Tried smoking weed last Friday just to see what it's like anyone have questions/ plan on trying it soon?

Tried smoking weed last Friday just to see what it's like anyone have questions/ plan on trying it soon?

Plan on trying soon. What should I do or expect

20 minutes after I smoked pot for the first time last weekend, I was literally playing with my own shit on the back porch of my stepdad's house. Don't do it. No way of knowing how it will affect you.

pretty sure you just activated your autism.

"Activated"

Jeah pretty sure you smoked autism and not weed Sup Forumsro.

Don't blame the weed for your degeneracy.

usually if you dont have any negative feelings that day or family history of mental illness youll have a fun time. It will most likely be a very spaced out and funny feeling or more of a sedated chill feeling depending on the strain.

That being said, youll usually get hungry or be pretty confused/laugh at pretty much anything. Most of all just be in a chill place, if you go out into a crowd or cops pass you by most likely you'll grow paranoid and afraid.

I'm pretty sure that's just you being an idiot.

and keep your hands away from the rectus most of all, you never know how it might affect you.

>smoked once
>suddenly decides he's Weed-Sensei-san here to dispense knowledge

lmao

If you just smoked some illegal shit,and
your eyes are red as fuck, or your puppils are bigger then the moon. i would shit my pants too if the cops walk by,
And that has nothing to do with paranoja.
It just the fact that i can end up in jail for 2 years.
You can gett paranoia from some hard drugs, but weed 'softdrug' is not one of them.

What about alcohol? I've heard it's not good with pot. Also is buying a bunch of food before hand a good idea?

if you're actually a nigger, you really shouldn't smoke any weed at all. We had a friend who dindu nothin, but he did smoke weed and passed out right in front of us in my buddy's kitchen. it was only 6 o'clock, so he shouldn't have been tired. weed acts like nerve gas if you're a nigger.

Doubtful that this true. Most people barely feel it the first time, unless they smoke way too much. Start with one or two tokes and wait an hour before you take another. It comes on slow. Also it is nice to live in a state where it is legal

falso
drunk+high=crunk
definitely buy munchies for later

>tl;dr do something that you enjoy doing
If you're smoking with a few people, find something relaxing to do like scout some chill music or watch some netflix/youtube etc.
However if you're smoking solo, lurk some on here, watch some series and if you're living in a country where the weather's warm enough at night, I'd recommend sitting in a field or laying down and go stargazing.

You should expect (most of the time) a dry mouth, lightheadedness, possible tingling in body parts, sleepiness, munchies, but overall a more engaging experience in the activities you participate in. Subjective, needless to say.
> pic related, making some rn

Personally I don't like alcohol with anything. I don't like the way it makes me feel even by itself. Kind of mentally and physically sloppy

Got an unusual story on smoking weed a few years back.
>be 18 y old me
>just finished graduation exams
>go to friends' house with around 7 classmates to smoke weed and drink beer
>went through a few joints
>suddenly one of my mates just goes silent and shuts eyes
>completely slumps over
>think hes just doing some weird bullshit cause high
>someone asks what the fuck he's doing
>no response
>evryone confused
>suddenly starts shaking
>?????
>franticly moving arms
>evryone panics
>try to hold him up so he doesnt hit his head on the ground
>suddenly he wakes up
>asks what the fuck im doing
>tell him he was spazzing the fuck out
>he had no idea
turned out he hadnt eaten anything in the past 24 hours, the weed made his blood even thinner so brain didnt get enough energy, causing a seizure.
Remember, eat before you toke.

it depends on who you are, it personally gives me the spins. I'd also suggest that you don't take advice from anons that justify said combinations with lil' Jon's catchphrase

Does weed help with depression?

Can totally agree, also nice quads there sir.
Pic unrelated.

20 minutes after I smoked pot for the first time last weekend, I was literally PLAYING WITH MY OWN SHIT on the back porch of my stepdad's house. Don't do it. No way of knowing how it will affect you.

if you go out into a crowd or cops pass you by most likely you'll grow PARANOID and afraid.

What about ALCOHOL? I've heard it's NOT GOOD WITH POT. Also is buying a bunch of food before hand a good idea?

if you're actually a nigger, you really shouldn't smoke any weed at all. We had a friend who dindu nothin, but HE DID SMOKE WEED AND PASSED OUT out right in front of us in my buddy's kitchen. it was only 6 o'clock, so he shouldn't have been tired. weed acts like nerve gas if you're a nigger.

I come from /live in holland, smoked a lot of fucking weed.
Had a friend circle of people who also all smoked weed. and hung out with smokers in coffeshops and friend of friends who smoked weed Many time's combined with alcohol.
And never heard a story or expierenced it myself of what you annons are typing.
You faggots are littlerly talking utter bullshit about weed.
Your expertice on this subject is nada, nothing.
This day not only OP but you all act like faggots.
gj cancer.

It sort of helped me find new fun in things I already deemed uninteresting or boring.
Also kind of dulls depressing feelings for me, so yeah, pretty much.

ITT:
We're 12 years old

Thanks...I've been through every happy pill and self medicating with alcohol isn't great either...I'll try this

General stoner thread? I'm in a med state so it's legal here and I smoke pretty heavily so I guess I can answer some questions if any new smokers have any. Almost 4:20 here.

had never smoked before college, first time I smoked nothing happened so I figured ey maybe I'm jsut really relaxed person as it is. Tried again and smoked a joint in its entirety by myself....... Teleported from my friends car to a building on campus. teleported from the front door to the bathroom. didnt even realize what was happening until i was about to leave the bathroom and I started freaking out in my mind. teleported to the cafeteria and at that point I was finally able to communicate with my friend and I was like "i need to get the fuck out of here". teleported to my dorm, walked right into my RA who started talking to me. didnt know what the fuck he was saying and just walked by him to my room. Sat there for the next 4 hours descending into madness. everything was like shutterframes reversed into the present time. I kept catching up into the moment, and then I would catch up again. Weirdest experience of my life. Never had anything that strong happen to me since. not on lucy, shrooms, molly, nothing.

Try combining the aftermath of smoking with activities you'd sort of enjoy, or have enjoyed in the past. Make yourself as comfortable as possible, because it's easy to make yourself paranoid as with a lot of things.

I kept smoking from time to time and I always got super paranoid and time would shutter frame in reverse catching up into the present moment. IDK how else to explain it. Over time it wasn't as bad but the tradeoff of "relaxing" was never worth the paranoia.

If you have low weed and or alcohol tolerance you will get too fucked up but that said it's one of my favorite combinations.

Besides smash and bang.

Why would we ask a first time smoker anything?

>tinfoil hat.jpeg

Weed and alcohol is known to cause nausea and prone to bad feelings. For someone experienced it's okay, but not for early trials.