So im addicted to weed and have no money at the moment to buy any, how can i get a similar high

So im addicted to weed and have no money at the moment to buy any, how can i get a similar high

computer duster

Wim Hof breathing gets me high.

Get shit faced drunk and drive. Just drive man as fast as you can!

Well if you're "addicted" to weed, you must be 15. How about you go work at McDonalds?

Melatonin and a nap.

Jenkem.

Masturbate furiously for hours.

I can confirm. This is the only thing that works for me when I start going through weed withdrawals

By choking yourself until u get a buzz.

Do not go down this path it is too pathetic and sad. Weed should be a celebration when you have extra money in your pocket. Go get a job or work harder at your current job during period you are not high and it will make the high better when you return.

scrape out any bongs or pipes you have. if you can make a ball out of the resin and bong it it should get you high.
Failing that, nutmeg has a similar high. Grind up one or two of the nuts. Only thing is it takes 6 hours to kick in. If you eat like 5 or 6 you can trip, but will also feel pretty grim.

So much this
>underagge b&

Honestly, this sounds fucked up, but it's true. Catnip. Though if you own a cat it will be freaking out if you smoke it. It gets you a real buzz, similar to weed but slightly inferior in quality, but not bad.

Though a better buzz is computer airduster, but I'm pretty sure you become full retard if you get regular on that shit. Also, the good shit doesn't have the bittering agent but most does these days. If huffing the bittering agent shit, you'll have that sour taste in your mouth for hours...

Just save your money and allow your tolerance to decline. The longer you wait until the next time you smoke the more high you will feel. I don't recommend messing with synthetic crap or smoking catnip like a fag.

being that immature.
i mean i also love to get high and in some times of the year i smoke daily and enjoy myself. joints and dabs for most. have sex high, eat tasty stuff high. so much fun.
but then i quit for some weeks and concentrate on other stuff if anything gets important or i feel the need to change something i get too unproductive and so on.
in these times i dont even think about it much. just tell yourself weed does not make you body addicted, you dont need it. you have the control over it. accept the pure form of your beeing and by the time you have some extra money you buy some again and enjoy again.
i dont get how many people fuck up their lifes over weed.

I lost 120 pounds on weed, smoked with a girl got the duggy nap and was very happy for a while. Now I have no sweet tang tang but I have better money more productive off of it. Still think about smoking it maybe when I have really earned it but now I like being off it and clear headed.

get a job

Have you tried sucking dick for weed?

Make home-made synthetic THC?

>Take 5-900 copper pennies into a jar
> Add 2 table spoons with of Salt and 1 baking soda
>Add ammonia (Any brand) 2/3 of the jar
>Top it up with bleach
>Blow into mixture and you will see crystals forming

Smoke the crystals in a pipe
Enjoy the high

Ammonia and Bleach = Poison

You blow it and KYS, cancer

Mustard gas

Is there any places to get salvia in the mail?