My girlfriend cheated on me with these two. She said that she got "lost in their bodies" and "wasn't used to abs"...

My girlfriend cheated on me with these two. She said that she got "lost in their bodies" and "wasn't used to abs". I stayed with her. How beta am I? Also, degrade/wwyd

dude your gf is hideous they did you a solid

LMAO

Girl has Popeye face.

Kill them all and scum on their dead bodies

your gf looks like she is 47

Get abs, dump her.

post her nudes?

wow, you dated Casey Neistat's sister
DAYUMN

She's got a great body, I def would've watched her take two cocks

your girl looks like Casey fucking Neistat

Question is how pathetic is she? if it happened that way why did she come back to you? I've been in relationships where the whore cheated, never got caught but I knew and so did others. The cunt just wouldn't go away no matter what.
Do what you gotta do, man. Just know if you tell her to fuck off and move on and improve yourself, she's the one that will look like shit. Now just the both of you look like fucking morons

your gf face is very square, go find A BETTER gf.

she's got a nice body BUTTER FACE AMIRITE?

listen to guy who said get abs and bolt

She looks like a withered old hag.

yes, she has a hatchet face
yep

like fuck those guys tapped that 80 year old woman. witch wud have had to hex em or some shit

The blonde dude looks hot. Anymore pics of him?

You dated Casey Neistat?! Can you like, get me an autograph?

lol find a better girlfriend; she cheated on you and is a butterface lol you can do better

Ghost the cunt

Both at the same time?

She looks like Casey Neistat lmao

girls dont give a shit about guys bodies. Example: frat guys with dad bods.

Listen OP, I know for a fact your gut is telling you to dump the bitch. Listen to your gut. Don't be afraid. To redeem yourself, leave her in the most alpha way possible because staying with a girl that cheated on you is very beta and kinda cuck. She'll do it again. You already shown her you'll stay which tells her you have no balls and she has you by the balls. Leave her. The ultimate revenge is being happy without a care.

STOP
This thread is cancer and you should feel bad

God, Sup Forums is nothing but cucks now, and their stupid ass fake fantasties about their girlfriend/wife getting fucked.

top tier bait tbh

Didn't you realize your gf was casey neistat when you saw her naked? or did you never see her naked?

Did she detail everything she did?

Can you green text the story?

newfag, the OP isn't looking for advice on how to leave her. He likes the attention of posting his dumb fantasies on Sup Forums.

This is a gay thread. 2 men together with a trap

She's hideous. The fact you were with her in the first place, let alone stayed after she cheated on you? Wtf?

And it looks like she has nasty teeth. What a pig.

>*the white race* is nothing but cucks now
FTFY

This make her do anal and cum in her ass after that tell her to make you a sandwitch after that tell her to fuck like you give no fucks and post her nudes all over the internet.

Fuck off*

Just because op is so gay

Yea she told me everything

Fuck some other bitch and say "I'm not used to chins" Cuck

LOOOOL

omg im dying hahah

why is her head so square?

Nice body but HORRIBLE face. Don't know how you look but you can do better. She realizes shes ugly as fuck so she needs approval from guys.

Dear Sup Forumsro --- They definitely did not sleep with her for her face, other than to use it as a ram-hole. They used her like Chinese finger-cuffs, I'm sure. If your little oompa-fleshlight can't pass on temptation, then don't be surprised when you taste some other dude's fresh jizz, and end up scratching some other dude's herp on your Vienna sausage.

Tell you you want a 3 way with her and another girl to make you 2 even for her having a 3 way with 2 guys.

Then dump her for being a cheating whore after the tricycle ride.

You're faggot, OP.

Just break up OP.
Its not worth it.
Not the cheating or anything like that... Marriage just sucks.

Nasty piece of trailer trash. West Virginia? Florida? You take her back, you are a sad, nothing, less than a man, and should kys.

Tell me why she look like Casey Neistat

Yea, they DPd her multiple times over the course of the weekend she told me

this

trying to get rid of mine

women these days have literally nothing to offer but snatch.

Wide jaw = more testosterone = more likely to cheat.

Know the signs.

Tell us everything.

lol those dude are not even that jacked
after 3,5 years in the gym i looked like this

Exactly bro

Hope this is a troll.

Should take like 6 months to a year to look like these guys unless you started as an obese fat ass.