Dubs decide what to do with the dog next door...

dubs decide what to do with the dog next door. Just chased my brother into the porch while the owner opened the door for her bf. It's annoying the shit out of me because the dog never shuts up or jumps over fences to attack anything that moves.

Don't do anything

Whenever you pass by it carry a bat or a hammer. When you get the opportunity put it out of your misery

Throw your own feces at it.

Roll

Meroll

secretly capture dog, lock it in your basement. every time you need to pee piss on it to show it your dominance. feed it bare minimum food so it doesn't die.

Piss on it

Call the police and file a report. Tell the neighbor that their dog is aggressive and if it comes after you on your own property, you will kill it, but also that you prefer that they just keep it on their property and under control.

Try this

Im not sure that penicillan would do that

Roll

Call the cops?

The dog is only an idiot because it was raised by one not really the dog's fault.

warn the owner, show him you bought or own a weapon and he will be forced to build an expensive big fence around hes property. make sure to record the encounter too (sound is enough)

We aren't allowed to use sound devices for court. Them Canada laws.

Dog was raised by a faggot. Literally.

I'm sure that sentiment will warm OP's heart while he's recovering from the future attack.

estrogen

Pour your worst parfume all over it

He wasn't attacked or even injured.

Why are you such a little pussy?

Suck it's dick then let it knot you.

allright, then video?
Tell him you will be recording, and ask if its okay. (if he says no, do it anyway) Then begin talking to him about it. Tell him you are uncomfortable with the hole situation and mention the brother chase episode. Court / jury would totally take your side. the better the documentation, the better the case,

Roll

Stab it to death

Mix a bunch of dark chocolate with ground beef and toss it over the fence. The theobromine in chocolate can kill dogs. If that doesn't work use some candy that's made with xylitol.

>be fag that thinks penicillin kills dogs
>feed to annoying neighbor dog
>dog is cured of vd
>go to prison for practicing veterinary medicine without a license

Yeah, seems legit

Reroll

WINRAR

Oh

>be me, last year
>always chilling in room playing vidya
>one day, hear random barking outside
>99.9% sure we don't own a dog
>look out window, see dad getting out of his car on driveway
>look to the left, see neighbor's shit-stain mutt barking up a storm at dad
>dad ignores it and comes inside, takes off coat, picks up phone
>he complains about mutt to neighbor
>can't hear neighbor's side of conversation
>dad says "if your dog sets foot on my property, you'll never see it again" and hangs up right away
>never saw or heard neighbor's dog again after that day

I love dogs, but I can understand when a dog and their owner are both being retarded. One of my friends has a dog that they got from a pet abuse rescue place, its previous owner would kick the shit out of it with steel-toe boots. But whenever I go there, its the friendliest and most lovable dog ever. Never have to worry about bites or barking, it just licks your face and wags its tail at mach speed whenever you pet it.

Benadryl meatballs

>let it bite you
>call animal controll
>it gets euthanized
>??????
>profit

WINRAR

I dont mind dogs either. Until they fuck with my fam.