>don't get enough money to save up for car or another place to stay
>don't know anyone

What do I do?
I just want a comfy job so I can make a living

Join the army

already did
can't becuase of health problems

How do you get your neetbux?

Also you could try for a job with the post office. There is a post office in basically every town in the united states, and the pay isn't bad especially if you're used to being a neet, you'll feel like a rich fgt.

One advice. Leave your current nest and move to a place where you can find a Job.

And don't say you can't. Everything is possible, you just have to do it.

Learn to cook.

Ingredients at their base level are really cheap. Learn recipes, sell cheap lunches or good cakes. You'll eat better because you cook fresh, you'll feel better and you'll learn a skill.

Start off buy making a loaf of bread or pizza base. It'll give you an insight to the work that goes into cooking or baking.

OP can't even respond to his own thread after posting it, doesn't deserve a job.

I guess I could drive mail, but I still have to get up, get to mail office, sort mail and spend entire day driving around
not cozy

ok satan

I was eating

You sound lazy.
Stop bitching on the internet and apply yourself.

HAIL SATAN

Seriously though. Just fucking change your situation.

I was neet for a little while. Got a job through a friend. Ironically he lost his job and i still work there. He's an alcoholic and not doing well. I'm homeless and hurt my hand at work so i haven't made much money. I'm gonna be in a bad position for the next couple weeks. But guess what. I'm still applying as much as i can towards getting out of this situation. Just get a fucking job. Meet new people if that's what it takes.

Suck dick

your fucked user.

>OP ask for adive on how to get a job
>"hurr durr just change"

don't be such a retard

how the fuck am I lazy?
I'm not bitching I'm asking for advice

>implying small towns don't have McDonalds and Wendy's and Walmarts to work at.

At least be honest with yourself, OP. It's not there are NO jobs. Just not any jobs "good enough" for you and how you view yourself, despite your lack of qualifications and experience.

Anyway go to trade school and learn to be a plumber.

>I still have to get up, get to mail office, sort mail and spend entire day driving around
>not cozy
>cozy

You try to use the way with the least efford, you don't want to invest time and effort into making money.

You're a lazy fuck

I'm not americans so no, there isn't a walmart or McDonalds in every single place
And I don't live in a smalltown
There is a grocery store, an industrial metalworking company who is going bankrupt and a gas station, at least that's what I can think of at the moment.
I have tried getting a job and even had jobs in the past

the mail office is in town which is too far away, they probably wont hire me anyway and if they do how am I suppose to get to work everyday if I have no car and the post office is 45 miles away?
believe me, if I could just get in a post can every morning, drive around the area and deliver mail while getting paid, I would do it

run to the city you dumbfuck.

start growing some fruits and vegetables, so you can sell them at the local market, if not, make one, you can literally spend the whole day there, make some money, when you get home you have still some stuff to do, it is a hard beggining but it is a one, you will also meet up some people and maybe find a better job soon.

Well at least you're white...

Open a bed and breakfast. People love visiting the middle of nowhere. You can cook, right?

there is lots of land here I can probably do that

ye, I want my white privilege though

does that matter?
Can't I just serve them toast, some fried sausages and eggs like in the movies?

Its pretty easy. Get an home in a city. And for that you hustle n half year

No. You have to know how to cook. It's not that hard though. Get an air fryer so you can do fish and chips. Americans this k that's pretty much all you eat. That's how wants to stay in the English countryside.

Go live in the forest and become self sustainable. Prehistoric men did it with less you weak piece of shit

Find a girlfriend with a plan. Impregnate her.

That's only a temporary fix, until she realizes how useless you are and dumps/divorces you. Ask me how I know. ASK ME HOW I KNOW. :`(

Sounds like you should just move to the city then, OP. Do you know anyone there you can crash with for a a few weeks at least? Or look into the homeless shelters? Get creative. Hell, I slept in a university library for a couple weeks when I was down on my luck.

Stay miserable you lazy cuck.