About to smoke this shit aw ye

about to smoke this shit aw ye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mRKwByFSSbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have fun smoking your plastic

>trichomes on the stem, lmao

have fun with that tiny nug, nice camera though, what is it?

What?

eos 600d

i think ill get 2 joints out of this

got a few grams

google brixx weed idiot

That is not brick weed in ops pic

>brick
>brix
>ability to read
>lmao

Sorry, I don't live in a shit hole country where I have to worry about someone adding shit to my weed to make it weigh more.

Nice, takes pretty good detail.

I know there was a thread a couple of days ago but how much is everyone paying for what weight?

Theres Trichromes everywhere on the flowers...

Trichomes literally grow on the entire plant. They are just more dense and noticeable on the buds themselves.

have fun smoking yummy plastic

Have fun smoking your shitty weed you know nothing about.

what.

Pictures like these are literally the reason why I grow myself

If you grew weed you would know that the trichomes grow on the entire plant.

$100 for a half oz
semi-legal here.
same shit as the dispensary hands out, without needing a card

yeah, gotta agree withshitty troll
try harder

op's weed is so fucking disgusting that you can even see the white plastic spots with your bare eye, lmao.

If you smoke shit like that you might aswell kill yourself because with a plastic lung you aren't going to live long anyway.

If OP is still here, just burn a little bit of it pure and smear the ashes on a piece of paper. If you still say its natural >lmao

sure this citric smelling beautiful shit sold by a dude with only great reviews is fake shit :))

>kek

have fun poisoning yourself, like I'd have anything from saying this if it wasn't true

but have fun lying to yourself because you're so addicted, loser

lets see some of your buds then surely a master marijuana grower like yourself has some pictures to back up those claims

Post a pic of your weed with a time stamp.

What is it?

Delusion

you have never seen a real bud have you?

if you break a bud in half, across the stem you see a concentration of trychomes that have formed at the base of the vegetative material.

your obvious lack of knowledge should have been kept to yourself.

What is it faggot? Explain u scientist wannabe nigger

oh fuck, there we go
proof there's a self professed super troll in the thread.

'kay fellow stoners and growers
/abandon thread

settle down I meant the person thinking something is wrong with it is delusional (they don't know what they fuck they are talking about)

Aw man, but I just got in here.

Trichomes? OP you're weed is shit

What is the molecular structure of the circle jerked area?

Is it true that if u smoke weed in a bong, that the water would filter this shit out?

you're a dumb nigger. dont you think that he would fucking taste and smell the plastic? you were born out of your mother's ass because her pussy was too busy

if you mean the plastic coating, no. Can't be filtered. Can only be thrown away

I mean I guess you could eat it, thats not healthy either but not even close to unhealthy as smoking plastic is.

about to smoke between these legs

no im pretty fucking positive that if he's happy about shit like that that he doesn't care what the shit he's smoking. Which is why I called him an addicted loser

No. People assume any bad stuff is filtered out by water. Literally, you smoke a fucking bong because the water cools the hit and makes it (sometimes) easier to hit. I bet you're also one of those dumb fags who also thinks Marlboro Lights aren't as bad for you.

find the nearest fire and die in it thanks

I've never even heard of people putting plastic in weed. Where the fuck do people come up with this shit? Troll harder.

well then google brix weed maybe? or pk13/14?

btw im not saying pk13/14 is plastic but im saying its on OP's weed too.
From the looks of it it already looks like it and then he said that it smells citric which gave it away

First off, i dont even smoke anything. Second it was a question but i see you are just a faggot nigger cuck that cant answer anything without wanting to be a major dickhead with a small dick. Fuck u pussy

You are acting like this is something that is a normal thing that everyone knows about.

A dick?

no, im acting like I told you what it is and instead of thinking about it you ridicule me just so you can still smoke your poison. addicted loser.

That shit is a troll.

12.50 for a gram
125 for a half O
250 for O

omg get that plastic out of here

Garbage weed. Just look at all those trichomes around the stem. Enjoy smoking your plastic.

trying a little too hard there

you're an idiot

winner

i cant believe im smoking frog moss!

kek

post your shit then fag btw your runing the culture and turning into fag shit just like vaping

Just ate about 400 mics of acid waiting for it to kick in. Was going to start a thread but Clover is derping out.

What do you guys like to listen to when you're tripping?

this guy...

im actually op in the first one

just taking the piss out of the plasticposter

lsd sounds cool

idk never tripped on acid but when i get high i like listening to bowie

bring me a moon rock

my friends wanna do some acid but were all kinda chicken shit about it i like my weed and i think its best just to stick to that

Bon Iver is kinda freaky when you're messed, but it's relaxing.

op here

about to go smoke my plastic and take a shower right about now

dont smoke then take a shower ruins the high

Will do man.

It's a lot of fun you just can't be afraid of it. Got some shit going on in my life that could spark a bad trip tonight but I sat and vocalized my concerns and reassured myself i would be fine and find peace tonight. Work with your trip, its powerful.

Any faborites you can reccomend?

i dont like this meme

taking a shower while high is a fucking amazing experience for me and when i come out im higher than ever

like i just sit there for 20 minutes and let the water wash over me

Dumb cunt

Truth. Showers are only good for psychadelics.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mRKwByFSSbs

Nice. Added to the palaylist.

dabbin out to some devin the /d/ude my /d/udues

what are you faggots listening to?