Okay Sup Forums. This thread again

Okay Sup Forums. This thread again.
What's the smallest possible diksize that can satisfy the average woman?
Circumference as well as length.
My guess is 6in long, 6in around or she's faking it

Id call it at 4 minimum and thats if you're a fucking god at foreplay and everything else.

I'm 5.7x4.7, never had any complaints - at least not to my face kek. Ample foreplay is always crucial (true regardless of dick size), as is having the rest of your shit together - in-shape, style, hair, etc. Girls go much more for the whole package than just your package.

Put another way: as long as your dick is at least average-ish, then the most important thing to a non-LTR girl is, "how jealous would other girls be that this guy is fucking me?"

>didn't answer your actual question

4in in circumference is basically a hot dog

Kinda this..For guys, it's more of a dick-centred experience, but for girls, it's a whole body thing. You need to pay attention to everything - ears, neck, tits, whatever. Do that and you're cool

I've slept with about 30 women..

I think about 13 cm in length and about 12 around is good fucking enough.

I have 16 cm long and 13-14 cm around and still do a lot of foreplay (not that I need to, it is just the only fun part of sex to be honest).
I feel girls really could be super-satisfied with smaller dicks.

idk. only one-night-stands really care for dick size.
btw to all those wondering - 16 cm is about average (15 is) and NEVER a single girl has commented that it is small or refused sex and most want it again. and boy oh boy I have slept with fucking models.

So calm the fuck down and just be cool men. seriously.
Get over your fucking penis fear. It is laughable and a trait of a complete beta.

no way that's 6 inches around

You'd be surprised
Muh pencil dik is like 5" around and looks like nothing

>"how jealous would other girls be that this guy is fucking me?"

x1000000% this.

this guy knows his shit OP, listen to him

agree with you bro.

I'm not small, but I was super shy for a loooong time and I becamse sort of a complete boytoy later - girls adore me long before they ever see my cock.

If you still don't think it is true - think - why girls rather live with men who are either really muscled/tough or really interesting ? Because deep inside among girl desire for sex and attention, romantics and love - they want others to be jealous.

men too sometimes pick girls who would induce jealousy, but I notice that as many men are simply selfish and try to find somewhat a mirror of their fantasies.

I'll tell you honestly - I havedone things precisely to make friends of my beloved girl jealous and it works wonders. small things. Be outgoing. give her flowers. don't be a druken idiot. Be a stud.
You can get any girl.
don't be an asshole and just randomly break hearts. it's not cool.

my advice is to never ever ever measure your dick, if I had a son it'd be my #1 advice, I never have and I focus on fucking like a champ, all measuring can do is make you insecure or overconfident. Curiosity killed the cat people

what do girls think of that "skin bridge"?

never measure the depth of your vagina

Who are the cat-people?

honestly girls like it, they always think it's cute and stick their tongue under it, the skin under it is 100 times more sensitive than the exposed parts so it feels amazing

what?

You said curiosity killed the cat people, who are the cat people? This some sort of conspiracy theory?

you're doing all that because I didn't put a comma in a Sup Forums post about dicks?

>s think it's cute and stick their tongue under it,
i believe you are lying.
your dick is the equivalent of fucking disgusting vag

I got nothin' else going on right now. Sue me.

Yeah you seem like you have tons of sex

(you)
(not you)

depends on the size of the vagina.

well this kinda proves my point, I don't really care what you think and that makes me inherently better at sex because I don't worry about pointless vain shit, focus on how you make a girl feel and the other stuff just functions towards that