Hello Sup Forumstards. Is there any way to last longer during sex?

Hello Sup Forumstards. Is there any way to last longer during sex?

Story: So I've found a new gf after cca a year and a half of being alone. A few days ago we fucked, but after such a long time(no sex during all that time, not interested in one night stands) I was as fast as an average nigger on a stolen bike. So I'd like some advice if there is any way to last longer. Also can one of the aspects be the fact that it was the first time not using condom?(she's on BC).
(pic not related)

Jerk off before. Very efficient

And if there's no option to do that?

Just fuck more often.

Aye, I count on that, that fucking often would "train and improve", but that may take some time.

Do not think about how it feels, play music in your head

The less you think about it, after a certain point, you won't climax
So pro
Last forever
Con
Last forever

There's always an option. How about when you do jerk it, you actually take your time and enjoy it. Don't rush to a finish. Same when u fuck, don't rush. Go at your own pace. Stop every 10 pumps and kiss her body. Pump slow but hard. Think about work or school. Wear a condom.

Lasting forever would make her think there's something wrong with her, don't really wanna cause that.

Lidocaine spray. Shit numbs your dick so you won't blow your load instantly.

Thats creepy hot and funny, the triple whammy!

drink alcohol

Wear a condom, i cant cum with a condom on so when i just want to fuck a woman so she gets satisfied and leaves me the fuck alone i used to do that. GF was a bitch.

nigga im trying to think kek

absolutely the fact that you're not used to bareback sex is a factor.

started dating my current gf, would cum super fast at first, either that or my did would get overstimulated by the pussay

i was used to having sex with condoms, which is a way duller sensation

just don't pressure yourself and take your time adjusting

def try to go slower at first

Get her a Strap on and let her fuck you until you can get an erection again.

nigger

I don't really want to wear a condom. Shit's disgusting.

Holy shit I did not know about Sweden's grenade problem. That is weird

cut off peepee

start off slow. and make sure you control the pace. Go ahead and give it to her, but as soon as you feel like you are getting close either slow down again or pull out completely.

I've found that after a couple of minutes I get used to the sensation and can go as long as necessary without ever getting close to cumming again. When you are ready to go either make her suck you off, or take like a 5-10 minutes break so that you get lose that desensitization and then start up again

> this
also, breathe slowly, take it easy, enjoy the ride with all your body, not only your dick; sounds cheesy, but it works
or just put on a goddamn condom already

Take some pain killers 1 hour prior to fuckfest

OP here

Forgot to ask: I've heard about edging during masturbation and sex. Is it effective?

>Aye

Where you from user?

Retardant condoms or fap before

Brats doll

Hmmm, take breaks in between positions?

Czech Republic, but I like the sound of that agreement.

It will help you to control your body and all of its reactions. You will know how much harder or longer you can go without having an orgasm.

>Czech women

Think I found your problem OP...

If you're used to using a condom there's no way around cumming in like 5 seconds for a bit while you get used to it. I started off not being used to a condom, and I now have a GF who is on BC but wants to use condoms for whatever reason. It fucking blows, and she wonders why I take forever to cum. Fucking with a condom is terrible. I get why people do it for one night stands with random ass people, but I'll never understand why people want condoms in relationships.

Last time I was on painkillers I tried jacking off and it took me like 2 hours to nut and my dick was raw from all that shit

Whiskey, the cheap shit

when you take a piss, stop pissing, and then start again

youre welcome, an actual REAL answer for you.

keep doing that and over time you can hold in orgasms super easy

breathe only through your mouth, and move your hips with the core (lower abdominal area) - aka fuck with ur whole body. try it, you'll like it

Oh yeah boi

Have her give you an HJ or BJ first, the second time you cum you'll be desensitized and last longer.

learn to control your pelvic floor muscles by doing kegels, also learn to breathe when you contract your pelvic musles

user here, Iv'e been taking anti-depression medication for around 6 weeks here, and around 3 weeks in it makes it really hard to cum, I can pound the gf for an hour steady if wanted and no cum, if looking for prolonged ejaculation go tell your doctor you are depressed and have anxiety.

