Okay B random question but how do you know if you are good looking

Okay B random question but how do you know if you are good looking.
Recently lost a relationship of 10 years so not used to being on the market and not a highly confident person in general.
So how do you know if you are attractive in the first place?

Good question. harmless bump.

Bump this too :)

There's basic symmetry of the face and defined features which will help in the long run, but there's also the need to keep up on the subjective nature of what being attractive is. This generation is pretty lucky because you won't need to get incredibly muscular as you would in the 90's - as a reaction to that and the emergence of its counter-culture, you could get away with being more trim, with a beard and some thick rimmed glasses and you'll be leagues ahead of anyone that doesn't. Just take care to watch when the trends change - all of them are ridiculous, but being the last one in yesterdays ridiculous trend is even more so.

Thanks that sort of answers it :)

Also in terms of confidence, if you don't have any it's really just a matter of faking it until you make it. If you aren't sure of yourself and you have a shaky foundation, it's going to be incredibly obvious when you try to meet women - you will reek of desperation, and its obvious.
That's why the old addage of 'girls are like buses' is so relevant; you'll be looking and looking for ages, and then 3 will come at once. In the former case it's because when you're not trying to pick up chicks you're more yourself, and relaxed and they'll find comfort in that.

So what you are saying confidence can olay a huge part in it?
Guess thats something I have to work on as low confidence and low opinion of myself is certainly going to play part then.
In all honestly I do find myself not good looking haha

Okay guys this is me, be brutally honest in what I could do to be more visually appealing.
For the record I normally wear glasses.

Confidence isn't aesthetically attractive in a visual sense, but in terms of being percieved as attractive it does play a part in hooking up. You could have a guy that's a 9/10 and another that's 7/10 beside him, but if the 9/10 is looking nervous and unable to approach anyone, the 7/10 will be ranked more available if he's more outgoing and relaxed.

Okay thanks for that I honestly had no idea :)

sorry dude but you aint good looking

Yeah I know that but I was wondering on ways to improve that

start with your hair, fix it somehow idk, start working out a little, just do some push ups a day sit ups, go running 20 mintues a day will make a big difference

Not bad, solid basic
You can become hot with some work

Not sure how to 'fix' my hair.
Other than that you think more exercise is a start?

Okay thank you thats nice of you. So basic is like 5/10 right?
Okay what would you advise would help me to get 'hot'

If you are fit, you can get almost any 7/10 chick maybe even 9/10's

Lose the gel, work out enough to lose that schlubby roundness to your face - try to grow a beard if you can, and maintain that shit.

So tone myself up, okay thank you, as it stands ( with glasses ) what would you rate out of 10 as I would be very happy at a 7 to be honest

Well this is me not without a gel and with glasses on, yeah I know the fatter face does not help... Its odd as im not fat other than my face haha

Well, imo you look like a beta guy on the picture
It's not your visual appearence, but more your mimic or something. Even tho i only know the pic, i imagine to be able to take anything from you i want.

But from looks i would say a 4/10 or maybe 5/10, but you can easily look like a 8/10 with some sport, healthy food and wearing modern clothes, which are in your size

Btw, only beta faggots want get rated, cuz a man dosen't care

Fair enough, I dont fully get everything you mean but Im trying to haha.