Is it fucking weird if I want to commit a mass murder on my old high school?

Is it fucking weird if I want to commit a mass murder on my old high school?
Is it weird if I want to just end this shit?

yes it is weird. grow up and focus on your future life

I think about that sometimes but it's pointless if you've already graduated cause all the people you hate should be gone

Calm down Muhammad

that's what he's doing. his future just isn't the same as yours. well, unless you go to his old high school. then it might be,

end what ? so youre still there you stupid nigger

I don't fucking know, I've been fucking insane since I was 17, I just want to kill and just blow my fucking head as the media starts roaring against my fucking family.
but I wouldn't even care because I will be reincarnated again, and I would never, ever live this fucking god damn life

yes. just kill yourself without taking down innocents like a colossal faggot autist or muslim

It isn't fun enough because I don't know what it looks like when you blow somebody's face with a shotgun like a fucking pumpkin

you wont be reincarnated, you will be literally nothing. just black. no consciousness. the end of existence. you will have wasted your one chance at conscious life

Better than paying taxes for the government

he got his life in high school ruled by this faggots. if he would go back and shoot them, they would still have power about him and his life.

seems a bit pathetic in my eyes. every little wanker who fucked me up earlier in life, is still the same little wanker while i chose to get better and better every day and he should do the same

join the marines and get paid to do it, then called a hero

stream it

bullshit and lies what you wrote

kek

dont do it op
>if is b8 suck my dick

Do it

I've been planing this for some reason, it's been in my head for so much fucking time, I've been also choosing the weapons that I would use at the day, I was thinking a day like 30th Febraury

>30th February

b8

is OP even american?

if only Dodge Rodge, VTEC and Columbine poofters had realised there is a life to make beyond

no its isnt weird. kill everybody so i could get entertained when this bullshit hits worldwide television. and also, no mercy cunt.

this 100%

As a Marine I agree. Do it faggot.

i just finished watching generation kill.

GET SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, it's wrong, go hunt some senators instead.

put a gun to your head and pull the fucking trigger

hahaha op stop being a jew

horrible fake