WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET

Name one thing niggers have done for society other than bitch and complain about being discriminated against.

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peanit buter

Air conditioning

yes here

>Air conditioning
>Will Carter
>kek

>Willis Carrier
>Being this retarded

fucking lies

I mean you could consider the slave labor force before the civil war contributing heavily to economic growth,without which America would have ultimately failed. Also the pushed for equality during the reconstruction era which spearheaded other factions of inequality among women, child labor, even poorer whites etc. Arguably the social relations between blacks and whites throughout history has paved the road towards not only necessary laws of equality but has helped us as a country understand that division among the masses leads to destruction.

Not to mention the Harlem Renaissance which brought a cultural shift in black arts, including music which ended up inspiring white artists throughout the famous 60's-80's muscial decades.

Slavery built this country.

convenient that the year of compilation is missing.

this seems to invert the stats that i've seen, which leads me to think that some alterations have been made.

anyone can create an excel spreadsheet, post it, thus pass it as truth.

chance of fake>than being real. factor of 10
nice try nigger
try harder

Ja jeg er helt enig med deg min venn

over 9000 Trump-brains just exploded.

Slave labor doesnt count. The work they did was only possible because of the capital of the master

Also the womans sufferage movement started before the civil rights erra.

Also devision between comunities started with the irish imagration surge before the civil war.

Most of those are bullshit. Try harder.

Maybe built the south. Or built the cotton and tobaco industry.

pleasing ya'lls wives

Even if they're all bullshit is it really that surprising that a country that treats black people as 2nd class citizens haven't really made a ton of societal impact?

These people's parents/grand parents couldn't even vote legally. It will take some time for them to catch up as they're mostly stranded in urban poverty.

Slavery built every country, you fucking retard. That's the summary of every society in human history.

How the hell do you invent a door knob? There has been doors since, hell i dont know. And the knob is the worst for opening anything.

You think to your self wow white commit so much crime. And then realise that whites also make up most of the population so your like oh ok that makes sense. But then you realise that blacks only make up 13 persent of the population. So your like wow blacks commit so much crime.

On their own volition. No black born from the 80s until now has ever suffered from actual racism. No one turned through fire hoses on them, no one released the hounds. The reason they are impoverished is because that is the life they chose to live.

This exact same thread has been posted at least a thousand times before, fuck off

Any basic they created before rap in the 90s

Music

No black born from the 80s until now has ever suffered from actual racism.

>kek

Getting called a nigger isn't racism. Being blocked from entering school by the National Guard is racism.

>AC Unit
>Clothes Dryer
>Fire Extinguisher
>Gas Mask
>Lawn Sprinkler
>Record Player Arm
>Street Sweeper
>Thermostat Control

So those are the only important ones, everything else is literally just single pieces of metal or wood.

Lets find citations for ones that are important.

>Willis Haviland Carrier was an American engineer, best known for inventing modern air conditioning. Carrier invented the first electrical air conditioning unit in 1902, and in 1915 he founded Carrier .

A hand-cranked clothes dryer was created in 1800 by M. Pochon from France. J. Ross Moore, an American inventor from North Dakota, developed designs for automatic clothes dryers during the early 20th century. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.

Captain George William Manby FRS, was an English author and inventor. He designed an apparatus for saving life from shipwrecks and also the first modern form of fire extinguisher.

First 3 are white, for some reason i think all them will be white men.

Not worth any more effort.

Niggers =/= Subhuman

>Gas Mask

>Morgan was born in Claysville,[1] an African American community outside of Paris, Kentucky,[4] to Sydney Morgan, a son and former slave of Confederate Colonel John H. Morgan (of Morgan's Raiders fame),[1] and Elizabeth Reed, also a former slave[5] who was half Native American[3] and daughter of Rev. Garrett Reed.[1] He had at least one sibling, a brother Frank, who assisted in the 1916 Lake Erie tunnel rescue.[1]

Lol, his dad was a confederate officer. No wonder he actually did something with his life.

Getting called a nigger isn't racism.

>kek

I can see your point. I would say the slave and the master were a mutual relationship. There was no one at the time who worked like slaves. During the push of manifest destiny white plantation owners tried enslaving indians and even mexicans but they would end up fighting back to the death. The submissiveness of blacks was partly by choice.

I'm not too sure which movement came first but my point is the push for equality by blacks largely influenced other movements. Consider that slavery was abolished decades before women got the right to vote.

There was an easier integration of irish immigrants than blacks to white. In other words America made progress after the mistreatment of the irish, german, and even japanese, but with blacks it seems to be reoccurring.

A nigger is a trashy black person. It only triggers you if it offends you, nigger.

Not all Africans are Negros. Egyptians are more like middle easterners than Negros.

Not offended at all, not even black but I think it's funny you think everyone who has ever been called a nigger is a trashy black person.

