why aren't you bisexual yet?

I am.

Who isn't?

window lickers

I am

Cause that's gay as fuck, nigga

Bend over. I'll show you.

yes master

Considering the fact that I fapped to moot's photos yet still prefer pussy, guess I am bisexual in a way.

why am I hardcore bi for disgusting furfag art

I am but only for traps

cuz i ant no fgt

cause I can't find a guy on the dl that's willing to ease me into it.

Exactly my thoughts

Because I don't like to label myself, but that said, a hole's a hole.

Because I'm gay

Women are fucking disgusting and I really don't understand why straighties put up with them

Women and men are both hot. If you disagree, you're an idiot.

Guess I'm an idiot, because I don't see any of the appeal of women

They're loud, obnoxious, disgusting, an manipulative.

Same here, I guess I'm bisexual in the "would you fuck them" sense but I consider myself gay because actually dating a woman sounds worse than eternity in hell

this thread needs more bulge

Yeah I don't even find them sexually attractive

I'll stick to fucking boybutt but more power to you

Why are woman so bad at telling jokes, swear it is almost all cringe.

i vape and only like dicks on girls so im ok

more?

god yes, moar

Eh, it's easy for me to imagine myself as a hot chick getting railed and/or raped by my male friends. I can wank regularly too. Ig I'm bi or whatever but my sexuality doesn't define me as a person so it's cool.

Moar

Makin food between posts

>Become more aware of my gay tendencies after constant awful interactions with psychotic women
>Start fantasizing about being fucked by various hunky guys
>Keep it a secret because coming out would make my life too socially complicated
>Still like pussy even if being around women makes me want to scream
>End up getting into a relationship with pretty tolerable female
>Eventually tell her about being bicurious
>Thinks it's hot, wants to peg me
>Am moderately pleased but deep down still want to be fucked properly by a guy
>If this relationship ends up not working I'm going to immediately take the opportunity to get slammed by a big dick

It's immoral

You're on Sup Forums dumbass don't pretend you have morals.

kek

And why would you think that?

I don't get that argument.
It's not immoral to appreciate the beauty of the human body, regardless of sex. Some people are just sexy af.

because women are disgusting, evil creatures and i don't know why people put up with them

i am

This pic 10/10

I told my gf the same and she did end up pegging me, then one day she asked if I wanted to try the real thing. I said sure and she invited over a friend. after some convincing he dropped his huge elephant trunk out of his pants and holy fuck it felt good to get fucked by a real dick. my gf watched and got off to it. after she wanted me to fuck her into the center of the fucking planet. insatiable.

Nice.

My gf and I have discussed mmf and mff but we're both too jealous and insecure (victims of being cheated on) to let just anyone into our bedroom. Whenever I'm in the mood for cock she usually always starts dirty talking and egging me on. It's actually very nice of her.

>Still crave an actual dick every now and then though
>Also want to dress up like a girl when/if it happens
>Getting hard just thinking about it

because gay is wrong

need moar of these pics

It's actually from a short series called Secret Princess Himigoto if you're interested

why?

ofcourse i have seen it user

Because I decided not to be.

but y tho

i'm bisexual and i'm probably more attracted to tits than you are

I didnt dress up but i kinda wanted to wear panties. I didnt because I didnt want it to be weird for her friend. I've been cheated on too but it's not really a big deal. you live and learn. I kinda wish she would dirty talk more tho, shes really shy and submissive and the guy is all "business" not dirty talk. he's kinda sub/shy.

Cool story user.

It's not, tho

Should have known just figured I'd throw it out there

Maybe she'll come around. Dirty talk is hot. Would love to get fucked while I'm on my stomach and have him whisper raunchy things in my ear.

Speaking of which the other month I came so close to a hands free orgasm while sticking a sharpie up my ass. I can only imagine how good even a dildo must feel let alone a proper cock.

Yeah, the girls

I need a woman like this.

I have this gorgeous piece of obsidian shaped like a large egg, polished, sealed, and glossed.

That thing felt great, would recommend. Plus, it's gorgeous to look at when it's clean.

I wish I could hands free, but anytime he fucks me im so tight he doesnt move a whole lot, he waits for me to cum then moves a little more and cums. and she sure can fuck me really well in the ass with her strap-on but it doesnt get the right angle. any advice for someone seeking hands free since you got close?

M8 this is the un-edgiest website ever, look at you trying to be all like "I don't have morals" so edgy, "ooo I have pubes now so I'm a maan"

>I'm salty for zero reason

Women hating gays are absolutely pathetic

not the same user, but ive found that sometimes i can get off so good by fingering my ass, other times it literally makes me lose my boner. I think it all just has to do with hornyness and your mood.

Ive especially gotten off when i imagine im getting fucked stupid and im drooling and legs shaking while i finger my ass, idk something about tricking yourself into it really works.

My gf would ride me, holding a leash attached to a collar I'd wear, and talk about how she was going to tie me up, naked, in the front yard at night and let other guys and dogs use me.

She never actually made good on those plans, but damn... I'm disappointed at how quickly I came when she'd do that.

What about gays that hate women?

Because I love fucking the pussy, not fucking men!

I'm bored so story time...

>Me: blonde hair blue eyes, look fairly feminine and much younger than I am
>Few years ago
>Have house to myself
>Put on a pair of panties and go to gay chatroom to show off my ass
>Instantly hard as requests to private chat start flooding in
>Pick really hunky guy to play with
>Give him a show until he cums
>Lay on my back in front of the camera and finger myself until I cum
>Immediately feel awkward after the nut and leave the chat since this was all still relatively new to me at the time

Because traps aren't gay

Everyone is a little bit gay

Thats what i said

honestly its so hard to come with a dildo for me that i barely even bother anymore. i really really want to but so much more effort to cum than just jacking off.

And some people are fully gay

And some people aren't people, they're plants

stupid smug face. maybe they are gay maybe they are not. i dont care.

Lucky

I just kept stroking it against my prostate. Felt like I was going to pee myself so I had to keep going in the shower. I got on the shower floor and kept going, eventually had to stroke just a little bit to get over the edge. Came so hard.

Sounds about right

That pic
I came.

Oh.. are we supposed to be jacking off to these pics?

Dunno. I did.

cuz im trisexual get on my level

I never can..
I'm 7 foot tall

Yeah, I know what you mean when you say its mental but I've never been able to get myself to that point, usually something has to happen to my dick, even just for a couple seconds, then i blow loads.
That would be super hott in a dimly lit neighborhood so the only people who knew you were there were the people/dogs(?) there to fuck you.

Hnnng.

traps are literally men

Ouch!
I cut myself on your post
>It's too edgy

moar pics like this please

how long does it usually take? I have a pretty decently large ass so it's hard to reach for long periods of time.

for teh love of god moar!