Can someone explain to me how utter shit like this gets greenlit?

Can someone explain to me how utter shit like this gets greenlit?

I feel so bad for Mark Strong
Guy is beyond talented & he just can't seem to catch a break

Produced by
Sacha Baron Cohen
Peter Baynham
Ant Hines
Nira Park
Todd Schulman

>greenlight

cuz it was a steam game???

the dude helped finance it.

you know he made money with borat and bruno???

>(((Sacha Baron Cohen)))

He is. Can't understand why he agreed to be in this shit. Was it the thought of being inside an elephants vagina getting cummed on, or sticking a rocket up his anus.

ITT: people that want the same humor in every movie.

For those of you who haven't seen it. There's a scene in which Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Stong are running from some guys chasing them and they see a pack of elephants and hide inside one of the female elephants, they craw inside her vagina and then a male elephant comes and starts fucking the lady elephant and his penis is hitting the two guys and then one of them starts working on the shaft and the other reaches out to caress his balls and the elephant cums and covers them in sperm.

>upper-middle-class jew making fun of hardworking Scouse lads

>this user doesn't know what greenlit means
>he's so uneducated he actually thinks it has to do with steam

You're lying

Great scene.

Eh? Its puerile vulgar humour that's ten-a-penny in loads of shitty comedy films.

jews

>Grimsby
>Scousers

Fucking retard.

what did they mean by this?

That's actually funny in the way it escalates in ridiculousness and if you keep in mind it's for teenage boys.

I hate Sacha Baron Cohen so fucking much. You would never have had to write that post if that piece of shit didn't off himself years ago.

Who the fuck sits down and thinks, "You know what would be hilarious? Stuffing yourself inside and elephant's cunt and getting jizzed on."

Are AIDS jokes even funny?

Only Trey Parker and Matt Stone could make AIDS jokes funny.

Part of what makes Sacha so pathetic is that he tries so hard to outgross them that he entirely forgets that he's supposed make actual jokes at the same time.

He's a fourteen year old who literally wishes AIDS on others.

>greenlight
>cuz it was a steam game???

Somebody email me on the first day of autumn. It can't come soon enough.

that was the best scene, you daft twat.
also when he sucked on his brothers testies was also pretty hilarious.

Was this movie animated by a 16 year old tumblrina?

>g

People like you shouldn't make movies. Neither of that shit was remotely funny.

>animation in a movie
>now not considered part of a movie according to contrarian NEET #1488

A Jew?

I. unfortunately. looked this up.

I'd think so, but I feel there's something else here.
John "How do I" Landis wasn't this tasteless. Woody Allen didn't do anything this disgusting in his movies.
Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis didn't come up with anything this awful, and I doubt the thought even crossed their minds.

All of them were Jews.
It's like the typical Jew has actually gotten worse over time.

Drunk on power. They used to still need talent to get a movie greenlit, not hollywood (((royalty))) can just go slap together a script while high on cocaine and get $200 million to make it.

*now hollywood

I believe it. This year in particular is fucking pathetic. I'm glad Ghostbusters won't make anywhere near Sony's target profit, at least. I'm still doubting it'll break even with the posted budget.

Comedy in general has been pretty shitty for a good while. The Nice Guys was the funniest thing I've seen in years, and still stands as the movie of 2016 for me.

>that was the best scene, you daft twat.

I know you're trying to defend the movie, but calling that embarrassing effort in gross-out "comedy" the best part ensured that I would never watch it, even out of curiosity.

If the best Sacha could come up with was climbing in an elephant's pussy and getting an elephant's dick rubbed on him, then he shouldn't have a job.

how does it feel he makes more than you ever will being an internet tryhard with a stick up your ass

I'm sure Sacha has literally had a stick up his ass, as a result of trying too hard. If not, I'm sure he will.

I'm not in the film industry as I have nothing to contribute. I know that my actions, should dumb luck allow them to catch on, would do more harm to the genre I chose.

The difference is that Sacha doesn't know this, and he still doesn't seem to know this while the rest of the world is catching on. The negative reception of Grimsby alone should've clued him in.

There is absolutely no excuse for this bullshit. It's not shocking. It's not funny. It's not even that gross.
It's sad.

Holy shit those 2 people have fast reflexes

(((Hollywood))) needs to be purged

Kino

Nobody liked this, and most critics called it more desperate than funny.
It also made 10 mil under its posted budget, not even counting advertising.

Cohen's done.

cinegrid when

I didn't expect it to be any good but I got a few chuckles out of it. Not his best but worth one watch.

Nice guys was an instant classic, pure humor buddy cop/pi film. Only made 36 millions.
Cause it was R rated? People are idiots, took my parents to see it they loved it. Would never have gone by them selfs to see it..

We need films like this, films for adults

>it's actually real
huh

Holy shit

it was an ok scene

but I originally laughed more when Ace Ventura came oiut of the fake rhino's ass

This movie was much, much, MUCH gayer than I expected. Rockets going up anuses, testicle sucking, etc. I was pretty drunk, so it seemed funny at the time. Now it just seems lazy and gay.

KINO

What's wrong with it? I laughed out loud multiple times watching it and that's the purpose of this movie

Why though?

BRAVO COHEN!

Because Sacha thinks being disgusting is the same thing as being funny. He's a talentless hack who can only get by on shock value.

I'm amazed that Mark Strong didn't laugh in the face of whoever offered him the script.

Is Mark Strong supposed to be a good actor?

He's certainly better than this.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a better actor than Mark Strong

Also, this movie ain't bad

>i.e. Feels humiliating and I justify my shame in layers on bullshit

Projection if I've ever seen it before.
Only person who seems to give a shit about how much money he has is you.

>claims to know what a much more successful human being "knows"
>accuses others of projection

lol

You're actually retarded, aren't you?
He's specifically said in many interviews the things he knows. It doesn't take that many to out yourself as a tryhard, talentless piece of shit. And he consistently has.

His fame is already quickly fading as well, since you're so insistent on including that. I'm far from alone in seeing Sacha Baron Cohen as a tryhard, talentless piece of shit. It's painfully obvious, and not a little pathetic.

still funnier than MemePool

>adding more layers of bullshit to hide shame

lol

Whether he is, or not is irrelevant. Grimsby is beneath them both

Hey, enjoy your has-been "comedian" all you want. You're practically the only one left who would want to defend him.