New Celeb Thread: Selena Gomez is dating a nigger and it isn't eve a joke edition

New Celeb Thread: Selena Gomez is dating a nigger and it isn't eve a joke edition

Other urls found in this thread:

selenagomez-updates.tumblr.com/post/157245040244/february-11-selena-seen-on-a-yacht-with-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked but you're still a huge faggot

It could be worse, you could be Selena's dad

....................... do you white boys think you stand a chance with someone else other than your generic susans and monicas??

She's a beaner, though.
I could care less.

Gorgeous.

>Selena Gomez
yeah... fuck her. I hate when it happens, but it is a deal breaker in my opinion. I was never gonna end up fucking her anywhere, so why should she care, right? Because she just shit on her own career, the dumb little coal burning bitch.

Where are they going?

she is a nigger anyhow her grandmother was a monkey

So what? She's black, too. No we hating on niggers dating other niggers

He looks like he's already sick of her shit

He's probably already had a lot of her shit on the end of his dick if you know what I mean.

Shes gotten trashy, but damn she is sexy

mhmm yes yes

top kek m8

Does anyone have the leaked pics of Selena and her nignog bf fucking on a yacht?

Someone on hr had them but the got deleted.

white boiz mad

Only these

selenagomez-updates.tumblr.com/post/157245040244/february-11-selena-seen-on-a-yacht-with-the

Yesss Miranda

Originally it was 2mb

She Deserve better than Tiny CRACKA dick
>BBC MASTER RACE

mhmm creamy soles

It was a .gif
Fuck

hnggg feets

>goes from justin bieber to black justin bieber

A white guy posted these

This is Sup Forums, not a fucking hair salon. Go take your shitty celeb gossip somewhere else. Paint your nails and dress up like a faggot while you're at it as well, fucking low test bitches.

She got Beiber: bigger dick edition

You jealous, OP? How does it make you feel knowing that she's getting a dick so much bigger than yours?

What hair salon do you go where people say terms like nigger, cracka, and white boiz?

>dem soles

6/10 would ignore

Adore The Weeknd, dont care

Is that the weeknd? He's good. She sucks. She's lucky to be with him.

That girl is white so your picture is a shit.

Selena is Latina so if you want to troll better you need to find a Latina girl with a nigger.

Smh plebbit can't even into race baiting right.

Dem fake tits, thought. She's a fraud. She plays at being the innocent teen but she got fake tits just so she would work on being fit and showing off her body.

would not bang / 10

>Adore

>>/lgbt/

You mean like this?

How can Pablo even compete?

The one where I fucked your mom last night

Looks totally fake.

fuckkk yes

Oh yes. Oh my my

Ha have fun taking Dad's sloppy second cuck.

she looks like she's being told to do this by (((someone)))

Wow....

rofl

Such a qt smile

>those teefs

she really likes puckering those lips up

how does it feel to worship a nigger lover OP?

You better bust a nut onto Miranda's feet

Yup. She's a qt.

Kristen used to be unbelievably hot. But her time is passing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Have to disagree with you there, bud.

Shitty, but only after I cum.

Feels good still when I'm fapping to her feet.

Have you seen the show, House of Lies?

She gets blacked hard in multiple episodes. Shows her tits too.

hngg gladly sir

Last time i did this i came so hard i went blind for a few seconds

Reminder that Selena is based

Never seen it, but now I'm gonna have to check it out. Got a link to that scene, btw?

Shut the fuck you fkn loser! Yer as much a navy seal as my dogs left nut! So go fkn die some where now

Based Selena

the weeknd is dope as fuck

Cuck

Learn how to reply to people newfag.

those strong legs and feet

Lame pasta.

Even more lame is the fact that you actually had it saved on your computer.

little baby was so pure before she learned to eat ass!

Smell and taste heavenly

ughhh

Found the newfag.