How does /b last longer in bed?

How does /b last longer in bed?

its easy when your moms as loose as she is

have more sex and you'll start to last longer.

to kegels to strengthen your control of your orgasm.

pace yourself

I turn off the alarm clock....

40-60 mins, can also continue after cumming the first time if inspired

Grandma's tits. /thread

Yeah, just time really. After doing it a while it takes more to get you off.

silly app messed up the post, anyway I just concentrate on give pleasure to her doing what my gf likes more

bruh include me in the screencap

Excessive masturbation. Train your body to respond to specific stimuli that won't happen during fucking. I use a specific pressure on my balls. I can still cum with enough fucking, but it takes much longer.

That, or in a pinch, a bit of booze. Enough to numb the senses a bit, but not enough to reduce performance.

Condor

Cuck

Note: This can (sortof) backfire. Last girlfriend discovered she could basically make me pop at will by playing with my balls the right way. She used it to her advantage.

?

1.Find a fetish you really like
2. Obsess over that fetish to the point that it feels like nothing turns you on other than it
3. Never do that fetish in bed

I dont know. I always last a min. of 35 minutes. Switch positions when u feel close to cumming.

my problem is my girl doesn't last long enough.

if she has a vaginal orgasm, she's done. Gets super sensitive and cant really handle anymore. Usually only takes 5-10 mins of actual fucking for her to orgasm and that's it

feelsbad.jpg

I take anti depression pills and it takes me 3 hours to blow my load

Really? I've never had a girl who was done after one. Most will go on to 2 or 3 and they'll be better than the first. Sucks for you Sup Forumsro.

yea, other girls I've been with were able to keep going, there was only one other girl who couldnt handle more than one.

of course it'd be the girl I decide to settle down with who cant take my dick more than 10 mins

My girl sometimes orgasms only a few seconds after I get my thick dick in her. If I go 10 mins, she's been off 5 or 6 times and she's had enough.

Learn to make them cum hard and it won't matter