Be 22 years old and loosing my hair

>Be 22 years old and loosing my hair.
>everyone tells me just to shave.
>mfw I have over 500 plates and screws holding my skull together and a number of ugly brain surgery scars.
>mfw my head looks like a fucking broken rock when I shave it.
Should I just wear a hat till I die...?

One solution.

Since when did you start losing hair?

And hat isn't a bad idea

Wear a fedora to stand out in a crowd.

Go to a good hair dresser. Maybe one can give you a good hair cut. And tell them your story.

OP let me help you out since you have 3 options:

1) Stop paying attention to people and their shit opinions and wear your hair however

2) Hair transplant surgery

3) Wear a hat.

Best option is #1. Considering you're not a teenager you should find it quite easy to just not give a fuck. What about when you're 80? You're going to give a shit about your wrinkled skin and wear a giant plastic bag over your body? You're human, its natural. Deal with it. Also the friends telling you to wear a hat. Did they tell you this or did you ask for their opinion ? Either way it doesn't matter. You either don't give a shit or conform to "society". Your choice.

if you're really self-conscious look into hair tranplants (they actually work) of if you're a poor fag, buy wigs or hair pieces online. no one will really know if you get a decent one.
otherwise op, don't fucking worry about it. think of all the bald people or people who are going bald that you know...friends, family, celebrities, etc: most if not all of them have significant others. there are tons of women who dig a bald dude. calm the fuck down and let it happen; it's no big deal

it looks fine now but you will go fully bald if you dont do anything.

male pattern baldness works fast I lose a full inch on my temples in 6 months.

get prescribed finasteride its super cheap like 22$ CAN every 3 months.

I just started a few months ago, havent noticed it work or not work yet but we'll have to see it takes 6 months to kick in.

no negative side effects so far, except like... increased libido which I thought would be the opposite of what it would do... but I guess it makes sense since it stops testosterone from being converted into dha and w/e so theres more of it laying around...

Nah, get a buzz and rock the scars. If you dress well you'll either look like someone not to be fucked with or someone with some good hard life experience. However if you dress like a euphoric gentleman or someone's dad then you'll look like a bit of weirdo;

You can always counter the buzzcut with the biggest beard you can muster. Unless you're ginger.

Own your baldness. Start lifting and you'll be fine.

Start using Rogaine twice a day. The Walmart brand generic "Hair regrowth treatment with 5% Monoxydil" works just fine and is cheaper. You can also use infrared stimulation. Mix and match, but I can tell you the rogaine alone works but you HAVE TO STAY CONSISTENT and never discontinue use. You need to go to a stylist so that the style also helps your current hair. If all else fails, then kill yourself. Or shave your head. Whatever feels cheaper.

come on with this fucking faggot shit. why dont you kill yourself first? for real. did you just hop on this "kys" faggot train in the last 6 months?

Fuck baldness potions and all that shit. I started going bald at 21 and have a huge birthmark on the side of my head, I got a few comments at first but honestly I got more when I was a balding. I just shaved it off and owned that shit. Plus you have the bonus of being the kid who pulled through all of these surgeries and came out the other side and you're so brave and all that bullshit. You'll probably hear more of that than negative comments. It might even get you laid if you're confident enough with it.

tl;dr you're going bald anyway, just own it

Be safe in the knowledge that when you get into your 30's you won't be alone. Scalps start dropping like flies.

>last 6 months

>being this new

Once you shave your head you'd be surprised how little people actually care

You really aren't that young to be losing your hair. It's totally fine. The vast majority of men will start balding by 30. Women know this, and any real woman won't actually care.

Speaking from experience.

ITT: Sup Forumsrotherly love

Greentext what happened to your head and brains please.

>Bald is the new Black.
>Make the Frankenstein Look your trademark and wear it with pride.

is OP still here?

Im balding too

And im 18 so i tell you youre not that fucking bad

This. Women care more about what's in your bank account than what's on your head. Prove you are financially stable and don't have the personality of a rock and you should be fine. Own your baldness don't let it own you

>delaying the inevitable

Don't follow this faggots advice, you'll end up looking ridiculous holding on to your remaining strands, and will make it a bigger deal when you actually do bite the bullet and shave it off.
Embrace it straight away and make no bones about the fact you're going bald/bald, people will respect that

OP has gone to shave his head

fucked up heads make me hard

damn, thats pretty clever

see OP this guy likes it

>Shave your head
>Grow a beard
>Get more pussy

Actually works

there's drugs. the more effective they are, the more feminizing they are.

(least effective/feminizing)
monoxadil/topical spiro

(medium)
dutasteride/spiro pills

(high effects)
bicalutamide pills, estrogen pills

Fuck I was so close to quints

wow nice post

This. My dad is bald and he gets more pussy thrown at him than anyone I've ever met in my life. Bitches come up and rub his dome like a crystal ball and he squeezes tits all day. He's gotten more cooch in his 40's than I have in my teens and early 20's with a full head of hair.

Dress well and own your cue ball head, it legit doesn't matter.

this is bullshit. i would never fuck a bald guy. i would never give a bald guy a blowjob. i cant even see myself kissing a bald guy.

i wouldn't invite a bald guy to go to a party with me. i wouldn't go to the bar with a bald guy. if i got invited to a wedding, i wouldn't bring a bald guy as a date. i wouldn't hang out with my friends anymore if any of them went bald.

> implying anyone would go anywhere with a female who peruses Sup Forums
> implying you have standards

Top kek.

>implying you're actually female

Dude, did you go to UTSA???

I know you dude!!! I was friends with Thomas from utsa!!! We smoked together. You love dolphins!!

THOMAS

This is crazy haha. OP''s name is Mitch. He was a cool guy. Bashed his head snowboarding or longboarding.

So you have a bunch of cool scars that is going to make you that cool looking bald guy and that's a problem?

commit to it bruh. you're just gonna lose more anyway.

shave head, grow beard if can

bimp

Skullet. Least that's what I'd do

CTHR is basically a "hair tattoo" and not the same at all as a hair transplant where they take hair folicles from the back of the neck where hairloss tends not to happen and move them to places where loss is occuring.

OP should just save up enough money for real hair transplant surgery. It costs about 10-12k, about the same as a decent nose job.