Was this the greatest world series of all time? All the history before and history made during the game...

Was this the greatest world series of all time? All the history before and history made during the game, it has to be easily

Why is it the world series if only the USA and a couple Canadian teams compete?

2010, 2012 and 2014 were waaaaayyy better than this faggy series.

Diamondbacks and Yankees series was the tits you double fag

because the rest of the World is too poor to get a team I guess

we literally buy the best players from every other countries and they graciously accept the chance to live in a house with a bed for themselves.

The only reason people care is because the cubs won something for once, other than that it was rudimentary

It was good, but it wasn't even the best of this decade

2011 was fucking amazing, and dat game 6 is the greatest game I've ever seen. 2001 was better, too.
This one is on a par with 2014.

Rangers-Cards was better.

Game 7 was straight up the greatest World Series game ever played. 1975 game 6 has nothing on this.

>come back 3-1
>only 5 other teams have done this
>rudimentary
k

1960 ending on a Game 7 walk-off homer to beat the Yankees was probably better

nope. 6 shitty games and an exciting game 7

What were the ratings like for this game?

says the 17 year old

i remember it like it was yesterday

It's named after a newspaper.

Good b8

While this was one of the greatest world series ever played, the red sox in 2004 had the best 7 game series of all time.

1986 Game 6

That's where all the best players are, we import people to play this game

>Memeven year magic
>Eliminated in 2016

LEL JINTS

2001 is best

Yes. And then managed to have the greatest World Series game and game 7 in any sport ever.

not even close bro. I will say that this last game was one of the best games I've ever seen, but the series as a whole wasnt on that level.

It's up there with '97 and 2001.

>2001

>game 5
>shitty

You must be retarded

Nah, this series was mediocre and it wasn't built on much hype besides Cubs ending a meme.

Triggered

>wasn't built on much hype besides Cubs ending a meme.

Yeah, which was kind of a big deal. Fucking Sup Forums is so retarded.

this was the best World Series of all time.

Agreed, I've never been this mixed of hype, dread and excitement in all my years of watching baseball.

It was everything I wanted from a Cubs World Series win, right down to Rizzo making the final play of the game.

Literally no one cared about the Indians so fuck you. Imagine if it was some fanbase like Yankees vs Cubs game 7 that would be groundbreaking