Do you guys need a retard-proof guide to installing Honey Select?

Do you guys need a retard-proof guide to installing Honey Select?

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523
7-zip.org/download.html
elby.ch/en/products/vcd.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/patch-honey-select-mf-patch-emf-patch-551792/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

how to get delicious lolis in honey select?

yes please

please

Do everything you would normally do, assuming you have installed these types of games before, then this is the key, run the game via the exe that says "wide slider" or w.e it is the one with all the mods, your welcome

I haven't installed a game like this before

Just run the install and press the buttons where "next" would normally be and then drag the translation files into the main HS folder. Everytime it asks to overwrite, say yes.

For mods, follow the translation instructions above.

any legt download links?

I have installed it once before but every time I tried starting it, it either froze or crashed

OK RETARDS

wot u need:
THE GAME:
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523
7ZIP:
7-zip.org/download.html
VIRTUAL CLONE DRIVE:
elby.ch/en/products/vcd.html
THE REALLY SHITTY MACHINE TL ENGRISH PATCH:
anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/patch-honey-select-mf-patch-emf-patch-551792/

wot u need to do:
first open the little window menu and search locale

go to the last tab administrative and change the second option to japan then restart your computer

SHOULDA CHANGED YOUR LOCALE RETARDO

where can I find some new sex possitions to download for Honey Select?

thanks dad

When I apply the uncut patch, the game dies for some reason.

Instructions unclear.
Got dick stuck in computer.

Or just use Locale Emulator if you're not retarded
pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator

>RETARDO
>thanks Dad
I'm fucking dying

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO CONTINUED:
AFTER YOUR SHIT HAS FINISHED DOWNLOADING unzip it and ignore everything but the pictured folders because the patch applies all that shit anyway

UNZIP THAT SHIT

ALSO I SHOULD MENTION YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED 7ZIP AND VIRTUAL CLONE DRIVE BY NOW

now I have that installed already and I haven't installed it in a while but it's obviously very simple and I hope none of you are too retarded to struggle with that

anyway just open virtual clone drive and make sure shit is set up like number of drives 1:

FUCK THAT NIGGER ONE EXTRA THING TO DOWNLOAD IS ONE TOO MANY

>I'm fucking dying
easily entertained

>what are drugs for 500$, Alex?

AFTER YOU UNZIP THAT SHIT RIGHT CLICK ILN103_DISK1 AND CHOOSE open with > mount with virtual clone drive

IF IT DOESN'T AUTO RUN OPEN THE FILE EXPLORER AND CLICK ON THE MOUNTED DRIVE RIGHT UNDER YOUR HARD DRIVE AND CLICK THE setup application

NOW WAIT FOR IT TO RUN

CLICK THE CHING CHONG SHIT FOLLOWED BY THE CONVENIENT N FOR NEXT

REPEAT CLICKING THE SAME BUTTON AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO

eventually it should show you a file path selection so if you wanna save the game somewhere else go ahead and change it

ANOTHER CHING CHONG SCREEN MAY COME with buttons asking whether you want to install

I can't remember.

just click the highest button or the one with a Y for YES or C for CONTINUE

if you click the wrong one just close it and try again

NOW IT WILL INSTALL

EVEN IT WILL STOP HALFWAY AND SOME MORE MOONRUNES WILL APPEAR AND SOMEWHERE IN THE GIBBERISH THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ABOUT A MYTHICAL DISK 2

lucky for you you have this disk 2

DO NOT CLOSE THE SHIT ALREADY OPEN

just go to ILN103_DISK2 right by ILN103_DISK1 and mount it just like disk 1

IT WILL CONTINUE INSTALLING and eventually finished

CONGRATULATIONS NIGGER YOU'RE ALMOST DONE

dad you are like.. a magician

REMEMBER THE SHITTY ENGRISH PATCH YOU DOWNLOADED?

LOCATE IT FAGGOT it's an exe and it's clearly labeled

drag it to your install folder which you should know how to find because you're not a fucking imbecile and you looked at the file path it was installing to, right?

just run it and click next which should be easy because it's in english

it will ask you if you want to install some extra skin texture shit which I would uncheck if your computer is dogshit

make sure you get the stuff marked preorder bonus and dlc though it's some extra clothes and dumb shit

AFTER IT FINISHES IT WILL GIVE YOU MORE INSTRUCTIONS PROBABLY

JUST FOLLOW THEM FAGGOT

after you finish all this shit everything should probably work I think so just play the game from

HoneySelectLauncher PICTURED HERE and make sure all your dropdown boxes are like mine or it might not work it give you some gay error message

the game should launch and then you'll see a fucking menu

click character creator and make a waifu

the TRANSLATION ISN'T PERFECT BUT THE MENUS SHOULD BE LEGIBLE

I RECOMMEND DISABLING SAOO AND MAYBE BLOOM IN OPTIONS BECAUSE SAOO LOOKS REALLY FUCKING BAD FOR SOME REASON

anyway you can also edit the dude fucking your waifu so you look less like a gook but this is disturbingly difficult as illusion seems to only want gook men to self-insert

both these things should be easy to riddle out so just
click manage room or whatever and assign a girl to one of the random rooms

after that you just click the see the girls button and you navigate the really shitty menus to click fuck them in a location of your choice

I should mention also make sure you get the 100 percent save from the engrish patch or some positions might be locked or something

trust me achieving them is really annoying with the shitty engrish patch

the camera and menus are gay but you'll get used to it

OK THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL I GOT NERDS BUT IT WAS PROBABLY ABOUT 37 TIMES MORE INCOMPREHENSIBLE THEN I INTENDED SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK I might not answer right away or ever at all

but I'm sure some other cuck will

ONE MORE THING

make sure you jack up the fucking hip, pelvis, and butt sliders because for some reason the default shit are pitifully tiny in my humble and patrician opinion

gooks and their obsessions with tits for whatever reason

dad can you show me another magic trick?

no faggot go masturbate and get out of my life

okay dad thank you

I'm lost can you come over and do this for me....

Where to find the loli addons?

what if i forgot this 100 percent save Thing from the patch ? or when i want to try 4k. Can i just run the patch again? or wat to do plz help dad

yes it should work fine just uncheck shit you already have and even if you don't it will just overwrite it with the same files

you are fucking retarded, arentcha?

post loli honey select please

That just patches the original exe to use that mod. You run it once, then until you update the game or mod, you can just run the regular exe.

One thing, you should probably actually have installed the other 3 things besides oculus VR patch.

The patch only contains updates rather than dlc.

do this on a fresh installation, though

People actually need help installing this? You don't deserve to play if you can't figure this simple shit out

Question of the year: Can it work on Mac ever?

no and if you want it to you don't deserve it you dumb faggot

No. The game wasn't made with fags in mind.

so this is a legit waifu creator?

SAYING IT AGAIN IN REPLY TO ORIGINAL POST

YOU SHOULD ALSO RUNE
honey_03_plus0909k
honey_souki
honeys_yoyaku

on a fresh install before applying the patch

I was confused and thought this it what the patch applied, but it applies updates when this is DLC. If you've already installed it just delete your folder and start again. If you installed it once it should take 5 minutes to do again.

>Sup Forums on installing shit.
Just stick your dick in the USB port works like a charm if not, just do it fagget.
I am still installing windows 95

i chuckled

Thanks boys, supportive as always!