ITT: Overrated Garbage Celebrities

ITT: Overrated Garbage Celebrities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygzRDayKxTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Em is a legend. Even people that hate rap will admit he has good songs. You don't like Stan? Fuck is wrong with you?

Kim Kardashian
Taylor Swift
Ed Sheeran
Most of these "celebrities" that I don't give a shit about

Eminem dickrider spotted go back to facebook where you belong in your habitat you cuck

Edgy

>Eminem dickrider spotted go back to facebook where you belong in your habitat you cuck

This is a pretty basement dweller post. Even if you aren't a neckbeard, you have the social skills of one right now.

>trying this hard to look cool and edgy

Your thread is shit, sage

Em is wack, get over it faggots.

There's a difference between not liking something and it being overrated. You are too retarded to notice it tho.

I won't argue about the ones you said because I do the know them well enough, but I really don't think Eminem is overrated. I don't listen to him btw

>Em is wack
I'm old. Are you saying he's good, or he's bad.

I only ask, because I've recently found that if someone says "he's sick" it doesn't mean I need to send a get-well card (not that I would in the case of young Marsall)

Overrated Celebs? I would definitley say Your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.OP is a fag

*Marshall

nice

Why are you calling him "Em" like you personally know him? Jesus fuck, both of you are retarded. Get out.

Damn bro, I'm not even an american and I know that ''wack'' = it sucks

Wow. If only you could live your life NOT THINKING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE maybe you'd be fucking happy, you stupid fucking shaved chimp.

My favorite actor is Bill Shatner too

Nigger celebrities who make garbage music and act like they have talent. God niggers are so fucking untalented and given so much respect and give none back.

The faggot from How I Met Your Mother

A bunch of 15 year old white guys on dickriding dumbshit get out of Sup Forums fags you are the type of faggots who hates rap and listen to Em and Hopsin and nothing else

Thanks. I'm not American either, and I did say I was old: as in grey.

I support I could have gone to UD, but I thought I'd ask

Adele

Donald Drumpf

Andy Warhol

All of the ones who shilled for Hillary.

Typical piece of shit narcissist who thinks he has a full-proof judge of character but is really a chronic pessimist because he's never been able to connect with anybody.

Mike Patton

Eminem was good, now he's shit like every other mainstream cunt who makes "music" nowadays.

This post is like a youtube comment from a latino tween who barely speaks english.

Rap sucks tho.. Eminem is the only living rapper that still does it right.. I dont think ive ever even heard of hopsin

Your opinion is bad

Is correct tho

>I'm a averege 15 year old white male with no taste of music listen to nothing but overrated piece of shit like Feminem and hates hip hop and I also love taking Eminem's cock of my sorry ass
this is you user

>Eminem=Mainstream

Check who wrote the songs.

How the fuck was I dickriding?

Seriously, this is bad trolling

He'srightyouknow.jpg

This is some next level butthurt.. I dont even like eminem lol i just said he is the ony rapper still alive that does it well.. Not as good as he used to but alright.. Either way rap isnt real music.. Its just people talking with simulated music in the background

Joey Bada$$
Chance the rapper
MF Doom
Kendrick Lamar
J. Cole
Earl Sweatshirt
Flatbush Zombies
Run the Jewels

Thats just what comes to mind off top of good - great rappers.

You probably listen to wocka or future and go "buhh rap is so bad!"

>Being this ignorant to the subject but still wants to give his retarded opinion

Ill give a half point for mf doom

Do you even have an opinion? Or do you just listen to the same shit as everyone else?

Trump*

Let's keep up with OP

I doubt you've listened to half those people. Also how could I forget roc marciano.

watson

Ive listened to enough of them.. Its hard to tell them apart tho it all sounds the same.. But sure keep giving them money to do the same thing over and over

what was this guy's name again?

Finding good rapper it's like finding diamonds:

You'll have to deal with a lot of savage black people until you find what you're looking for.

"all sounds the same" lmao just as ignorant as someone saying all metal sounds the same. they are all totally different rappers.

I see now. you're just a hypebeast who wants to be different.

this fuckshit

agreed.
stop

Just because there's a shit ton of bad rappers doesn't mean good rappers don't exist

I know they are totally different rappers.. Thats why i dont like that they sound the same.. And to be honest about 90% of metal does sound the same

No, it doesn't. You have as much lyrical merit as a phonetic

although there are obviously better rappers than Eminem, he still is lyrical and makes decent songs. hes done great things and earned many awards, but he has gotten old.

Yes it does, and youre easily manipulated

You must think everything sounds the same.

you don't even know what a phonetic is

Well theres the other 10% of metal

>googles it

Lol you are just adorable

>light mode

It kills me to even call this faggot a celeb

Yeah I am, because I am the one proving you wrong in that every metal band sounds the same

overrated? maybe. garbage? gtfo of your own thread

he's not even close to being funny. just an overrated fag

pic very related

where is your proof that every metal band sounds the same?

Well then youre not proving me wrong cause i said 90% ;p

Eminem is so fuckin whiteboy cringe, it hurts my guts deeply to see anyone protecting him i.e this thread

uhm. what. who the fuck is that?

Again i said 90% lol.. And just listen to them

Go away stormfag

Not even close to a number because of subgenres and etymoligical differences

Eminem has won more than 10 Grammys and the first rapper to win an Oscar, he is known to be a lyrical genius, how is he, "whiteboy cringe"? Are you fucking dense?

thats not proof you dip

Yeah well, it is pretty white to win an oscar, but did he win an oscar ? You've gotta be fucking me, they let anyone in these days

i agree. I enjoyed his old shit but new H3h3 is just fucking terrible. The fucking jew got kike-scared when that lawsuit came through and changed his entire fucking routine.

90 is a number
Can you prove its not proof?

the butthurt is strong in this one. worse than a metalhead. fucking hell.

You suck at trolling

He did win an Oscar for the soundtrack, 'Lose Yourself'. And its still a great achievement, that's why hes the first one among all the rappers.

I agree he isn't very funny, maybe a few good videos in the entire catalog.
His lawsuit is a big deal though. If he loses it could change youtube a lot

KEK'd

Maybe but they are still replying lol

Hahahaha, I didn't know that. Good for him

Ah my bad, didn't know hiphop success was measured by white popularity and elitist panels, guess he really was the greatest then

You nailed the truth on that one

Now that was a good rapper

Beingdick Cuminherbunch or something

OP is a fag. Eminem is so far from overrated he is one of the greatest rappers to ever emerge.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygzRDayKxTk

xd

>elitist panels
>elitist
always the excuse of shitty "musicians"

He is arguably in the top 5 dead or alive how is he overrated hes been at that posion for like a decade even other rappers agree.

hes overrated, but hes lyrically amazing. the way he connect his words in music is that makes him the greatest, but he is overrated and mainstream.

shitty anything really

>Lists shitty rappers
>Exposes himself of being an underaged nigger faggot

Fuck off nigger lover

You don't believe in music in a cultural context or are you just that fuckin fat and American

holy shit neckbeard, go back to watching MLP