Any Turks here? Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZiGSbM7XE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah. u are fine

if you take your mother or sister there then yes

Don't wear orange clothes.

i suggest you keep updated and then make the appropriate choice

Why don't turks realize that all their protest against Europe does is keeping the tourists away? German tourism to Turkey has more than halved in the last year and it will surely be even less this year. Kinda said desu because Turkey is a nice country after all.

I never wear orange clothes, but why?

last time i went to antalya i havent saw a single refugee. There are arabs there though.
Just stay away from the few kurds that is there. Met with 5, 2 were children begging infront of a uni, 2 were drunkards shouting at people on street and the last one tried to mug me.

You will be fine though, antalya is Normie-tier.

Arab and russian tourist are keeping the industry afloat (barely)

because the dutch and turks have beef and orange is like the national colour of the Netherlands.

fuck off wh*teshit you are not welcomed in our country.

I thought Kurds were supposed to be alright, but what I get from Sup Forums and Sup Forums is that they're all communists and militant Kurdish nationalists.

kurds in Germany are much nicer than turks because turks come for economic reasons and kurds for political reasons.

>op pic
Fuck, for a second I thought it was my country. It was scary.

>kurds
>alright
i dont understand this meme.
They are LİTERALLY the niggers of the middle east. NIGGERS of the MIDDLE FUCKING EAST.
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE A MILITANT COMMIE AND A JIHADI AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME

The awful kurds in germany introduce themselves as turks.
The more you know.
Not saying that Alamancı's arent subhuman or anything though.

Antalya is much more civilized than İstanbul and Ankara. Go for it dude
And avoid kurds for your own safety

spending money in Turkey

dude their taxes are funding fucking ISIS

areyou reall that retarded? go to greece, nicer beaches and better service

Greece means two times more expensive with same service

>2017
>they support isis meme
youtu.be/sZiGSbM7XE0

>nicer beaches and better service
I was robbed in Greece and the police didn't care. It's an overrated shithole.

this, its fucking expensive

>what I get from Sup Forums and Sup Forums
are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

kurds are subhumans
turks too
but kurds are much worse

Antalya is a chill city regardless of country's condition mate

>niggers of sandnigger region
>alright

please dont. also avoid taxi drivers and brown people with portugese footballer hairstyles, they are kurds.

Can't really avoid taxi drivers entirely, though.

Ask the hotel reception for a taxi.
Don't let taxi drivers take you to any outlets (overpriced for foreigners).

Erdogan's political goals are incompatible with European values, so he's reorienting towards Russia and severing ties with us in a way that would benefit both him and the populists who want to break up Europe.

Those I travel with know some trusted drivers down there. Dunno why they would take the time to find so many people who can drive us around, but maybe I got the answer here.

>small town in Antalya

Kemer or Belek?

You have to be absolutely retarded to believe the risks of shit happening to you after Erdogan sperging out against Europe have not changed.

Konakli

I went to Turkey a while ago and this nice group of people fed me rice. I don't know what the problem is

>taxes are funding fucking ISIS

Yuros are so fuckin retarded lmaoo. They believe everything they read on their shitty media.

You are making a mistake lmao.

*farts*

Why

just go to çeşme m8

Its the shittiest part of Alanya. You will be dissapointed.

Well, I'm not staying in a hotel, but an apartment, so I don't have a choice. No worries, I just need some hot climate and some nice food for the summer, and I'm good.

alright then, have fun. also im planning to go to juvet hotel in august too, is it nice? prices seem very nice.

i hope you love rainstorms cause when it rains like a bitch down there.
I was staying at a cheap hotel there this summer and the owner just left the keys to me and fucked off for the day, a rainstorm almost ripped the fucking roof a couple of hours later.
He literally just shooked it off saying ''eh it happens all the time''

>when it rains, it rains like a bitch down there*

gonna get beaten up desu senpai

I've been going Silifke for vacations since I was a child; never seen a rainstorm in Summer. Have you been there on winter or spring? Or climate there is not your typical mediterranian region?

I was there Late summer for uni exams.
I live in shitstanbul unfortuanetly, i have almost never seen a rainstorm as severe as the one i have seen at antalya last time i was there.

Then again the locals looked like they were really used to it, everyone calmly went into the nearest building the second the rainstorm started and went back out the second it receded. (a couple of hours afterwards).
Even the electricity busted.