Sup Sup Forums, call me a tinfoil hat or whatever but i'm starting to become a little suspicious...

sup Sup Forums, call me a tinfoil hat or whatever but i'm starting to become a little suspicious. im gonna use citations here because its going to be a fucking essay. brackets with numbers correspond to links at the bottom of the page

remember toaster steve from a few years ago? the university kid who tried to commit suicide by lighting his toaster on fire inside his dorm room (1)? i ended up going to the same university as him, the University of Guelph, which is a school focused on agriculture and biology and all that.

anyways, this year in particular, about 4 kids committed suicide at the University of Guelph (2). im not big on statistics but that seems like a lot, especially for a small town like Guelph. i started having suicidal thoughts of my own. this wasn't right, i never really felt this way. i was genuinely considering ending my life. being the fucking weirdo i am, i started thinking that maybe something was influencing these deaths? maybe it was something in the water? and then it hit me... guelph was an agricultural school after all

i googled it. it turns out the University of Guelph has had its dealings with Monsanto, Bayer, and other sorts of companies that do research in agriculture (3). this article is from 2016, but it mentions the companies' involvement with the University in 2011. i've already been versed in my conspiracies (hurr durr 9/11 inside job, mk ultra) and have heard a lot about monsanto's GMOs and shit. i don't really believe these conspiracies, i just know they exist.

anyways, im running out of room here. continued soon

(1) news.nationalpost.com/g00/news/canada/university-of-guelph-student-who-attempted-to-take-his-life-on-internet-video-now-cyberbullied-on-facebook?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/
(2) guelph.ctvnews.ca/four-suicide-deaths-at-the-university-of-guelph-has-some-students-calling-it-a-crisis-1.3259373
(3) guelphtoday.com/local-news/monsanto-takeover-has-implications-for-guelph-438631

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/aje/article/154/2/120/80422/Is-Suicide-Contagious-A-Study-of-the-Relation
bio.org/media/press-release/use-biotech-crops-increases-farmer-profits-and-environmental-sustainability
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0111629
globalresearch.ca/genetically-modified-organisms-gmo-profit-power-and-geopolitics/5419873
richarddawkins.net/2015/05/gmo-scientists-could-save-the-world-from-hunger-if-we-let-them/
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/feeding-the-world/
scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-genetically-modified-food/
allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over
modernfarmer.com/2014/03/monsantos-good-bad-pr-problem/
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2015/08/06/note-to-neil-young-monsanto-isnt-evil-and-gmos-are-harmless/#2826da9960d8
quora.com/Is-Monsanto-evil/answers/9740807
supportprecisionagriculture.org/nobel-laureate-gmo-letter_rjr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might have been a chemical leak that was covered up? Idk, Monsanto is a horrible company, but regardless you need proof of a connection.

my fucking theory here is that monsanto is running tests on us. guelph has won awards for having the best on-campus food in Canada. everything here is branded as "locally-sourced". see, on paper, all of that sounds great. in fact, its one of the reasons my fat ass went to guelph

guelph is a university town with lots of farms, and i can infer that a lot of these farms are tied to the university, which is tied to monsanto, which is tied to lots of mystery and conspiracy. could it be that they are trying out new hormonal treatments in the food we're eating? are we guinea pigs for them, to see the effects that new chemicals have on younger people?

i don't know, i'm just throwing this out there. it sounds stupid but its an idea now. i don't know much about monsanto's dealings, please convince me otherwise

i have since left the university, not because of any of this stuff, my grades were shit, i was depressed and i hated my program.

This will probably 404 because the retarded OP doesn't know how to pretype, and his thesis is probably going to be completely dumb and pointless.

But I'm keeping the thread alive so that I can make fun of it when he finally reveals it.

yeah, thats where it gets weird. i can't really prove this stuff. it is what it is, a conspiracy theory. i'm just throwing this out there because it seemed odd

oh i typed it in you guessed it, dumb and pointless. tl;dr monsanto is testing new shit in our food thats causing us to kill ourselves lmao

or you know the whole the vibe of the place just being depressing? some places just bum people out. besides its a university dude, alot of reasons for weak minded people to commit suicide.

or just your mind fucking with you. you think something artificial is making you have suicidal thoughts so you do? like mind placebo

Universities tend to have a lot of suicides. There were a bunch of them at the one I went to. The only ones that really made a news blurb were the bridge jumpers. The at home ones never made the news.

IM A FUCKING NUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kill yourself and leave some sketchy evidence pointing towards monsanto faggot, be usefull

sry meant op

Yes. i will martyr myself for the greater good.

>greater good
>blaming a company improving humanity

improving humanity by causing ppl such as myself 2 off themselves

yes
and many other things

Oh yes Monsanto is so horrible for creating products (seeds) that can quadruple food output. There has never been a shred of proof that the GMO's that are on the market are anything but beneficial. Not only that but each new GMO has to undergo 5 years minimum of testing before the FDA approves it.

