ITT: the most talented member of imporftant bands

ITT: the most talented member of imporftant bands.

From Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page.

>imporftant

>important bands

You may disagree, but I always thought JPJ was the most talented member of Zeppelin. I mean, Jimmy """""wrote""""" the tunes, and he's a good gutiarist, but I always thought in terms of their ability to do their assigned roles in the band Jones was best.

>talented

>sperging because of a typo

Come on, reddit.

The only one who is sperging is you. You had to replied to all my posts instead of just ignoring them.

this

page is a thief

nice b8

Page>Bonhan>Plant>JPJ

Fight Me.

This user knows what he's talking about.

Brian Jones is the best.

When a nigga steals we put them in prison but when he does it we call him talented and make him rich

nah...they had 87 songs the vast majority of he wrote...and all the arranging and producing...AND the stellar guitar and groove.

JPJ was great- a subtle brilliance in his bass and multi-talented on the mando and keys but Page was the driving talent of the band

>most important member
>no bonham
nice bait thread user

keith moon did it first, and neil pearl perfected it after

deal with it

BS

It was made obvious after he left.

Correct

That's cute

Agreed.

I agree but I'll fight you if you want. What's your address?

HA GOOD ONE!

Jack White lol

>mfw user thinks i'm joking

no

every song sounds exactly the same

Flea and Hillel (in that order) are objectively the most important members of that band. They created the sound that was a mixture of Funk, Punk and Hard Rock that is still there to this day.

Frusciante was good at writing ballads, so I guess he's the most important if you're strictly talking about how many albums they sold. But when he joined the band he was basically just doing his best to sound like Hillel.