"The most epic drought in sports history is over, and the Cubs are world champions."

>"The most epic drought in sports history is over, and the Cubs are world champions."

>in sports history

>sports

>American sports

Do Ameritriplebypasses really believe that the rest of the world even cares about their Ameridiabetic sports?

>I posted this from America

America doesn't care about the rest of the world, have you seen our foreign policy?

>implying Americans give two shits about the rest of the world
Laffin at you cuckboi

Most amurrilards live in flyover trailers so to their small puny brains, Amurrica is the entire world to them.

Just sage the luckswing threads and wait for all this american faggotry to die off.

>some random european soccer team with no money who can't buy every good player in the world might possibly have a longer championship drought than the Cubs

kek no one cares about shit sports

Look up why it's called the world series. Stop being so ignorant.

CHI

What epic droughts are there in non-American sports?

>Cubs win world series
>Kentaro Miura will not finish Berserk in your lifetime.

Post yfw

>Americans care about foreigners
Look at this cuckold and laugh.

I mean epic in sense of scale is true, 108 years is a long time. Last time they won, the Ottomans were still around, Russia still had a Czar, China still had Emperor Qing, and the game wasn't broadcast over tv or radio yet.

There are some good ones, especially in Rugby but nothing like 108 years long

CHI

What other epic droughts are there. Legit curious.

Reminder that this wizard machine called a "computer" you are using to read this post was invented after the last time the cubs were champions.

Why are non-american sports so awful?

The lack of parity in European sports prevents anyone from caring

It's not "QPR hasn't won in 100 years" because everyone knows they'll literally never win

>win a luck fest domestic championship in 7 tries

>"world" """""""""champions"""""""'"'"

What did they mean by this?

CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS CUBS

Too many different tournaments to really compare soccer teams with baseball.

I guess Netherlands NEVER winning a WC counts.

>t. American?

Ay yo dem ppl be watching dat gay shit wit no mufuken McDonald ads an shiet or aint no fuken bumbiboopa ad stimulation an shiet man I cant be no watchen some shiet for mo dan 1 min str8 i aint no lil fag bobida boop i need mo niggas to watch cuz datmhe bo mummpa bobooba ballin

But baseball is also popular in Canada, Japan, Mexico and a bunch of other central American countries.

Honestly this. Whiteboi sports are insanely gay as fuck. Only basketball is bearable. But it's fine. Let the little faggot whitebois watch their gayass sports while we fuck their bitches ayy eses.

>20+ people fell for the bait within 13 minutes

Americas literally the center of the modern world you PLEB kek

>schalke
59 years

>gimnasia de la plata
87 years

>tottenham
56 years

Don't be stupid, everyone knows there are no sports outside of America.

If you ever hear about non-American "sports" like soccer or cricket or sumo wrestling, all you need to know is that the rules to every single one of them is the same:

>sit in a field

>cry because you're not American

The winner is the guy who can hold out the longest without killing himself. His prize is that he gets to kill himself.

Singapore here in UCSB studying Chem engineering. Thank god this uni's competent programs are mostly filled with asians since most of us hang out and none of us give two shits about american trash sports.

We're also chill enough to host LoL matches and watch some actual football. We had a chill session in my group while watching some Champions League game. I didn't even know the Cubs existed until some acquaintance of mine told me and I politely told him to fuck off with that shit.

Jesus christ, American "banter" is just too cringey to hear. Did you type this up with your sweaty palms and flustered face? Are all Trumpsters this easy to ruse?

Liverpool for one.

>UCSB

Do you live in IV? How's campus life?

>cuck OP and other cucks arguing with people who are proud of their country
>two non-american posts ITT

Don't you guys realize that this is why everything has gone to shit here? The jews have won.

>people don't play baseball outside of the US
>a fuckload of posters from other countries weren't spamming Sup Forums with excitement

what world do you live in?

Okay, that's a good start, some pretty decent weeping, but you're not crying nearly hard enough to compete at a professional level. At this rate, you'll never get a chance to kill yourself.

The more asians the better 2bh and Im not even asian. Less whitey Amerilards though would be nice.

No one cares on the west coast

>>>

holy shit

people ARE STILL REPLYING after and before this post

It's like they don't even know...