Why isn't she my gf Sup Forums?

>Why isn't she my gf Sup Forums?

no bbc to break this poor girl in half

Because she is probably dying of starvation ?

Give her some food!

because you are on Sup Forums making shitty threads instead of doing something with your life

that phone looks like it's going to break her wrist if she keeps holdin it

thank mr skeltal

Then what should I do if I want her to be my gf?

I hate when people say she's anorexic. She's obviously just naturally thin.

She a lot of mental health issues. I'm surprised no one has posted her pussy yet.

thank mr skeltal

[rattles internally]

Date her in a restaurant, twice every hour if possible..

You can't, you would need to be handsome and rich and live close to her or somewhere where you could interact with her, and even if that was the case it would still be very damn hard to get her because of her youtube fame

and lmao even if you could have her as gf she wouldn't last long she's a damn walking skeleton, girls with mental disorders are a pain in the ass

>Catching Eugenia in a restaurant

She's so fucking cute but THOSE LEGS.
Those knees are just... so unappealing.
I really wish she'd put on some fucking weight.

Because she'll be dead soon

Sad but true.

kek

How is this attractive? Sure her face isn't bad, but 0 ass, 0 tits, ribs popping out, afraid to kill her while rage fucking, couldn't do a lot of outdoor stuff with you,, the list goes on

what if I just rape her and then kill myself to avoid jail? or eve better rape her and kill random people on the streets before killing myself

Why not rape yourself then kill the voices in your head?

She's fucking beautiful. While I don't have any particular fetish with regards to eating disorders, I find the psychology behind it immensely appealing. Here is a girl that craves male attention so bad, she is willing to make what society has brainwashed her to think are the necessary sacrifices... literally starving. That level of absolutely far-gone perverted masochism is so incredibly hot to me.

How is she even alive?

I'm not gay or schizophrenic

I bet she looks like shit without all that makeup.

Might as well

because she died, 3 hours ago. rip.

My first thought when I saw her without makeup was: 'she is ugly' but I grew to like her even without make up

you would lose that bet, user.

i guess that lanyard was too heavy for her poor neck.

RIP in peace

I bet she's probably still got concealer or something. Anorexics have dreadful skin.

She is ugly af without make up

Because girls don't just magical become your girlfriend. You have to Kidnap them and lock them in your basement until they develop Stockholm syndrome. If it foes not work you have to kill them and try again

Because her blood presure is lower that my chances to insert my dick in her hole