How do you feel whenever you see a Mexican with a white girl Sup Forums?

How do you feel whenever you see a Mexican with a white girl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_Hannelius
youtube.com/watch?v=XLpDiIVX0Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have literally never seen this

The same thing "why can't I get my shit together like that?"

I'd rather see her with a mexican than a nigger

In Texas I see many white girls with Mexican gangs.

Yeah, sorry, I live in a relevant part of the US, so I almost never see Mexicans. Columbians and Ecuadorians in the service industry, that's about it.

I couldn't care less. How do you feel when you see a white guy with a Mexican girl?

Does Sup Forums hate spics?

Always wondered if Mexicans are a popular group to hate. Most people i know don't hate them. For some reason mexicans will hate mexicans. Specifically westernized mexicans hating others.

Mulatto will never become pure again.

I'm Mexican-American and I rather be with a white girl than a Hispanic girl any day. I really can't stand the culture that much.

Also, I absolutely dislike seeing a black guy with a smoking hot blonde. Seen it before and I was upset.

I'm a white guy with a Mexican girl?
Can't help it

I don't really care

No problems w/Mexicans - but rarely ever see any - certainly not with White women, you pathetic cuckfag.

Lol but why

I'm a Mexican with a white gf lol

I'm Mexican and my girlfriend is Ukrainian

I grew up with that shit man. You know about Latina rage? That shit is real and it can kill you!

White girls? So much calmer and chiller. Can be crazy but not like a fucking hairline switch. Also, they've been so much more accepting of me than Latinas.

Oh no no, I get you man. I've lived both in the US, Europe and Mexico, and for sure, I understand Latina rage.
But why you getting mad about a black guy and a white girl?

about the same as i did right before I read this.

I'd rather see that than her with a nigger

because he's jealous of the black man's penis size.

Doesn't bother me, It just niggers and sand niggers that need to exterminated.

shes part eggplant though, look at her nigger nose

fuck off g-fag you're shitfu a shit

Does that pass for a white girl in the US? Both look pretty ethnic to me

Ohhhhhhhhh! Not mad. Just mildly upset over the fact he landed a smoking hot blonde. I envy the guy.

I see white man in his mother... At least with this "Mexican" guy... I hope that they have children and that filthy Indio blood will be even more diluted that it already is ;^)

At least they're not black?

I don't care, like a normal human being.

/thread

i really really like this picture

It's either that or I'll have to do my own gardening...

Both are Hispanics in that picture. It's really common and most whites don't care. Some can't even tell the difference between white and Latinos.

I live in Ireland, I've never seen a Mexican here

Love your redheads with green eyes. Need more of them.

i don't care, im a white guy dating a mexican girl.

Indifferent. My girlfriend is Mexican and I'm a good looking white guy.

Most Mexican women will choose a good looking white guy over their own people. I'm living proof of this. I work in a warehouse with 90% Mexicans, and all the women want me.

I've lived in Mexico my whole life, had gfs here and have dated girls while in vacation overseas, and i've never witnessed what you guys call " latina rage"

don't care. at least he's human.

Because original latinos are actually white. Latino means speaking language derived from Latin. Latin was official language of The Roman Senate and People. Americans just call South-Americans "latinos" because they speak spanish. Also true Hispanics are people from Roman province Hispania which is modern day Spain.

I feel like my eyes are recieving photons, and that in accordance with my peers, they are likely operating a little less optimally than 20/20, reminding me that I should get laser eye surgery with my tax return instead of blowing it on weed.

wrong

latin america is above south america

latin americans are latinas

south americans are south americans

i dont think twice because im a normal human being without mental problems

that they ARE taking the jobs american's don't want.

Don't care

idk I bet his Mexican genes will fix up that fucking MONKEYFACE on Genevieve over there.....................

I am ready for Green Card!
Please dont send me back. We lost Jorge last month when the bike hit a bump.

They both look Mexican to me.

I feel like whatever anything else is making me feel. Grew up around meximelts and have no problems with them. Even banged a few of their chicas. They are quite hot in bed. Not as hot as asians, but still better than white chicks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_Hannelius

>nail art tutorials on youtube

LOL so much for her acting career

nothing because I'm not a petty little beta-fag looking for a reason to feel resentment based on innate shit like you. Go back to your cuck-shed pussy, no one said you can come out yet.

i wish all of our sandniggers being replaced with mexicans, they cant be worst than filthy arabs, they re no worst people than arabs on earth , you dont realize your luck murrica, i dont like trump but he s damn right to not let them in.muslims are exactly like a cancer, the most vicious kind of cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=XLpDiIVX0Wo
If the spic looks like the "Juan" in this video, I am happy for the bitch.

trashy white girls

natural selection

we dont have to do it by ourselves - trashy girls go to trashy by their own

>Seen it before
atlanta?

feelings are for pussies and faggots