Is London really that dangerous? All I ever hear about is stabbings that occur frequently, is it that bad?

Is London really that dangerous? All I ever hear about is stabbings that occur frequently, is it that bad?
If you walk down the street at night or in a dangerous area, is there a high chance you'll get stabbed? Or is it more of a gang related thing, where if you don't get involved it won't happen to you?

did a basic heat map for you user.
Darker red is more likely to be stabbed, blue areas are rich parts.
Black line is London (M25) grey line is proper London border

tl/dr; stick to tourist areas in daylight

ahh-hahaha gangstas in London! those niggas speak french, how could you be scared of someone speaking french

we have real gangstas in merica.. you learn how to deal with knife wielding psychos in first grade (that's beginning of primary) for you britfags. you motherfuckers gotta be 18 to buy a goddamn plastic butter knife... a stabbing is a minor inconvenience to Americans

test

j

Yes.
The more multi-cultural it gets, the more violent crime it gets.
This is an absolute fact.
I avoid London like the plague.

573 murders in the whole of the UK by any means in 2015. Yes, of course, you can be stabbed and not killed but I think the probability is vastly overplayed by news reporting.

you are retarded

No.
You never hear about the "non-stabbings" do you?

If all you hear about are the "stabbings", of course you're going to think that's all that happens.

Lots of folks live there and barely get stabbed more than twice...

Nah glasgow is worse

Pretty dangerous in

Hackey
Tottenham
Dagenham
Harrow
Hayes
Loughton
Peckham
Barnet
Belmont
WIllesdon

Not much point going to most of these places if you're visiting as they're sitholes.
Central London is just like any other major capital city, I always feel pretty safe.

573 out of nearly 70million people.
The UK is a fucking safe place, burger.

More folks die in the usa from "shoe-related incidents".
Ask an insurance claim assessor...

I spent a week in London in the summer of 2014. Rented a flat for a week through AirBNB on Shad Thames (right by the Tower Bridge) in the heart of London. Walked around every night. I'm a short, fat, older white Canadian guy, so I stand out in London. Never had a single problem, even using the busses. People were friendly. Walked pretty much everywhere.

The only time I almost saw a fight was a couple of drunk Scots trying to pick a fight with some other poor drunken sap riding his bike down the sidewalk while I was waiting to met up with my Jack the Ripper walking tour. They yelled obscenities (I assume, I could barely tell if they were actually speaking English) at each other for a second then went on their way.

10/10, would visit again.

kek

I used to think this but it's not so. Statistically you're more likely to be blown up by a Muslim than stabbed by a non Muslim in Londonistan.

Nothing more pathetic than grown men avoiding parts of towns because they scared of bad guys. ffs it's a city in a western country there are near to none you'd actually not visit because of the risk. Just grow a pair of fucking balks and don't come of as a racist tourist fuck and you'll be fine

Stay in the dark green areas and you'll be fine

>Swansea, Cardiff, and Colwyn Bay are full of niggers

Fucking knew it.

nearly got mugged in Tottenham by niggers so yeah

lol no

Toughen up snowflake.

I live in Peckham, south London; a supposed bad area full of negroids. Never been stabbed or hurt in 25 years. Most is drug related, some is just low intelligence shitheads trying to victimise innocent people. Tell them to fuck off, throw a punch and watch the vermin scramble.

Try and live life confidently pal. Most of the real demons reside in your head, not reality.