WWYD THREAD

WWYD THREAD

tell her that she is ok

Wwyd?

which one?

Replies 4 Replies

R8 if you want too.

Fuck her mouth hard while her hair waves back and forth and I run my hands through it, then put her on her back and make her wrap my legs around me while I pump her pussy full of cum and softly kiss her tits.
WWYD to my gf?

Details and I will reply.

fuck her as hard as i can and cum all over her bikini pants!

Wwyd?

WWYD to these three sluts?

Wwyd

Slide my cock down her throat till she has gagged all over it and slide it in her pussy and slightly choke her while I fuck her.

more... dat ass...

wwyd to my friend?

Id let her suck my cock. Grab her by the hair and force my dick down her throat till.

both?

go on!

WWYD to my wife?

How would you degrade

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!Pass!!!

My wife, WWYD?

i would fuck her
i'd fuck her
i'd fuck them
i'd fuck her
i would fuck her
i would fuck her
i would fuck her
i'd fuck them
i'd fuck her
i'd fuck her
i'd fuck her
i'd fuck them
fuck her
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck both
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck all
fuck

get my hands under her top and grab her titts, facefuck her as deep as possible to cum all over her beautiful face!

forgot to mention that i would fuck her too

you are a great fucker ;-)

Wwyd?

Definitely the hottest friend I have!

We're so honored

Beat her with a hammer. It would improve her face

How would you degrade

You don't say

Did you forget to mention?

lemme hear it

Sorry about your popularity

Wwyd?

You already have

i would smell her panties while she gives me a hard handjob! i would cum over her panties and she would lick her panties clean!

WWYD?

Wwyd to my gf's ass?

Lol true

Set my beer on it whilst raping your mom

WWYD?

Wwyd

Stretch her asshole

Shove my long, hard, slick ovipositor inside her and implant her with my young, then watch them claw their way out of her insides and feast upon her bloody flesh.

Destroy her with that cock! Want more? Want to tribute her?

More

More middle

WWYD to my aunts anons? moar?

You're gonna need a bigger boat

make sure they get home safe

Only if I get more replies

WWYD to my GF's ass? Got a few more if you like it.

WWYD? Potential girlfriend here. I'm talking to her at the moment and want to know what you think.

Let me see her asshole

Yours?
Post good enough I'll cum trib

get them to make popcorn now go to bed after you wash your face mkay?

gentleman, but what would you do with them at home?

Here's her big ass again. Want to cover it in cum?

Don't have any of her asshole unfortunately. Do you guys want a few more?

Post tits and I'll choose which one

Lay her on her back, head hanging over the bed. Tease her lips with the head of my cock, slowly cirlcling it around, ocassionally rubbing her nose, eyes, forehead with it, all while fondling her perfect tits. Finally, when she has been teased enough, and she is begging with her mouth open, I would shove it deep into the back of her throat. One hand still on her tits, would lean forward towards her wet cut, slowly circling her clit with my tongue while I finger fuck her. The whole time, my cock stays deep in her throat. Her eyes water as she struggles to breath, but she knows that her pleasure is dependent on keeping my cock deep inside of her. I force her to bury her nose deep in my ass, caress my balls, while I slowly build her towards orgasm. Finally, as she begins to spasm in intense pleasure, I shoot my load deep into her throat, pulling out just at the end to coat her innocent eyes. I pull her up, sit her on the edge of the bed so she can kiss the edge of my cock, clean my balls. She thanks me as I throw five dollars on the bed and walk out in silence. WWYD to her?

wut?

Here's tits! Cover her in your hot cum user!

wwyd?

Lay her back find that puss and put my hard cock in it

you up for a tribute?

have a go

wwyd?

Perfect face to cum on

rip off her dress and fuck her on the toilet! i would take her home and forced her to be my sex slave!

WWYD?

If you guys tell me WWYD to my GF I will share a link of her jerking me off, if you want.

That tight little fuzzy snatch feels good on my hard cock

Holy shit, that brunette is the love of my life. I'd wife her and be your uncle user. Then I'd diddle you in the downstairs closet like any good uncle does.

Bone her. That uni-brow is the shit.

I'd ruin her tight asshole with my cock while she holds your hand and whimpers. You slowly jerking your cock the whole time

Checked. And post her tits please.

Post your girl and what she'd do to my cock

Wwyd

WWYD to that ass?