It is in no way oppressing you, and usually the direct result of your actions. You're not Rosa Parks for being called a nigger.

If you arn't trashy it shouldn't offend you, nigger.

>Picking a few that weren't invented by blacks but are listed as so for some reason, with even more I'm too lazy to list
Air conditioning unit was by Willis Carrier - a white man
The almanac was invented by a Spaniard whose name is a bit much to pronounce
Elevator invented by Elisha Otis - American white man
Fountain Pen invented by Petrache Poenaru - Romanian white man
Tricycle invented by Dennis Johnson - British white man
>tfw niggers try to steal shit before the 20th century

This list is totally incorrect.

The dude who invented the blood bank was a negro, wasn't he?

>You're not Rosa Parks for being called a nigger.

Who said you are?

Regardless calling a black person is racist and certainly a form of racism.

You can think what you want but you're wrong.

Sup Forumstard/ detected

>WE WURF MILLIONS
>YOU WHIT BOIS KEEPN US STRONG BLACK MEN DOWN

Again, if you're called a nigger, it's because you were acting like a nigger. Don't want to be called a nigger? Don't act like one. It's completely reactionary.

Pic related. It's a nigger.

then i will argue that the lack of melanin in white skin is a result of it's concentration in other parts of the body, such as the reproductive and neurological systems.

and while you're using the egyptians as an example i might point out the fallacy of that. the egyptians were not black, although the inhabitants of most of their vassal states were.

do a little more research, please. i mean, outside hollywoods portrayal of them, m'kay?

muh race

>act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger

Idiot. I'm watching netflix right now.

No you're wrong

You feel so proud of your space program but your first astronaut was a nigger.

There really isn't much to it other tham that. Want to be treated as equal? Act right, finish school, get real job.

Blacks have been called niggers without doing nigger activity but I can see your mind is already made up on this subject so I'll let you get back to your shilling.

Good day sir.

muh heritage

I wish this meme would die already

So proud

if theres no niggers, you cant be racist against them

lol

don't listen this racist Sup Forumstard/

hewillnotdivide.us/

Most blacks are cursed by their demographic, but it's justified. There's little to no reason to trust them. That's your own doing, not the white man.

Why they do not talk about it in your media?

i needed this, i love seeing people making memes in front of this camera here

peanut butter.

Checkmate

>Name one thing niggers have done for society

Exposed racist lib-tards, like you. and the tactics of the plantation party AKA Democrats (and origin of KKK) desperate to control people of color.

you look like gollum

im not going to lie, those tiny niggers are cute

>Racist
>Lib-tard

Pick one.

>Name one thing white trump supporters have done for society other than bitch and complain about being discriminated against.

/thread

say the redneck

they make america great again u cuck

Because we both know that's not how it works. Black people are the only ones that have that immunity. You can call for killing white babies with no legal action. Point out facts, Al Sharpton guns for you and your "racist facts".

Also proud

>Bitch and complain

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
>"KILL ALL WHITES"
>"ALL WHITES ARE SCUM"

At least we have evidence to support our outrage.

Most likely b8, but theres a chance you're just stupid.

Is that your argument?

not surprised trump support are dumb

Racist or Lib-tard, choose one?
Nah, I choose both.

1 of 2

>Racist
>Lib-tard

Pick one.

I'm not a liberal you fucking moron. Cry some more.

i ask because i don't live in america

im actually a Hillary supporter. #notmypresident
also, follow me on tumblr @emilyamex

When you type and post something it stays up. So theres no need to repeat yourself, retard.

Racist or Lib-tard, choose one?
Nah, I choose both.

2 of 2

Why do black people names begin with Le-, De- or La-, usually followed by regular names? I'm not from the US, but always wondered that when watching sports from there.

>calling a black person is racist
Those niggers should throw away their phones then

Then choose one.
>Racist
>Libtard.

Quit avoiding it.

you look so great muh race

Based. Worst gun violence in cities controlled by Democrats too.

It's called style jeff

Niggers invented NOTHING. If it weren't for colonialism, these fucking backwards monkeys would still be living in straw huts made of shit and eating their children. Not ALL niggers are stupid worthless ghetto blasters. But 99.9% are.

And that list of shit THEY invented? Debunked like a million times over. I'll only respond to the first one about Air Conditioners. Willis Carrier invented the "modern" a/c unit. But the actual first to design a method to cool the air was John Gorrie back in 1851. Willis Carrier did it in 1903. But then some nigger came along saying "Frederick M Jones" invented it. BULLSHIT. This nigger, who looked whiter than a mother fucker adapted A/C's for trucks. He didn't "invent" shit.

The fact checking here has the same quality as a black ran society.

Ah, in America, political correctness only applies to whites.

>I am not a liberal

SO WHAT KIND OF SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE?

LOL INB4 commie!

you can racist against white people and still be a libtard. "fuck white people!"