Use a condom. There's also desensitizing gel

You could also burn your dick so that sex hurts unless you're into that kind of thing

Do math in your head during sex

Take laxatives so you have to concentrate on not shitting

Have her hit you with a stick every minute or so

Think about your mom

The most efficient way it's to just do it more often, you will get used to the feeling and ways of doing it.

Unfortunately, the short-term way needs focus and it's not easy. When you're doing it, try to stay calm and don't let yourself go in the heat of the night. Think of other things, try to count, or anything that keeps you relatively distracted. Don't lose it with her body, don't focus on her in to much detail.

I have a 8/10 GF, and although we had sex countless times, I still lose it sometimes and I go full Space-x-throttle mode on her, especially when she's completely naked and I can analyze carefully her body.

God speed, son.

OP here, this legit?

Get some of that tooth ache gel and lather your dick in it and put a condom on

this is how men do tantra sex, but using this technique slowly- can last for hours if you want. also squatting doggystyle give u great control

Take 100mg of mdma. It will be the most amazing and intense sex you will give her and you will have total control of when to cum. Just dont have too much or you won't cum for hours

Well the best short term solution is opiates but then you will have that awkward moment where you last 40 minutes and then 2 days later don't last 25 seconds.

Just read what kegels are. Will try. Thank you user.

Do kegels. You'll have more control over your muscles and you'll last longer.

Pro Tips:

1. Jerk Off a few hours before (2-3h is optimal)

2. Go slow

3. If you feel that you're about to cum pull out immediately and finger her or kiss her or body change position

4. Think of something completely different, like what you have to do this week etc.

5. Last resort is imagining an ugly land whale bitch works every time

6. If nothing helps and you come too early then finger her and go down on her til she also cums

I applied number 6 on that night, I'm not a dick to leave her unsatisfied. Nevertheless I felt terrible.

I think I'm gonna go with those kegels. Sounds interesting.

Date ugly women.
Works wonders for me every time...

Just take around 75mg of mdma and wait for it to kick in, you'll last for hours and feel like god at the same time

If you have a foreskin, put a condom on so your foreskin covers your head, reduces alot of sensitivity and you will last about 5-7 minutes longer.

Youre welcome

cause without a condom even if you pull out you might get her pregnant?

Birth control mate. Fine thing.

good luck if the bitch doesn't wanna take it.. :D

Ask her to buy you a new cage so you don't accidentally cum while watching someone else fuck her.

Be less excited about it.

The shitty reality is that lasting longer and having a good time don't really overlap.

Moar pix from motherless?

This is straight up the easiest way. Death grip your dick every day when you have a wank and pussy may not even do the trick after, you'll be so desensitized

Whoa hold the fuck up. What's this from? This real? Shit had me squirming

dunno it just sort of showed up in my reaction folder at some point

This is the only answer. Also, train your lower abdominal muscles by doing the same thing you do when you push out the last bit of pee while taking a piss. Hard to explain, but bulging out your fupa. Takes the tension off.

Do math. Control breathing.

I usually have sex enough to control myself, but when it gets really fucking hot, and I can't hold it, I start counting in different patterns in my head. Always different so as to immediately redirect my attention. For example, 7, 21, 28, 42, 49, 63, 70, etc.

The trick is to have sex with your grandmother.

dip it in orajel before condoming up.

Calm down and learn to enjoy yourself. Don't worry about finishing too early. Oh and eat the booty like groceries.

idk user but if i had segs with dis gril i wouldnt last a millisecond.

are you a priest by any chance?

jack off more often, practice edging when you jack off, have sex more often. when you're having sex, change positions as a real life edging technique. also, go down on the girl before you ever put your dick in it

yes it's real. it's from some african documentary series. that's a trespasser whose dick they're cutting off.