free speech" with "consequence free speech".

He had the title of an editor at Brietbart so he was an employee. He also did speaking engagements through them as well as on his own. If an employees action negatively effect the company then they are in their full right to terminate there job.

Tell me which government entity punished him for his words.

Nobody's "confusing" shit.
Conservatives are the biggest whiners about how liberals censor free speech.
And now they did exactly what they accuse liberals of doing.

>What Happened to Free Speech, Conservatives?

Well did the gubbament prosecute him for stating he likes sex with boyz? No? Well there is you free speech.

Back in my day we made fun of faggots instead of giving them platforms to speak. Conservative or Liberal.

Fags.

ill tell you OP, free speech was never a thing in the first place. sure you can say anything you want but if there was truly free speech you could literally shout anything anytime and face no consequences. trials wouldnt exist and niether would most other laws. when we say free speech, what that really means is you're allowed by this governing body to use a birth given speaking aparatus.

missing the point

but you're a faggot
how do you get to speak?

Nope. You want the government to restrict what we can and can't say. Like with your plans for the Equal Time Acts that failed. We want the people to decide the consequences because that won't violate the 1st amendment.

funny how you appear to be exercising free speech with little or no obstacles user
you might be full of shit

Both of these answers right here. OP and every other idiot in this thread getting butt hurt over a news agency dumping someone over a PR nightmare of a person is too much of a child to understand.

Disney dropped PewDiePie over a video where he explicitly made fun of Nazi's, and you kids get worked up and defend a guy who says Pedophiles help teach young boys about sex?

Yeah, Ok. /Thread

This isn't about me.
It's about conservatives like you being hypocrites.
inb4 durr im not a conservative
yes you are faggot

I wasn't invited to speak at CPAC so I have to do my speaking on a Mongolian sweater knitting site.

Well maybe next time you're trying to make a points republicunts you shouldn't sound like you're one of them.

Nope. You're just too stupid to understand that free speech means the government can't punish you for words but those words are not free from consequence in the general public.
And you liberals call us uneducated. Are you really this ignorant or just arguing because your mommy is still making your dinner?

>republicunts
I'm a liberal Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton.
lrn2attention

Clickbait articles like Vox and Buzzfeed are going the same way as mainstream media.

They are being replaced by people like Milo and Sargon. This would leave a void for actual reporting, though, as in real journalists ground pounding and talking to people to get stories.

I know I said free speech, I suppose in retrospect I meant more in the spirit of free speech rather than the law, I didn't mean to imply that the government was cracking down in any way.

still missing the point

who was giving liberals shit for not letting Milo speak?

YOU.

Now look what you faggots did.

I meant you as in you libtards. And while there are examples of conservative hypocrisy, this isn't one of them. Also, liberals wrote the book on hypocrisy so you have no room to talk.

Not arguing. Putting you hypocrites in your place.
This is a blow for the alt-right.

What's better? Consequence free speech or group policed speech (I.E. twitter mobs and the like).

Also we have consequence free speech here at Sup Forums and it's great.

Yes it is, shithead.
And you can keep Kellyanne Conwaying all you like but your ass ain't talking its way out of this.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

That's not the point at all. You just can't argue anymore so you're deflecring. However, we fired a guy for promoting pedophilia. You burned things, hurt people, and destroyed private property because you disagreed with him. If you can't see the difference, then please kill yourself.

No one stopped him saying it. He is not facing criminal charges for having said it. His freedom of speech has not in any way been challenged.

What you are asking for is "freedom from criticism". Despite the fact that criticism is speech. So you want only certain types of speech to be free. Just the ones you like. Does that not seem problematic?

No you fired a guy for expressing an opinion over something you disagree with.

Admit it, faggot. Oh wait, you can't. You're a hypocrite.
You prefer the double standard so you can keep blaming liberals instead of taking personal responsibility.

That's dishonest, we are asking for powerful media centers to not misrepresent things in order to wield power.

No it's not you fucking retard. Get yourself a basic knowledge of what the 1st amendment is and then come back. As of now, you're much too stupid to be talking with the adults here.
Or kill yourself. Either one will make the world better.

Doesn't have shit to do with the government, dickwad.

Stop deflecting.
It has everything to do with conservatives insisting that opinions be expressed whether we agree with them or not.