OP here, im in a corner of my dorm room, turneded the lights off because they are watching. Have compiled data on the chemicals used on the food in the cafeteria. Someone followed me in a black trenchcoat as i was taking samples of the garlic mashed potatoes.

>i dont understand how it works so its bad

MAYBE THIS IS THE SHRED OF PROOF THAT GMOS ON THE MARKET ARENT BENEFICIAL

MAYBE THIS IS THE 5 YEARS OF TESTING. MAYBE WE ARE TEST SUBJECTS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Que?

I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS KILLING US . I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE GMO CHEMICALS WORK BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY DONT WORK

THE CHEMICALS ARE KILLING US

Exactly my point, too many people hear hearsay about big bad gmos but will never do any real research into them.

OP here, using on unscented candles to create light, heard footsteps outside my room, third nipple is growing from my belly button. Caught a mouse in bathroom, seems different it moves very slow but sometimes walks on hind legs.

THEY DONT SERVE GARLIC MASHED POTATOES IN UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH CAMPUS FOOD. INTRUDER ALERT PLEASE GET OUT

hear about this?
academic.oup.com/aje/article/154/2/120/80422/Is-Suicide-Contagious-A-Study-of-the-Relation

Remember all those movies in the late 80s about suicide? That was a thing.

OP be carefull, they are monitoring this site. RUN

OP here, noticed a police van and media crew assembling out front of my window. Just need a few more minutes to test out the mashed potatoes. Jimmy the mouse is helping to create a solvent to burn off the excess moisture in them. Anus is itching. Difficulty breathing. Salivating profusely and suffereing from involuntary spontaneous ejaculations.

OP here. do you expect me to believe a thorough study published by a reputable source?

OP here, mashed potatoes were mislabeled further investigation has confirmed it wasnt mashed potatoes. Uncovered a crate of boxes in cafeteria marked monsanto/soylent green. Opened a box found some meat and a piece of toaster.

>using on unscented candles
>moves very slow but sometimes walks on hind legs

option 1: monsanto is spending millions on research how to off teenagers
option 2: OP bought candles from a nice man behind the drug store

everyone here claiming to be OP is discrediting my work... please stop

this is why Sup Forums needs ID's back. also they need to disable dubs again

Soylent green is my type of people

OP here, i went to the library and did some research on history of Guelph university, it was built on property owned by the Queeny family, HE WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF MONSANTO.

OP here, disregard that I suck cock

no their so horrible for creating terminator seeds.
>i will not be back

OP here, disregard that disregard, but i do indeed suck dick

please explain how five years is enough to fully understand the intergenerational, epigenetic effects of these products.

>terminator seeds.
They have to make a profit and the money farmers make is still significantly more than if they had used non gmo seeds. Go fuck yourself.

I live in Burlington, so I can stay in close comfort to Guelph. I am paid to destroy things. This theead will 404 soon anyway.

OP here or am i really OP? Brain unable to focus turns out i was not in university at all, im being held against my will in in suspended animation, flashing in and out of consciousness. Giant dildoes penetrating my anus one is shaped like a mouse and the word jimmy is written on it. Being force fed mashed potatoes by a man in black trenchcoat or is it a black man in raincoat or black rain in the boat cross the moat back man potato.

>fda
>swallowed it hook line and sinker

kek

Some gmos have been on the market for 20 years now and there hasn't been any sign that they have had any negative effect. Why don't you show me a proven case where a GMO on the market currently has been proven to show harmful effects. We really don't have a choice in the matter anyway, as without GMO crops we wouldn't be able to feed the world and seeing as how by 2050 we are expecting to have 9 billion people on earth we need the extra, more fruitful crops more now than ever.

farmers don't magically obtain more land after buying seeds that should have been naturally produced each sowing season, Monsanto plant.

OP here anus bleeding looking for toaster mice everywhere must escape guelph brocoli caulifower lawnmower red cape reply mother dies sleep tonight

OP hear, mashed potato anus fasjfkahsfok

OP potato

OP

first of all, this isn't a dissertation and I don't have to prove somethig to you on Sup Forums to demonstrate that your ostrich head tactic isn't convincing. your full of shit. case in point... we aren't feeding the world.

Yes FDA, the most advanced and proven food inspection agency in the entire world but i'm sure you will cite some unproven conspiracy as to why they shouldn't be trusted.

My buddy has been at Guelph for over a decade. Student, grad student, TA, now a prof and he has seen and felt nothing of what OP is claiming. I call BS.

Was there a point to your stupid fucking ramblings? Like I said Monsanto has to make a profit and farmers are nevertheless benefiting from the terminator seeds.

We literally wouldn't have enough food to feed the world without gmos, we are actually making more than the world can eat right now but human greed is the reason why people are starving anyways.

