Tfw trying to quit, but want to smoke right now

>tfw trying to quit, but want to smoke right now
What do /b?

same here fam >feels too good

Inb4
Just vape dude...

i somed for 5 years, i quitted over 1 year ago, simply don't smoke. trow away all your chigs, and lighters too

Join no filter master race

yeah. weed. nicesss.

Do something else to occupy your thoughts and hands. The cravings for the nicotine will eventually subside, but if you're consistently bored and have nothing to do to occupy yourself you're likely to relapse just so you have something to do.

one of my friends quit by going sailing for months on end, there's no drugs at sea so you have to quit.

just dip you fucking faggot

much better high and not as cancerous (citation needed)

it also doesn't bother people like smoke but maybe looks a little gross, but that trade off is worth it cause nobody likes breathing in someones faggot breath.

>tfw quit for 3 months
>no nicotine at all
>go on several nights out without caving
>one night out
>guy offers me smoke
>sure fuckit
>a month later
>back on 15 day and putting off the quit

smoke joints

>Hike
>Bike
>Walk around park, in a nice area. No nig shit
>Spend outdoors time with friends who dont smoke

Exercise outside, and avoid being in situations where you normally smoke. When i was cutting back on alcohol i stopped vidya for a bit and started working out.

Im drinking again, but i have control of it.

Addictions have triggers. Figure them out, and break away from them.

suck a cock everytime you want a smoke

This exercise releases endorphins which will help you quit

how about a little self control you fuck

i only smoke these when im stressed, i smoke weed on the weekends

>hurr just do this bad thing instead
>muhh weed cures cancer tho
>muhh vape cleans out my lungs guyz
>muhh filterless cigs arn't that bad

Or he can stop using drugs. Shit is expensive, and only poor people do it. Stay in the ground, faggots.

this is what I used to smoke, Then that nignog we had as a president put a stop to that.

nobody said weed cures cancer you autistic faggot. it's 1000 times less harmful and more enjoyable than tobacco. have fun crying about other people's choices instead of worrying about your own life nigger

bro, get help

why quit? If you're browsing here chances are you're miserable and better off living less years

Willpower.
It gets better after the first week m8

yea, i have to get them imported

>muhh filterless cigs arn't that bad

never said filterles cigarettes aren't bad you giant flying faggot

Be strong, thats the only way, vape is for neckbeard faggots

>But muh vape is %95 better than tabaco

Spoiler: it also gives lung cáncer and other kind of diseases that kills you

>But but "tips fedora argument"

Gtfo of Sup Forums

Then just dont smoke it now, its that easy !

Only way

>Addictions have triggers. Figure them out, and break away from them.
One big trigger for me is being at work. Obviously cant break away from that but I'll try something else. Maybe just go to office and sit for a second or make a phone call.
Working on it.
If I could suck my own, this might actually work.

Its not easy if you are a constant smoker, but ya
,I do agree, its the only way

>smoked freshman year at college
>quit smoking for 2 years
>go to frat party with gf
>chainsmokers everywhere
>inhale 2nd hand smoke
>instantly addicted again

i stopped about 15 years ago.......I still want it, and at times the urge is over-whelming. It's just mind over matter.......I don't smoke because it was killing me, but I loved it and would again

>why quit?
Aside from the obvious effects on my health, there's the cost. It's like making small investments in respiratory cancer which is dumb.

It's simple, not easy.

You have to give smoking the respect it deserves. Doing something like quitting smoking will need a damn good plan.

You google this. Don't just ask Sup Forums. Go google how to stop smoking. There are entire websites by the government dedicated to teaching you how to stop. Go read those. Read what they want you to do. And do that.

Don't try to stop by yourself with what you know now. You need to google this

>Trying to quit
>But I want to smoke

>>Then don't smoke, nigger

You're fucking retarded. No wonder so many kikes in this world get addicted. They have the logic of a fucking 5 year old.

Why do u want to stop in the first place? Cause ur addicted. So if u keep smoking, ur just being a retard.

Best solution is nicotine gums

Spotted the kid

Decide to stop and then stop. If your willpower is that fucking weak then you deserve to keep smoking those death sticks.