You faggots are the biggest fucking whiners about this.

But you clearly can't practice what you preach.

Conservatives are basically the definition of do as I say not as I do.

They are basically a caricature of hypocrisy at this point after how they treated Obama after the election with how they want everyone to embrace Trump and "give him a chance."

>kek

That's not what freedom of speech is.

Feel free to criticize the media and all. They do a terrible job of delivering news content because their main aim is advertising dollars, but it has very little to do with concerns over freedom of speech.

I think there's a bigger "freedom of speech" issue at hand, specifically with Milo.

Getting no platformed, having the media blatantly misrepresent him causing him to lose his job and book deal (not that he's financially hurting).

Not specifically with Milo - twitter mobs attacking employers for employee opinions whether true or not to get them fired - media misrepresenting many things to push an agenda.

Sure, the government isn't involved in any of this, but if you want to pretend it's all just "fair criticism of speech" then I think you are being willfully ignorant.

I'm not proposing that I know the solution, I'm pointing out that it's a significant problem in our society and needs fixing.

One has the right to free speech. There is no right from freedom of consequences of certain speech.
First I "heard of" this attention-seeking fag, selling himself off as an "alt-right" conservative. I said to myself, "Yep. Same old shit." The nigger-dick-riding faggot got, and is getting what he wants. Publicity. And these stupid threads just add to it. I am so tired and angered of just talk. From everyone. Protest, rallies, debates, town hall fucking shit. You want to make people notice you, and listen to "your message"? Then fucking DO SOMETHING. Action speaks louder than words.

So in your opinion it's totally fine for organizations to get together to control speech as "consequences".

Personally I find that idea vehement.

This.

In France you say one thing against jews, get labelled as an antisemite, and everyone acts as if it's an established fact that you are despite never actually saying anything antisemitic.

Why do you need to say anything against Jews? Wouldn't you deserve the label?

>Getting no platformed, having the media blatantly misrepresent him causing him to lose his job and book deal (not that he's financially hurting).

How did they misrepresent what he said? He literally said 13 year olds having sex with older men is fine with him.

Don't be surprised when your job is being in the public eye you say having sex with 13 year old boys isn't pedophilia gets you fired. He can feel how he wants about 13 year old boys but when his employer doesn't like him stating that they can do whatever they want.

"No platformed"? You aren't entitled to a platform and neither is this pandering dickwad.

You and he are absolutely free to set up your own blog, station or newspaper and see if anyone buys it. And people are absolutely free not to.

What you are advocating is the restriction of criticism and the determination of speech by an authority. You are literally using the term "freedom of speech" whilst trying to express the exact opposite of freedom of speech.

Other user is right, you should kill yourself.

>>You fired him

>>Look at what you people did

>>You

Breitbart fired him for saying something publicly, retard. They pulled the trigger.

Society and the human race would be better off if you immediately found a long rope and hung yourself from the nearest tree before you spread more dysfunctional 'opinions'.

>Election's over. No more shills.
Bro. Shills are always lurking. They aren't an election time thing.

Being no platformed is the act of people organizing against you to prevent you to speak. This happened a number of time when liberals used violence to shut down his "Dangerous Faggot" tour spots.

I'm advocating against shutting speech down by groups of people with a focused ideology!

>Isreal commits crimes
>you disgusting antisemite

Noted liberals like the staff of Brietbart.

He was talking about how his personal experience as a 13 year old with an older man and then went on to explain how the fallout from that experience shaped his life in a negative way.

He also said some flippant shit about it, but the implication that he advocated or condoned pedophilia is patently false and is the narrative concocted by the media.

You're changing your argument on the fly. Just from the way you talk and type I'm guessing you're not old enough to actually use Sup Forums.

The staff of Brietbart organized massive protests that caused thousands of dollars of damage?

I'd love to see proof of that.

>no more shills
Sup Forums has always been shilled since before the election. How new are you?

You're doing it again faggot.

Trying to censor opinions you don't agree with.

This is a victory for progressives and a blow to the alt-right.

I'm not OP, so you're wrong, that argument is my argument.

Or more likely anons are using that as an excuse not to answer the criticisms being leveled against them.

Who do you imagine "no platformed" him from his position as editor there?

Or are you just going full "no true scotsmen" on this one?