Monsanto does and farmers don't except by using pesticide-resistent strains so that they can use Roundup
>brought to you by Monsanto

idk but i wouldnt put it past them. i watched a documentary on what monsanto did to farmers in india, its a pretty fuckin evil corp

>farmers suckered into buying monsanto seeds
>plant seeds
>other nearby farmers forced to buy same seeds to match production
>farmers forced to buy seeds year after year as they raise price of seeds
>plants stop producing as much for some reason
>farmers try to go back to normal seeds but other fields cross-pollinate, fucking up their crops
>farmers going broke
>everyone is fucked, entire communities destroyed
>farmers start killing themselves in massive numbers
>widows end up losing land, govt takes it

there was more to it i cant remember it all. i bought a shit load of monsanto stock immediately after watching it

your shill is showing

bio.org/media/press-release/use-biotech-crops-increases-farmer-profits-and-environmental-sustainability

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0111629

globalresearch.ca/genetically-modified-organisms-gmo-profit-power-and-geopolitics/5419873

university in general is hard as fuck. I'm in my last semester of my engineering undergrad and honestly, I've thought a few times about killing myself (not seriously, but I thought to myself that "if I was dead I wouldn't have to study or write these fucking finals")

richarddawkins.net/2015/05/gmo-scientists-could-save-the-world-from-hunger-if-we-let-them/

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/feeding-the-world/

scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-genetically-modified-food/

allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over

Go fuck yourself

no just hought you'd like to look at while u were on the crapper er summin.

gud one chippa

modernfarmer.com/2014/03/monsantos-good-bad-pr-problem/

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2015/08/06/note-to-neil-young-monsanto-isnt-evil-and-gmos-are-harmless/#2826da9960d8

quora.com/Is-Monsanto-evil/answers/9740807

www.justdontbeagreedycuntanddothingstherightway.gmorg

displacement, moving primitive villages from subsistence farming to big box exchanges and Stalinesque food distribution tactics are the only things leaving people starving. terminator seeds themselves do nothing but take money from the pockets of farmers so that Monsanto and other biotech corporations can hold on to the product of their patents.
>patent food
brilliant move, greedy goose

no u shillary

>spamming cherrypicked Google search results
the desperation is leaking like your loosened anus

Nice conjecture, but seeing as how you don't want to actually PROVE your point, your point is meaningless to me

Feel free to check the sources or point me at scientific journals that actually prove your point.

how is this tinfoil hat OP?

it's commonly known fact that Monsanto is fucking up the food supply in ways that modern science is yet unable to fully understand.

the only people who say otherwise are Monsanto themselves, and people being paid by Monsanto to say otherwise. and believe it, there are a fucking S H I T L O A D of people on that payroll. scientists, politicians, bureaucrats, doctors, lawyers, etc.

oh and of course you will have the people who listen to someone being paid by Monsanto and believe it blindly because they're in a position of authority and seem intelligent and reliable.

well then, those people are Very intelligent and reliable. they reliably get paid by Monsanto to make sure you keep eating this garbage they're engineering

it'll be many more generations before humans will be able to fully document how fucked up and mutated the genome has become because of Monsanto

>inb4 "u dont know how GMOs work
exactly, thank you for supporting my argument
>inb4 "but muh favorite scientist say it ok"
his pockets are thoroughly lined, and you're a dupe
>inb4 "but but Monsanto wanna help da ppl"
ya ok. and the government cares about you, right?

I've lived in Guelph for the last 15 years. Students are a pain the in the ass.

All conjecture, point invalidated

I'm not your researchbot and I don't give a single fuck what you think. The bottom line is that my points are demonstrable and you're full of shit. I love how angry you shills get when I don't fashion my Sup Forums posts like papers worthy of journal publication.

damn, forgot to add that to the "inb4" list

guess you got me there, Monsanto shill

FAWK YEAH, CHEKUM. pekkas.

It's like i'm talking to an anti-science brick wall. Hopefully you never pass on your genes, we don't need more retards in the world.

My aunt lives in Puslinch and across the road is a fairly prominent bee keeper (he sells queens and works for the Uni)

Last year a near by farmer bought some kind of spray that killed every single bee.

She has this really shallow waterfall thing in her backyard that the bees just love..Summer after summer there was this massive bee highway going over the house, at least 10 000 strong (probably more)

Now, no more bees. They all died from monsanto crap. And the keeper is very sad.

supportprecisionagriculture.org/nobel-laureate-gmo-letter_rjr.html

you do realize you're proving what was said in that write-up by acting the way you are acting, don't you?

yes i heard about the bees too, it's only gonna keep getting stranger

>yes i heard about the bees too, it's only gonna keep getting stranger
Fewer mosquitoes is a plus.

If you are anti-gmo then you have a problem blindly following herd mentality. I pity you.

>water? you mean like in the toilet?

> Shill klaxon sounds

i saw it for the first time when i was really stoned with my buddy, and he's like "hey man we gotta watch this movie it's gonna blow your mind"

this was all the way back in 07-08'ish, and even back then, it fucking terrified me

>why come you don't have a social media footprint?