What's the story behind this? Someone earlier today said it was just a fetish, but surely this is more than a fetish...

What's the story behind this? Someone earlier today said it was just a fetish, but surely this is more than a fetish? Surely she's not just some cutter? This looks like extreme sadism or a crime scene because the cuts don't look like they could've made by her.

bump

Is Sup Forums so shit that it doesn't even respond to stuff like this anymore?

Maybe a fetish gone bad? Doesnt look like a crime.

Probably just my imagination but it almost looks like she's tied up especially since it's as if she's on her knees due to the pink sock.

This looks secy OP, 10/10

Yeah well if someone could give more info I'd appreciate it... I'm even bumping with my own stuff.

this looks like someone got flogged with a homemade cat-o-nine-tails made from non-round wire instead of leather.

Scratch that. Leather with a single-ended staple through the end of each strand and the metal broken off so it sharp but not really dangerous feel. When you flog long enough with something like that it'd probably give that effect

moar plz

It is a fetish, I've seen many images similar to that. I think this pic is the scarring after your pic

Wen user sounds like he knows a bit more than he should

I was about to say ha ha.

Oh yeah, looks very similar.

Good at building shit and I've been involved in real BDSM communuties for years.

Near every blacksmith or leatherworker I've known has had at least one encounter with that community, and it's even funnier when they talk about it as if that world of kink doesn't have some mainstream portions. Blood play is definitely not my thing though

It is for me. What pisses me off is that I've never seen any knife play apart from one Liz Viscious video. Don't think I've seen a single vid of someone even using a knife to make someone bleed even a tiny bit. Been looking for many years

What bait?

Damn. You haven't looked very hard.

A few years back, before fetlife became more sanitized, there was all kinds of unusual amateur video stuff there. There was a couple I knew next city over that was into really light needle & bloodplay, and I know they did videos.

Going back even further, usenet in it's heyday would have had content of that sort, even if it was just scans of some 70's Euro stuff.

I mean I've seen needle play. Some woman getting her labia stuck with needles and there is some blood. But I mean actually running a knife down someone. I really have never seen that.

wuldfuck/10

Looks hot to me, but needs more of my dick in her abdomen.

>doesn't matter had sex
Even tho she ruined her perfect body, I'd still tap that

and probably with her hands tied above her head too due to armpits and stuff

Tried being edgy, by engraving a pentigram. But kept getting it wrong and having to start again. She eventually gave up.

Yeah indeed

Seriously though now I just want to use this thread to ask for knife and proper blood play vids.

Could the other person in the room who took the picture be the one who did it? Retard

source?

My point was that even a few years back there was a lot more openness in trading within a kink.

If you were on the outside, or didn't have friends inside that passed you stuff quid pro quo, you were out of luck.

Given the changes in the laws over the past 10 years and how with each year passed the "enforcement" against consensual acts gets worse, I doubt people want to expose themselves to trumped up felony charges