Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/21922694
discord.gg/sqzQVWJ
youtu.be/e6hY3XxADJA
erowid.org/spirit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

definetly dont think about horrible shit that you cant stop thinking about

masturbate

Go for a walk. Acid is boring when you're stuck inside.

Go outside and hang out with your frien... Oh.

This

also, get off Sup Forums and go outside or something. this website is no bueno while tripping in my opinion

Go get some ketamin which is an actual decent drug

I've tried, cant get no wood
Its raining
Oh..

>walking/being in public on LSD
>not being perceptually in the back of your head on your bed or stuck in a chair
I'm sorry but you either aren't tripping hard enough/took half a tab or you don't have LSD

This guy is right. Don't think about horrible shit user. Y'know, user, all of that horrible shit. That horrible shit in your life. The horrible shit that is life. Feel your heart beating? It's so fragilie, huh? Imagine if it just stopped. You're going to die one day. Devil devil

Chokin' your chicken while trippin' is the fucking bomb

Stare in the mirror

Watch "Koyaanisqatsi" if you can find it.

Get off Sup Forums and go outside

good idea, or listen to music like acid house or shit like primus/frank zappa
vimeo.com/21922694

Maybe he doesn't wan't to be tripping that hard? People can do take however much they want.

this

also music videos are ok, I would go watch trees sway in the wind and rain running down a window. taking a bath on acid is also amazing, all the reflected light off the water/mirror/tiles + the colours of the bubbles looks pretty good not to mention how utterly fucking relaxing taking a bath is while you're high

hm. how much acid did you take

Most trippy, freaky experience of my life happened in the mirror on 2 hits of unknown strength.

10/10 would suggest.

This. Why would anyone waste an acid trip on this shithole? Go do literally anything else.

You've seen that shit on acid too? I was on 3 tabs of some of the best acid I've ever had when I first saw it. Such an experience.

OP - Maybe Fantasia if you can't find it. But try to find it it'll be worth it. Also, send me some acid

Start drinking. Alcohol is the best on acid.

1½ of unknown strength

I like drinking after the peak quite a bit.

retard

if your getting decent LSD these days one tab (120uq - 200uq) will have you pretty gone unless you have tolerance or something, not being in ego loss/perceptually being gone is kind of the whole point of LSD, taking half a tab and nothing else is like going to an awesome water park and walking around in the wading pool. Why do you think OP is bored/even communicating with us?

a beer or 3 is nice on the comedown but actually drinking is fucking retarded/kills the trip.

>being in ego loss/perceptually being gone is kind of the whole point of LSD

There's no real purpose in taking acid. It's what you make of it. I'm just saying what you said comes off as elitist like "THIS IS HOW YOUR TRIP SHOULD BE" but really it depends on what the tripper is going for. Sometimes I like just taking 100ug and chillin, going on a walk thinking and whatnot, other times maybe I'll take 3-4 times that and "dive into the abyss" if you will.

What I'm getting at is there's no one way to enjoy tripping. It's completely and totally subjective.

Not him, but I never even used to feel the alcohol until I was coming down. I could drink and drink and drink and I was just tripping, but when the acid started wearing off, suddenly I was fucking pissed, and had a much easier time settling down for sleep by the time it was over.

This.

ill look for it, thanks

join our discord ;)
discord.gg/sqzQVWJ

Why do you think you are special user? I don't announce dropping acid on Sup Forums every time I do. Are you subconsciously scared yet too lonely to contact anyone relevant to your life?

listen 2 dis
youtu.be/e6hY3XxADJA

Watch this thread die and abandon you like everybody else in life.

he just wants some cool shit to do while high, fuck off

Fuck off, nerd.

OP, I suggest people watching from a safe location. Endless giggleshits.

Or, just get comfy and listen to My Bloody Valentine records with the headphones on.

what happened pls

You are right. It's not like I advocate acid use or anything, but alcohol is worse.

erowid.org/spirit/

Lemme know if you find it. If you never reply back I'll assume you did and your stuck on your monitor now and be happy I could share it.

The download just finished. Gonna watch it now cheers

Fuck you man. You know bad trips can fry people's brains for life? Let him have a good time like he deserves.

Citation needed.

Also kill yourself.

>Citation needed.
but according to me you're wrong.

Burn.

you sick motherfucker

stay calm OP, focus on the geometry

Bump
Best/worst trips? Acid or otherwise

Listen to Pink Floyd - Wish You were here, whole album

Thank me later

I wonder if I'm retarded, everyone says you can't get hard on acid yet the one time I've even tried was the second best sex I've ever had. then people go on to say you cant get it up while on MDMA either yet the best sex i've ever had was when I was on cid and molly..... holy shit what a memory. Never felt more connected to a human being in my life.

then sgt. pepper from start to finish.