My gf works with some little beaner kids and one of them grabbed her ass, but she doesn't want to get him in trouble...

My gf works with some little beaner kids and one of them grabbed her ass, but she doesn't want to get him in trouble, what's the worse that can happen to him?

>pic related

Well if she isn't going to tell then you have to take matters in your own hands.

I wouldn't mind him getting deported he's a little shit to me, always kicks me when I play soccer with them. I'm thinking about telling her boss who would flip shit and expel him, am I getting cucked by an 11 year old?

top kek, how old is your gf? is she their teacher or something? at the very least, she needs to fucking slap him and instill some sense of fucking discipline before little juan turns into a norteno gang member

what do you mean works with little beaner kids? how old are they?
more?

post your gf ass and we will then know how much of an offense it is

he said 11 years old. i agree we need a sample of his gf's ass to decide. for all we know, she was asking for it with a tight ass and tight yoga pants

Just let him have her and when he does start a cuck thread

It's a "non-profit" after school program "providing pathways out of poverty by educating children and families."

Ass is pretty 10/10 and tight for a skinny girl like herself, let me find one

fuck the young idiot get him deported or kicked out of school for being a yodel

bare ass for science purposes please. will decide the beaners fate after seeing what kind of ass she has

Ok here is a picture of my girlfriends ass, please don't print it and cum on it fellas.

do everything in your power to destroy the young beaner.

Also more

What can I do? what if her boss doesn't do anything about it? can I call the cops and get his family deported? If he is illegal I can get him deported easily because of the city that I live in.

Call the cops. Now that weeds legal the cops LOVE arresting people for stuff like this. He's a criminal now, TRUMP WILL DEPORT

request an investigation and come up with some bullshit for reasonable cause.

have any non clothed? lol

>tumblr
K

thats a pretty great ass, you need to bitch slap the fuck out of that little beanbag. just go scare him somehow.

and for fuck sake tell your gf to slap the shit out of any little punk faggot that does that. why do you think these little cunts grow up to be gangbangers who dont follow rules in society? because they have teenage single parents who are drug addicts and pieces of trash

Yeah I do but those are for me sorry user, post some of your mom and I'll reconsider

She probably wants to fuck the kid. Niggers had their time. Now white girls fuck Mexicans to piss off their daddys. Thanks a lot Trump

fake thread.

have her submit a sexual harassment claim with the school. you have to nip this shit in the bud early with low class scum like that. they have shit parents so the school needs to pick up the slack

give me one pussy or tits or bare ass with pussy from behind please, i am addicted to OC. my advice was real, here are my replies

10--9---8---7---6...

You can get used to it... After all, we are a superior race

So you said that she doesn't want to get him in trouble? ha! I think that lil boy did the most dared thing in a long time, and she liked... You should reconsider the problem my friend, what are you doing wrong?

Is she latina herself?

How is it fake you faggot, this a serious issue, I'm getting cucked by an 11 year old.
Fine but just 1

Why do you only have snapchat pics of your own gf? If real you can't be angry of the boy for grabbing that ass. Latinos still learn to be macho

>filename contains tumblr

fucking fake

No she's a white girl, she feels bad for all of these kids, thats why she doesn't want to tell her boss because she knows he would most likely get expelled.

Because she posted them on tumblr

thats it

Would she let me fuck her because she feels sorry for me?

excellent question, user. now the thread gets serious

post her tumblr

you become a cuckold and let them fuck her while you watch.

congrats op.

So what do I do faggots? do I tell her boss? do I call the cops what do I do?

you like your gf posting pics of her ass on tumblr?

post more pics

OP you should take notes I think she needs a real man

No what she sent me those can we like stay on topic here, lets just forget about the pictures and converse about the real issue here, please, Sup Forums, you're my only hope.

>what do?
not much you can do, faggot. you can either accept that your gf WANTS to flirt and play grab ass with a beaner baby, or you can't accept it, and you break up with her

also this

>No what she sent me those
>Because she posted them on tumblr
OP is inconsistent here

OP, he is going to fuck her senseless, make her feel like the woman she is, and possibly inseminate her with superior DNA. She just isn't into your needle dick.

She posted the less explicit one on tumblr guy

Cut little Juan some slack. Unlike effiminated white boys he tries to get him that ass. Be happy for him because he obviously is a natural.
+ I don't believe you. Did anyone care to reverse image search these pics?

>Needle dick
>Be me
>Ecuadorian

>posts ass on tumblr
>not a slut
probably she is going for beaners because she doesn't have a real men

Ok, you're right user, I was a young boy once trying to grab a tight white ass. I'll cut him some slack, if he does it again it's la migra for him though. Not everyone on Sup Forums lies, please user.

You fucking lay one sweet kick into him "accidentally" and say sorry while staring him in the eye. That's the only thing feral little bastards like him understand

>tumblr

>learns how to change filename

>expecting anyone to believe you

If you had to go through tumblr to get pictures of your own gf, she's obviously a whore.

This thread is a friendly reminder that OP is always a faggot.

>My gf works
your fault for letting her out of the kitchen

Actually now that I think about it I think I posted those on my tumblr. That's right I have a tumblr, this site has been infiltrated by a tumblr group.

>not knowing what 'average' means
>thinking penis size is just a matter of nationality

Das vergüenza, user.

the worst is him getting fucking aids of your gay ass via her

>I can't handle my own emotions and must post online to project my insecurities against a 11 year old because my gf told me some information that may be over exaggerated.
>I need verification from others when I'm emotional because I'm a child probably no more mature than 11 year old mastering to my girlfriend right now
>I'm so desperate for attention to this superficial subject I've attached pictures of my girlfriend to show everyone why I should defend her honor against a horny 11 year old
>No one on b has ever dreamed of smacking a girl's ass when they're 11

You’re telling me your girlfriend has been working with potential drop outs walking around with a body like that and it never occurred to you the possibility of her being groped? I think you wanted this to happen you cuck

>with a body like that

how gullible are you.

Pendejo, precisely, so not only are you a needle dick, but also a nigger from Guayaquil

Who the fuck cares?
He's 11
He can't even cum a hot load over her slutty face yet.

Maybe not in her face, but rather deep inside that pussy.
>> sucks that you are not Mexican, you can do that at 11...

IT we witness the creation of the paedocuck

Funny, I'm glad I'm not Mexican, or 11

OP, post a pic of your "gf's" ass naked, and bent over. If she says no then dump her, or let her get cucked by the beaner, if yes. I'll personally find a way to help you deal with the bastard.

Claro, cause of course you're a nigger

> Child grabs her ass
> Child
> Cries about it on Sup Forums
> Posts her nudes

Since you're a shitty boyfriend (Which has benefit me directly so no judgement) why do you care what some legendary little beaner did? The hypocrisy is palpable.

white and latina are not mutually exclusive

OP is too busy to reply because he is getting cucked by an 11 year old

Kek