Post YFW DC went full quips

post YFW DC went full quips

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i thought she was with you

If you get punched by a skellington, you become one yourself.

FINALLY A QUIP THREAD!!!!!! YEAH, QUIPS, FUCK THEM!!!

FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS FUCK QUIPS

COME ON EVERYBODY, RALLY AROUND ME. WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

Chris Terrio explains it.
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

Superior QuipSilver coming through!

seriously i did not like the tone of the trailer at all for JL

It's not even a trailer just something rushed out for comic con.

The age of Quipkino has arrived.

>tfw you find a skelleybro on Sup Forums

So it was all part of the plan and is actually a meta-commentary on "redeeming" superman and the franchise

Snyder's genius knows no bounds

translation
>we tried to go dark for the first two, but we had a shitty story and the serious tone really showed how bad our movies were
>this time we are adding quips so we can still have a shitty script, but people will be chuckling along and not worry too much about the story...like Marvel

well either way i still didnt like the tone of it

Why did batman say is she with you he literally emailed her trying to ge her to come out

>is she with you
>as in are you aliens in tandem

>i thought she was with you
>>i thought she was a jew

how did Snyder get away with this?

they should have kept the dark tone

Marvel has a lighter tone and it just seems like a marvel copy if they go more light

>MoS
>dark
This is how I know you haven't seen it. And no, Zod's snapped neck doesn't make it dark.

>no wonder woman this is my seat you have to sit somewhere else go away
>what are you doing stop it hey stop fine I'll get up... get out of my way you're blocking me
>no don't take the picture now, stop!

maybe not dark. but definitely grim. Snyder's filters help convey that tone though, even if the script doesn't.

Justice league was always full quips?

He said that before BvS came out.

>we want the Marvel audience

well I mean they should, but still

they look awkward as fuck

>posts scary image
>doesn't use Image Spoiler

MODS!

>Zod's snapped neck doesn't make it dark.
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Hey, I liked slavsilver

There is a difference between lighter tone and Avengers 3. This is literally thanks to reddit and rt.

Fucking quips.

Do you REALLY want to compare your movie to Return of the Jedi or Return of the King?

pfft, sweet dreams

that sounds really racist

What kind of photographer keeps an awkward af shot like that in the presenting real. Pathetic.

Seriously, Batman v Superman was phenomenal. But thanks to Marvel fags, now we're stuck with this shit.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

what the fuck
is that wig

ZIMBABWE

it's a figure, read file name

its not a real person, its an action figure

where are affleks legs?

They saw the light. Marvel is quipkino, DC wants to be so as well.

Reminder that they didn't even include the worst part

>BARRY ALLEN: “You must be looking for a person who looks exactly like me but is definitely not me. Somebody…I don’t know…hippie…long hair. A very attractive Jewish boy.”
>Bruce shows him the camera footage which has Barry grabbing milk in the store.
>BARRY ALLEN: “Well he drinks milk, and I don’t drink milk.”
>BRUCE WAYNE: “I know you have abilities. I just don’t know what they are.”
>BARRY ALLEN: “My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…”
>BRUCE WAYNE: “Silicon-based sand coarse fabric. Abrasion-resistant. Heat-resistant.
>BARRY ALLEN: “Uh yeah I do competitive ice dancing.”
>BRUCE WAYNE: “This is used on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up upon re-entry.”
>BARRY ALLEN: “I ummm do…very competitive ice dancing. Look man I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.”

I cant believe this hungry skeleton is getting her own movie.

>Have quips every other sentence
>Still has gridmark visuals

Why tho?

So you can laugh at the disaster

post YFW Marvel is finished

>So you can laugh at the disaster

TOP KEK

Judging from the trailer alone the movie looks more entertaining than civil war and Im hoping it takes itself less seriously.
I actually enjoyed both First Avenger and WS so dont get all hammy MC fans

He's sitting on the arm rest and using his arm to keep his balance and show off how sculpted it is.

what is that shit she does by tapping the gauntlets together? Because it looks as powerful and useless as Chun Li's hadoken