Wife in other room, seducing female friend that is older than us. Wat do?

Wife in other room, seducing female friend that is older than us. Wat do?

They are tribbing as we speak. What's my intervention strategy?

walk in there fag

That's not in question. What do I do when I get in there? For background, female friend Doris is eager to get into my wife, less likely to want my dick.

Pic related, our friend.

Just walk in and join in. More than likely she won't give a shit. If she does say something just tell her it's a package deal. Say it somewhat flirtily first and if she still says no then tell your wife to stop.

Looking in, my wife is eating her pussy. Maybe put it in my wife first? Then tell her she has to have my cock or we stop.

Also, I don't think this woman has been penetrated in a looong time, if ever.

Just fucking ask to join. Don't be a pussy OP

LOL, not shy. Just don't want to scare off the prey. A threeway is great, but watching my wife fuck this girl half to death is better than her leaving and saying she isn't into my dick. Just realism. We aren't going to rape her, and we'd rather both be in it, but if only my wife is then we still get something.

sounds like you are letting yourself get cucked

Get in there you little bitch or enjoy being a doormat.

I would stay tapping at my computer, where it is safe

This is my burden, for asking a bunch of teenage virgins.

You assume people don't have more experience than you. Have fun watching the bitches fuck.

Just go in. See how they react. I mean if your friend isn't into men then watch. You can even fuck your wife while your friend straddles your wife's face.

What makes you assume we're virgins?

You're a faggot

Run in the room, shove a dildo in your ass and scream "I'm a fucking faggot" It's only slightly less gay than what you are doing now.

nothing ventured, nothing gained OP

you can be disappointed you didn't act, disappointed you did act and it fell apart, but only one of those two carries the possibility of you NOT being disappointed

noo u r