Drugs general

Drugs general.

What drugs are you on tonight Sup Forums? I have only been drinking some cognac because my hashish is out.

>Favourite drug
Cannabis

>Underrated drug
Cannabis

>Overrated drug
Alcohol

>Worst a.k.a will never try
Heroin

fav used to be weed but its losing its magic

I know what you mean. It's not like it was when you started smoking.

For me that has only been an advantage, because before i got complete whack on weed but now it helps me in many ways, though it has its sideeffects. But we are all different I guess.

>What drugs are you on tonight Sup Forums?

Where do you live? It's like 1 PM.

Scandinavia, its 8 pm here, I know it's a workday but I dont work only study on distance so everyday is weekend for me.

i used to just get so SO fucked on weed. i remember this one time I was taking English 102 and the teacher said we had to watch this movie called Lost Planet or something, and it was from 1951, and we were going to meet in the auditorium. So i smoked this huge bongload of green apple kush and was just so so so high for the movie. jesus, it felt like a mix of being in the movie theater in 1951 and being one of the astronauts.

now its like, i smoke, feel a little dizzy and tired, and then it goes away.

=\

You mean lost planet? Funny you should bring that up because I watched the movie recently. About the robot and the extinct aliens right?

To bad to hear about that, I don't know where you live but it might be because you smoke weed instead of hasish. I personally prefer hasish before weed, and a lot of "heavy" smokers that I know also do, but I know it is not common out of Europe.

Not only is hasish more concentrated, but it generally contains more CBD than the average bud which for me helps with my psychological health, while THC in larger amounts in my case do the opposite.

Have you tried having a break for a month or so? For me that makes the tolerance go down and I get wasted on 0.2 grams of hash.

yeah i should probably take a break

*Forbidden planet is the name of the movie.

yah, this bad boy

What did you think about the movie? I watched it only a couple of days ago very high.

i really liked it it was bomb. old sci fi is the best for weed

We are the same, bless brother.

>Favourite drug
Shrooms

>Underrated drug
Shrooms

>Overrated drug
Cannabis

>Worst
Krokodil

i just bought this bad boy online

Yeah I agree to some degree, psychedelics once almost cured my depression and anxiety, and it is awesome for recreational uses, but once again you cant go to work while shrommed but you can if you blaze.

Sexy! I bought one 12 centimeters recently, (6 inces?) becuase I like the mobility of the thing.

19 inches, i wanted a biggie for my house

i got absolutely mind raped by lsd last night, it was fucking 12 hours of hell.

but my depression and anxiety are gone today, so there's that

1/2

40 centimeters? That's the shit right there. I bought a small one because of my personal economy.

You had a bad trip? Never tried acid but I once had a bad trip on 4-aco-dmt, it was fucked up but I still think I got something out of the experience, do you think you got something out of the experience?

Heroin is most certainly NOT the worst. Ever heard of Krokodil?

Also favorite drug: Cannabis

Underrated Drug: Psilopsybin

Overrated Drug: Ecstasy & Cannabis

Take a high res close up picture on that bud please, I want to see it, it looks like the bomb.

2/2

idk if it was a bad trip. like im tripping and working through my issues, and then i start getting a headache and a neckache, and feeling shitty, so i go lie down and take a nap and wake up the next morning dehydrated as fuck and drink like 3 glasses of water.

maybe i was just thirsty.

well my depressions gone the world looks beautiful and bright so i think i got something out of it even if the trip was shitty

mmmmm that chunky weed looks nice

(OP)
>Favourite drug
Weed & Alcohol

>Underrated drug
Hash

>Overrated drug
Alcohol

>Worst
Heroine Meth Krokodil Pills

Headache and neckache can be a sign of muscle tension in that area in your everyday life. Psychedelics helped cure my "back of the head" tension which I had for many years without realizing. I.e I clentch my neck muscle when sober without realizing it, are you often tense in the shoulder(neck area?) Do you sleep on your stomach?

Good to hear my friend. I know that depression is a bitch, but if you want my advice and if it does not keep getting better, I can recommend Atarax and Mirtazapin, the only antidepressent without withdrawals/sideeffects that actually helps. I know because that's the pills they gave me in prision and they dont give "drugs" to prisoners in Sweden like they do in the rest of the world.

love sleeping on my stomach

anyone else know something about this.?
similar symptoms. i love whats going on, i love the effects, but i get such a bad headache, and i feel like i have the worst flu ever.
makes it so hard to enjoy it

Me too, sometimes that's the only way I can fall asleep, but it is not good for your posture and shoulder/neck area. If you want advice from someone who knows, so try sleep on your back or side before turning to your stomach, also try to have one arm resting above your head.

Do I guess correct if I say you have had anxiety problems now or before in your life?

I have heard that LSD and similars give you headache after, it's just one of the drugs side effects.

not that bad.

heyyyyyy flu sister/brother good to know im not alone.

Okay, I only ask because that anxiety/depression/problems fester themselves in your neck and shoulder area, making them tense and in my case, I started to develop lumps because of my anxiety/depression.

>Favourite drug
Weed
>Underrated drug
LSD
>Overrated drug
Cocaine, alcohol too.
Most shit. I just like weed, LSD and shrooms

>Favourite drug
Alcohol

>Underrated drug
Cocaine

>Overrated drug
Weed

I'm just drinking tonight

>Favourite drug
Speed

>Underrated drug
Speed

>Overrated drug
Cocaine

Nbome

just sounds like a bad trip to be honest. i'm kind of the same, my main issue when I trip is I have trouble relaxing and chilling out. I get so worked up, tense and sometimes stressed over trying to relax that it ruins half the peak for me sometimes.

It's good to hear it took care of your anxiety and depression! I say next time you trip have a better plan for what you're gunna do, have some beers, put something good on and marathon the shit out of a show. I find I enjoy acid the most when I almost forget that I'm tripping.

Take a shower, get a job

I have a job and I shower twice a day kid

Why twice?
Do you smell bad?
Are you fat?

ive ran out but i take cannabis and prescription painkillers (tramadol and 30.500 co-codamol)
get painkillers off doctor cause i got a degerative spine

>Favourite drug
Cannabis

>Underrated drug
Cannabis

>Overrated drug
Alcohol

Heroin&cocaine

So guys I'll go on a rave festival this year and thought about ordering some MDMA on AlphaBay... Never taken ecstasy before, what things should I take care of? Can I take say one each day, or should I roll only on one day? And should I take more than one when the first loses its effect?

Just alcohol. Im a boring fuck.

OP clearly a fag who smokes leaves and scared of other drugs