Safe belt of Europe

Tell me, why is your country such a violent shithole compared to the Belt of safety of Europe?

northern shitaly is full of african dealers

so is north west germany

Why are we brighter than north south america?
We are the same shithole

Italian and German immigrants.

but spain is safer than france and uk

But it's not in a single contiguous belt along with other countries. Shame they live near Murdertugal and New Algeria.

also
>norway
what the fuck?

>Sweden
>safe

Did they just ignore every single bigger city or something?

Because we lost our country (russian empire) and since then we're homeless

>italy
>mafia control the state
>millions of rapefugees
>safe

>Algeria
>Saudi Arabia
?????

>china
>safe
I think they fucked up

>>italy
>>mafia control the state
>>millions of rapefugees
>still safer than finland
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Mexico is more dangerous than Iraq
>Estonia as dangerous as Pakistan
>THE BAHAMAS more dangerous than Iran

hmm

>posting fake map to make yourself feel better
top kek

I don't doubt it at all. China's cities are pretty safe, at least compared to America. I think most of their crime is like bribes and shit, not intentionally murdering people. Asians just aren't as violent for some reason.

Source: I live in NYC and lived in Beijing for a year, traveled around China a lot.

his map is about intentional omicide, not crime in general

>Sweden
>Safe
There are daily mass rapes, daily killings, daily riots ever since the rapefugees came here.

Maybe the commie ching chong government is very strict with security but still overpopulated cities tend to be dangerous

What were you expecting?

that's exactly what i posted

Breivik'D

honor killings, divorce by execution, infanticide, etc.

>the data from this specific year does not match the data from this other specific year so it must be fake

I suppose if those things are considered legal they would not add to the crime statistic, but I don't think they are, not in Algeria at least.

They're not a thing in Maghreb, and there's one case every 10 years in Saudi Arabia