Kys

fucking kek

Fuck off

Go away shill

Also Sage

fuck you cunt

You were in the last thread too

Just leave kek

keep your anger flowing son. It's entertaining.

lost

FUCK

>keklel.org

Seriously kill yourself

more

I bet you respond to the dozens of spam posts on Sup Forums daily. Get a job cunt.

Samefag

samefag not even trying anymore

is there funny stuff?

Just the cancerous ones. Stay mad tho with your fat wife.

Keep shilling your garbage though from facebook where you use your real name. Ill find you.

Not even samefagging but seriously let the hate flow. Stay angry, my child.

stfu

fuck you

>being this angry
>ill find you
>fat wife

fucking kek I can't tell if you're trolling anymore. You're actually mad.

fag

sauce?

I just always assume its you at this point. Pandering normie trash and clickbait garbage. This is why nobody posts content in these threads anymore

You're a sad person

just image search it new fag

In the name of Christ I declare these trips to be holy.

>www.keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/

Nah.

You reacting like an autistic child is going to make it worse. Ignore and it will go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mRN9LEG3Wg&t=4s

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

Penguins are savages

Hes always here. Always fishing for content to take back to his shit group. I dont share my keks to have some high school fag from a facebook group speaking them out loud the next day at the mall. The normalizing bullshit is what brought the influx of faggotry the first time and destroyed this board.

Die in a fire

All memes aside once upon a tme it was. You can thank Oprah for that.

I am with you, user but I think it's something that has spread and can't be stopped. I was in that YLYL cuckbook group but left because of the normy bullshit. It was turning into a cringe fest. They kept posting keklel shit too.

Now I'm seeing keklel on fucking google results. I hope it dies in a fire.

no I won't

Fug

get pastor lul out of here!

sadly there are thousands upon thousands of fucking facebook groups pandering to the "LE EDGY 4CHANNER" group of people.

Sup Forums is dead
everything is dead.

He actually has a point. Dragging this all over to facebook pretty much destroys everything this website used to be. And everytime im in these threads theres at least one fag from the everlasting samefag and one frog boy rheeeing all the way to the end of the thread. I know once before the dude who owns the keklel clickbaits wife showed up and busted him out as the owner, and considering they both use their real names on facebook Im kinda surprised the people that are so pissed about it havent done anything yet. Maybe this site really is dead. But I gues thats also partially the everlasting samefags fault.

>implying it's one person posting this garbage

It's a group of wannabe Sup Forumsros all obsessed with this keklel bullshit. There are hundreds of them. They're a cancer that needs to be stopped.

jokes on u i already have depression

No, I know it's like 20 faggots or whoever ran that group. I figure they'd be IP banned by now.

what was that ?

The guy who made the facebook page is the same guy who owns the keklel domain. His wife is also an admin of the page. Cant remember their names. If I had a facebook to check their names Id have sent them anthrax by now

mfw keklel.org is the new 9gag

end the cancer

Is keklel spam? Ive never actually clicked it because I dont wanna risk giving them any money.

just some shitty meme site ran by some facebook faggots

Acid?

I think it's more than a team of husband and wife. It's honestly probably some edgy 17 year old who recruited people through Sup Forums like the faggot he is.

Dra mig baklänges

So yeah, 9gag 2.0 then? Maybe I should just start reporting the link as spam

Is this legit? The fucking autism. (((They))) better not steal my memes.