>didn't invite you
>"""friends"""
youtube.com/watch?v=2c1D3XHt8ic

>""Friends""
this sucks op, I've been where you are
youtube.com/watch?v=6oqXVx3sBOk

>I didn't get invited to
they're not your friends

check your spam folder for the evite. if it's not there, then fuck em.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4peMwQQz3E

youtube.com/watch?v=0IlPlKBXRHE

You know I'm right

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc&feature=youtu.be

Go crash the party, lure your friend into the bathroom, and start brutally fucking his behind till it bleeds with a gag on his mouth while you burst death industrial and Brain Drill through your headphones into his ears. Then start to shit on his gagged mouth while playing Venus in Furs. Finally, cut off his shirt and cut him on the chest to extract blood or on the nose. Rub it all over yourself go back out to the party, shoot all the chads, make the twinks, and the hot girls fuck you, then make the ugly girls do your labor.

Or you can just not go

frogposter, they can smell it on you even away from the internet

>tfw my destiny is to have the same destiny as you
oh goddammit
youtube.com/watch?v=mqzP8E3nllc

>friends
You don't get to have feels, normie fuck. Get the hell out.

>Friends are all waiting for me to leave so they can have sex together

Music for this feel?

>friend never includes me as part of his circle even though I'm at the very least acquainted with everyone in it
Worst feel desu. I'm an autist so I have trouble precisely understanding social dynamics but I've always wondered if it's because everyone but him hates me or what.

it's not the friends' fault that he wasn't invited but it's shitty of them not to take you along. If you're in college or beyond that's inexcusable. If you're in high school, welp lol MODS.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlB-amJ44g0

>Getting emailed an invite
That's not how it works these days mum

>check your spam folder for the evite

Dean Blunt - Black Metal

"Oh, user stop shitting in muh mouth," your friend said, as you defecated your somewhat soft fecal matter onto his face. It slowly slid into his mouth corner and he started violently convulsing. And like a waterfall, you let it rip a tidal wave of shit from your bumhole as it covered him like a chocolate rain. It went through his nostrils, his mouth which then entered onto his yastebuds, where he tasted your vile shit, you fucking autist. He had to devour every piece of shit or else you would rape him again and blast Whitehouse into his ears. He writhed and convulsed but it was no use. The truth was that his ears, eyes, and nose and tastebuds were dribbling hot shit and being stung by it, user. Thats the reality.

why are you sad about that? parties are terrible

What the fuck?

are you hard now?

Good to see you brother

I was assumed to be a frogposter before there was frogposting
youtube.com/watch?v=WiIF8OrNZtA

yes

>he thinks they're his friends

Yes very.

>not posting that obvious song

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

I know that feel. Don't make the same mistake I did, which is abandoning them and hoping they'll either miss you or you'll find new friends. You won't.

Listen to Elliott Smith.

For OP, do not listen to this idiot. It's worse to have friends who pull shit like that than to just be content in solitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gke3FrGcNa8

I've been alone for two years now. I have zero friends. I wouldn't wish this isolation on anyone, at least with shitty friends I'd have someone to keep my social skills intact with. Now I can barely talk to people.

this

Learn how to deal with being alone.

Deal with it. I'm a recovering addict and had to cut out all my friends but two. Embrace solitude, find solitary activities. Go fishing, go to the gym, have a movie night. There's more to life than partying. You might meet decent people if you actually try something else.

of course there's more to life than partying but you don't feel like you're missing out even a little? Congrats on recovering from your addiction btw.

>decent people
Where DOES one find decent people?

Thanks man. Been clean and sober for nearly 2 years now.

I really don't but I've also been in the military and deployed twice and the few people I'm close to understand how and why I am the way I am. Finding other interests helps. I have more fun listening to a Talking Heads album while fishing on a pier with only one friend than going out to a party.

Get another hobby and find a group that enjoys it. Local record stores sometimes have listening events and stuff.

Tame Impala - Why won't they talk to me

literally about r9k lel

AND IT SAID YOOOOU ARE INVITEEED

>r9k
>pleb
pig one

i ask for loner music a lot and never really get good responses. I'd suggest listening to Filth I find it helps me get through the day and encourages apathy rather than sadness

Do listen to Elliott Smith, but also don't not abandon your shitty friends OP
Ya make new friends
Ya go out

REAL FRIENDS
HOW MANY OF US?

youtube.com/watch?v=oSRcQ6eV10Q