ITT: Sup Forums in 2016

ITT: Sup Forums in 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*sucks profusely on Kendrick or some other meme nigger's bbc*

boy i sure do love shitposting about kanye, kendrick, drake, 21 pilots, death grips, mac demarco, swans, beach boys, grimes, etc.

I can't wait for Kendrick to kill himself in 3 years.

Screencap this.

hahaha drumpf won't stand a chance in the primaries, let alone the election. feel da bern!!!

how do you suck profusely you illiterate

Aotysf

retard

4 posts in and this shit's already political. What the fuck is wrong with your instincts, man, that the first thing you think about when you see 2016 is trump

For better or for worse, Trump changed the world in 2016

excuse me illiterate, are there degrees of suck? are there amounts of suck? Do you say, "How much did he suck on my cock", or "he extremely sucked on cock"? What's that? You'd say neither? Well then don't use profusely you smart smart boy.

Yes by slowing American progress to a crawl

literally kill yourself

>thinking Bowie's death was more important than Trump getting elected

lol no
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

and no
>reddit
is not an argument. It's a well thought out, organized, and sourced list unlike any other online.

This thread is fucking dead, god i hate politics iin Sup Forums

dis

dude no wonder you're retarded. You're using shitty forums and a single Washington Post article from the 80s as sources. Ignoring the fact that there are literally a handful of results for your shitty expression on a site where any grammatically correct search turns up literally millions to hundreds of millions. Stop arguing with me. You can't say sucks profusely. Or rather, go ahead and say it. I don't suspect you speak to anyone more educated than the average 9th grader so no one's going to make fun of you anyway.
This is the thanks I get for trying to help you, you clever pup.

Carrie and Lowell will never be topped on the sadness scale.

Unff

Listen you little shit, it is perfectly acceptable to say "sucks to a great degree" because you can rank the degree to which something sucks. And "to a great degree" is the literal fucking definition of profusely. You are a little fucking faggot that doesn't know shit.

Did something relevant happen on Sup Forums during 2016? Aside from Bowie's death and Viper getting exposed

It's wrong, you're wrong, stop trying. I already know you'll never use it again so it's okay to admit that I've won.

jesus christ shut the fuck up

I'd love to smash your face in

yes 9th grader YES. Skip straight from ad hominem to threats of violence YESSS. I'm so fucking wet

your original argument was completely wrong and stupid and you just keep digging the hole deeper, I honestly just feel pity for you at this point.