> dem plugs
old old bait

If it looks stupid but it works its not stupid

thats a european plug...

This bait has been stale for years. Get something fresh

>40% of non-americans believe this

Citation needed, nigger.

I would give you an angry reply, but I am part of the 40℅. Maybe next time

Citations are an American invention designed to oppress the superior European race

100% of non-American are jealous fuckwads.

Thinking water is a conductor of electricity in 2k17. Tap water only is because it's ionized. Salt water and fresh water are actually insolaters, fuckwit.

Much bait thats a EU outlit and look at those fags teeth so fucked cant be usa

But they surely can white !

I think it's pretty smart because those sandals float. They keep the power connections dry by staying above water. They just need to be careful not to splash around too much. They probably voted for Trump, because it's called winning.

good job cropping out the car in the background with the British tags on the bumper

euros they really ate that stupid

They don't use Schucko in Britain... neither do France, Poland, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
...so we are in one of following countries: Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria or the Netherlands.

You're a fucking idiot. Only pure or distilled water doesn't conduct water well, which almost never shows up naturally (at least on earth anyway). Saltwater conduct electricity quite nicely if ou were to do a simple google search. And it is necessary for most aquatic life to survive in some decently conductive water, even in fresh streams

fuckwit

haha on point

40% of Americans are not white

Full autism achieved

>Salt water and fresh water are actually insolaters
>fresh water are actually insolaters
>actually insolaters
>insolaters
what are grammars even

>be a fish in the sea
>electric eel does its thing
>entire acquatic fauna dies

Don't need to when you're so damn busy being this badass.

I'm dying

Rednecks

check

check

I was joking :'(

No one said it was a perfect conductor, simply that it conducts better than none like was saying. Not to mention that salt itself is literally an Ion.

Now this is how you fucking bait

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, that was not intentional. But usually on Sup Forums even if someone is joking you can't know if they're actually that stupid. you can't throw a stone without hitting someone with a severe mental disability

This pic is of germans btw.

If you could read, you'd know it was 46% when last measured, according to the published figures from the US government's own research, circa 2012.

It's staged. White people arent stupid niggers.