Wisdom teeth is growing

>wisdom teeth is growing
>gum is swollen and infected
What should I do

do a barrel roll

Kys

Live in Britain.

bite on it hard plastic stuff back there

That shit is the worst OP. Get to dentist and get some antibiotics. I literally had mine removed via surgery yesterday. Feels good man.

OP: so just end up having fucked up teeth overall?

You need to fuck your own mouth to get rid of the swelling and infection and then shove a gameboy advanced up your ass to get the teeth to fully grow in in one go.

Get a pair of pliers and yank it out you fucking pussy

Get them removed....

Why are you so dumb?

oh, thats why.

enjoy it while you can, it only happens once, if your lucky twice but yeah, take this time to heart and enjoy

Had this problem for years. Bit the bullet and went to the dentist. A sleepy, numb hour later the annoyance is gone. Also it got infected and my throat swelled up and almost died.

turn 360* and do a back flip

OP: my dad did that to one of my molars and the rest of the teeth when i was younger, it ended up fucking my teeth so i had to get braces

give someone a blow job, that will fix it

go see a dentist.

Got all mine removed.
People say it is painfull and long, but for me surgery for each one took 10 miutes and I didn't need to go to work next day.

get a fine toothbrush, and brush around it. I get it too, but mine comes and goes.. Don't touch it, just brush your teeth and keep away from sweets.

had the same shit happen to me. hurts like shit.
go see a dentist, he will inject some pain killer and antiinflammatory. im my case, there's no space for my teeth to grow. it should be removed, otherwise the inflammation can come back

cocanut oil

got mine removed in HS when I was still living with my 'rents. mom nazi'd the fuck out of my pain meds and wouldn't let me have them. passed out from the pain twice the evening and day after my surgery. lmao fuck that memory

GO TO A FUCKING DENTIST

Stick your dick in a toaster.

You got them cock suckin lips boy

Literally just went through this not even a month ago. It eventually goes down, I'm getting that and 2 other wisdoms removed next week. That spot hurt like a cunt tho

all these pussies paying for unneeded surgery lol; KEEP UR FUCKING TEETH

mine were doing the same thing but did not get infected. I had the gum line over my bottom left wisdom tooth for the longest time, but after a while I guess it just kept getting cut up and the tooth grew in. I suggest rinsing with a mouthwash and brushing softly over the area. Also maybe something acidic would help with theinfection? idk try using some lemon lime or orange juice straight from one fresh and apply a small amount around the area. Probably would sting but could help. idk go see a doctor dude.

can u atleast explain why

Rinse with a 1/4 cup of bleach for no longer than 2 minutes, no less than 1. Post your miracle

I use to neglect my teeth, had major plaque build up like orange shit, got them cleaned in 2012 by hygienist. was told all my teeth were healthy not one cavity no damage to the teeth. now in 2016 just had a cleaning after all that time. teeth are clean but have only 4 cavity's which are tiny, got porcelain fillings. Teeth are still mint. I all my wisdom teeth not one caused pain, not one tooth removed. I got like, super man teeth here ffs!

pericoronaritis. it should be removed by a dentint, previously you need to do a Rx

Then why does your breath smell like a dead goat?

No, so you get free dental care.

Actually, it doesn't smell at all

u can take some hydrogen peroxide. dont fuckn drink it, use it to clean ur mouth. its desinfectional and makes u a comfortable mouth in one day approx. i did it many times, my doctor gave me like 300 ml or so

You should have made an appointment 6 months ago with an oral surgeon. Mine gave me a great general anesthesia. I never knew what was so good about downers until then.

cut it off now so it doesnt end up being flappy gross skin later

Go to a dentist.

For now, use hydrogen peroxide, or peroxyl by Colgate... then rinse w warm salt water, add 1 or 2 ts of salt to 4 oz of water... take some vita c 1000mg every day for 5 days ... there ya go...

It catches up to you, see how you were fine for a long time then when you went back had cavities

OK, but everyone else seems to feel otherwise.

Only if youre an underage, fuck off and come back when youre 18 m8

I used to get this too. Eat low-sugar and anti-inflammatory foods, and do not irritate it by touching it. Don't remove your wisdom teeth unless they are pushing your back molars out of place. Last time I had one of these was about two years ago, and I'm 20. I have no issues with my wisdom teeth now.

>feels good
Masochist detected

Cut it free

Same thing happened to me. Just use mouthwash all the time and ignore it, it'll stop hurting in a week or so.

ignore it you'll be fine

dentist, unless you're in a third-world country. then cut it out yourself.

Ask Donald Trump to make your mouth great again

Go to dentist and remove.

Are you retarded

if you don't remove your wisdom teeth while using brackets your teeth will get destroyed by themselves.

>Get seringe
>Fill with water
>Lift gum and clean underneath super soakering it with syringe. It will get out pieces of food that could be causing infect.
>stick syringe up the pooper.
>post on /b