Is it ever advisable or recommended to try and stay with a woman after she cheats on you?

is it ever advisable or recommended to try and stay with a woman after she cheats on you?

obviously doing so shows you have no self respect, but is there ever a time where it is worth it? like if she is a 10/10 supermodel? do you just roll with the punches for a chance to impregnate her?

NO, have some respect for yourself m8ty

i guess i just feel conflicted because of how hot she is. on the one hand, i lost all respect for her now that i know shes a whore. on the other hand, i still want to impregnate that biologically speaking

Not recommended.
Is she gonna make it up to you somehow?
It depends on if you can move on from there

What he said ^
Don't be a simp OP

If you want the mother of your child to be a whore, then have it. But I'm not buying it. I'm calling cuck.

walk away, dont be a cuck, she did it once she will do it again

>Stay with some cheating slut just because she is hot

As if there are not other good looking, non-cheating sluts out there in the world waiting for dick.

Dump her and never speak to her at least so she might learn a lesson for the next guy that her actions have consequences.
You do yourself (as you won't marry this chick) and all men no favors if you stay with her

I don't see why any condition would change it.

So what if she's hot? She clearly has no respect for you and doesn't give a fuck about the relationship. Forgiving her just lets her know it's OK and being hot just means she'd have more opportunities.

Why the fuck would you want to impregnate a cheater? So you can be on the hook for child support or, worse, be stuck as a cuck while she fucks other people? What's the pay off?

but if you get her pregnant, its not really cucked. dont monkeys do this shit in the wild? females let everyone get access to their pussy, sometimes little betas sneak in but for the most part the alpha plants his seed and guards his vaginas

>good looking, non-cheating sluts

tbh they are rare

showed my buddy of 6 years screenshots of his girlfriend of 8 months saying she loved me, she didnt wanna be with him, she was scared to move in with him, etc. when he confronted her the bitch said we had sex. unfortunately, his upper head's judgement was clouded by his lower head's and he believed her, despite the fact i backed up what i was saying with evidence that i was telling the truth and proving that she was lying to his face for months. we havent spoken since. kicker is, he's such a cuck that even thinking his girl slept with his best friend, he's still with her

you pay for child support sure, but who cares if she fucks other people, isnt the important thing is your genes got passed on with superior looks?

Are you trying to compare a human being that has been shown disloyalty to a fucking monkey? Kill yourself, virgin.

that means he's fine with it.
give her a bootycall.

im just saying i dont think loyalty exists, i think bitches are biologically programmed to be whores because thats how we evolved

this. if you already got the punishment for something you didnt do, might as well commit the crime now.

like as long as you are the one that plants the seed, does it really matter if a bitch already cheated on you, since they will cheat no matter what eventually?

this is a philosophical question i am trying to ask you guys

Simple answer: No.
Long answer: Only if you're into being cucked.

>is it ever advisable or recommended to try and stay with a woman after she cheats on you?

in a word, NO. if she's done it once, she'll do it again especially if you let her get away with it. i got caught fucking the same guys wife twice, and it only led to a divorce for him. i know of what i speak

you have been dating this girl for 8 months. you caught her texts showing she banged a dude 3 months ago behind your back once. do you still try to get her pregnant? would you really walk away from hotness like this before breeding her?

If it's for looks, no. You pulled one hottie, you'll pull another.

Note if you become friends with benefits, that's different. Get that ass and go.

would you ever become friends with benefits with a chick who cheated on you in the first place though? while you were already in an established LTR?

I think you've been looking in all of the wrong places for information on this subject.

If you're talking about being programmed, then what has society been doing for the last ~2000 years? Oh, right, encouraging loyalty, marraige, etc.

I think you're just a little cuck that wants an excuse as to why women don't stay faithful. Try giving them a reason to.

fuck no shes hideous. imagine a female danny devito. i have low standards but not that low...

she also has a hot sister that liked banging you too, so if you break up with the first chick who cheated on you, you are giving up your sideplate of sister pussy as well

what do

yeah society has encouraged marriage and loyalty, but has that stopped cheating and affairs? no, its common as shit. everyone who has ever been in a relationship has been cheated on. so no, im not a little cuck im just asking a philosophical question

women willingly cheat as a gamble
they do bad things in hopes of getting an even worse backlash
they're brokers, and their currency is victimhood

LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE, LEAVE

Humans and all animals will act of self interest. If you're not an interest in that moment and she has the option to get some dick that piques her interest, then you're donezo. Unless you want to forgive her and condemn yourself to a relationship of 'oopsie' moments where she accidentally ends up on random guy's dicks

actually I amend my statement. imagine if danny devito pulled a caitlyn jenner. that about sums up how bad she looks

so a woman is never worth that? like what if you are with (insert your favorite hottest movie star/actress/swimsuit model).

you are currently dating taylor swift, and find out she cheated on you but wants to fix things and make it up to you. what do you do? keep your self respect? or keep access to prime pussy?

>stay with a bitch after she cheats
only if you're legitimately a cuck. if you're not, you'll just want to murder her and murder the guy she fucked. cut ties and lesson learned, user

Only if kids are already involved or you have huge financial entanglements that would be hard to untangle.

Never, EVER stay with her simply for looks. Those will fade. Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.

There is literally no situation where this makes sense for you. Kick her to the curb, de-friend, don't return texts or calls, ever.

no, you will never trust her again.

Don't be a cuck

If she''s rich and you are days away from the wedding, sure, stick it out for a few weeks. Other than that, no.

>is it ever advisable or recommended to try and stay with a woman after she cheats on you?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Absolutely not.

You leave faggot, for starters if you can get a chick like that you are good looking or rich or both, so you can get even better women... The question you are asking is
>would you leave her if you are a fucking fat ugly fuck like me?

In that case I might approve you being a cuck, but in real life you will never be in a position that you are a fat 4/10 with autisim with a hot 10/10 girl who cheats on you, so your question is invalid

Don't do it unless you've a disposable income and just keep her around for sex.. Otherwise, dump her ass and never forgive her.

Your question is stupid bro, just look who dates tylor swift,
>harry styles
>zac efron

Do you think those guys can't get women just as good or better than taylow swift?

That would be like asking zac efron if he would stay with the fat gril from your highschool if she cheated on him

it's always okay to fuck a slut so long as you aren't committed to her

yeah, like if you're her submissive pet, and you live in her house and she supports you... do you really wanna rock the boat? sometimes its just easier to accept you have two owners now...

Up to you OP.

I cheated on my wife, she found out and forgave me. Earned back her trust and we're good now, but i still cheat on her (just more careful now).

I just can't be satisfied with one pussy, tho if my wife put out more it might be easier..

So yeah, you can forgive her if you want, but odds are she'll do it again.

She has no respect for you, she cared not one whit for your feelings. She's trash and you need to drop her like a hand grenade...

Same OP on two threads

Yup... once she's pregs that body is gone, but then she can take you for child support for years while she's fucking other dudes... a baby doesn't make her suddenly a good person

This all over... when she hits 40+ you're gonna be left with a horrible person with no redeemable qualities apart from some photos of herself 20 years ago.

Cut bait now, it's hard to give up pussy, but it's better than giving up your self respect and becoming solely reliant on her for your happiness

If you're a faggot, sure

Tell her you're only staying in a relationship with her for sex. You will no longer have an emotional attachment with her. And do NOT get her pregnant. You will ruin your life knocking up some whore who will take you for every penny you will make for the next 25 years.