Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Seriously, explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry guise, my dad told me couldn't join the clan

Whites

Because "White Pride" is synonymous with fedora neckbeard betas, so I keep my beleifs private

I don't fucking care, neither should anybody else that's white.

I do

When you are an actual white person and not an inferior white trash trailer park loser, every day is white pride day. I don't need to shout white power or have marches, speeches, symbols, slogans, tatts, etc. Just waking up in my nice little neighborhood where we don't allow niggers to come in and shit up the place and steal everything, my diplomas on the wall, my disposable income, my fine white bitch... all of it is my birthright and I expect no less. I like being able to drive down the road at 10 mph over the limit and wave at cops and have them wave back. I don't need to celebrate that. I own it. I was born into it. I don't need to loudly proclaim it (unless it's in response to your trailer park inbred klansmen), any more than you feel the need to celebrate the air you breath. I'm actually white. You are a white nigger.

> I'm culturally secure enough to celebrate my own culture AND let others enjoying theirs.

gasp

fuck year
/thread

Perhaps I just don't have the same emotional investment as some of you yanks.

Haven't really been wronged by people of other races. On the other hand if people wanna have white pride that's their business; I don't care - it's just a damn mindset.

Anyway I met a sandnigger (not racist, I just enjoy that word) recently and he's kind of alright actually. A bit autistic though.

I think he was trying to tell me "fuck you"... I must have hurt his little neo Nazi feelings. Truth hurts though... when you are actually white, you don't need to shout it.

Not an inbred insecure retard called Cletus who lives in a shed and fucks his relations / roadkill.

i dont support it bc i live under a rock socially. why else do you think i use this site?

Legendary

Because i am not a stupid anti social with no friends and no job to blame the same race everyday

hewillnotdivide.us/

Truth, this is OP

i see why self as quite left wing but I don't see it as racist to have pride in who I am, and if I am white then that is just a quiescence. The attached image kinda explains what i think

should i support white pride if i'm 1/4 cuban 1/8 black 1/8 native and 1/2 white or nah

Being prideful of what color you are is stupid.....its like being proud of Where you are from. You don't have any say in it,its just a roll of the dice.

Be proud of your accomplishments....not shit you literally had no say in and didn't have to work for.

>>Being white but not supporting White Pride
>Seriously, explain yourself

What if I'm white but I'm not American? Can i say I'm white and proud?

My aunt got a DNA test a few months ago, I was really hoping for Native American but... I am 90% Scandinavian... with 0 native and 0 jew.

I guess I am like pure Caucasian.

I feel like a mutant since the original peoples are black, but being the first does not make you the best.

Because having "pride" in something you had absolutely no say in, is just retarded. If you build something bad ass, or EARN a big promotion. THOSE are things that you can take pride in. But being proud of a skin color is like being proud the sky is blue ... it makes no fucking sense what so ever. That goes for all races.

>explain yourself

You are an embarrassment that tries to associate themselves to great white people because they were/are white, not because they are great people.

I'd rather be associated to hard working people in general, rather than to white people with a missing chromosome whose only reason to be proud is being born white.