Am i a bad person? Pic related

Am i a bad person? Pic related
My best friend since 5th grade, his fiancé (been together for 8 years, lets call her M) and me all went to a festival. We usually did something fun together like once a year. This time was different. We took some ecstasy and me and M really bonded.

The three of us started hanging out more. I bought a Wii U and we played Mario Land and MKart. When my best friend, lets call him S had to sleep, me and M used to stay up late trying to get all the stars in Mario Land.

Fast forward 6 months. One evening we are all lying on the couch watching a movie. Me and M share a blanket, and S has fallen asleep next to us. My hands starts to wander and they suddenly ends up in her panties. My first time. Stop before he wakes up. We wake him up and they go to bed.

The next day he goes to work, and we wake up late. I slept on the couch. We pretended that nothing happened and we continue with our plans for another evening of playing Mario Land.
He has work the next day so he goes to bed early. Me and M stay up. At around 4am we start to make out and get naked. S is sleeping in the next room. She's on top of me totally naked when we hear his door open, and he goes to the bathroom. We panic and put our clothes on and resume Mario Land.
He comes out from the bathroom. He saw nothing. But later found out he heard us, but thought it was just his imagination.
Next day when he goes to work we fuck like crazy.

We continue with this for two weeks. Its now my birthday. We celebrate. Play Mario Land.
He goes to bed, work next day. We end up fucking on the couch. We stop. Continue playing some more. We hear him open the door again and go to the bathroom. This time he heard us. He is really calm, but very upset. We talk for a while. Then i leave, she sleeps on the couch and moves to a friend the next day.

Havnt talked to him in 3 months. M and i are dating. She's almost 2 months pregnant.
I was a virgin, now im gonna be a father. Im 34.
Im bad?

Yes, you are a very bad person. You cucked your best friend and ruined his relationship.

She didnt love him anymore. They didnt have sex the last year they where together. She told him many times she didnt love him anymore.
He still wanted to try to fix it and continue living together, pretending nothing was wrong.

The day after the first incident she broke up with him. But for him, nothing had changed since they where still living together and doing exactly the same things as before.

I didnt ruin their relationship. I just helped end it. In the end it was shit anyways.

Sounds like it was a long time coming then. You still literally cucked your best friend.

But what about your friendship? Did you not care about your friend anymore? I bet that came as shock that his best friend from 5th grade would do that to him.

>I was a virgin, now I'm gonna be a father. I'm 34.
>I'm 34

Wow, I thought y'all were 16 or something, better late than never huh?

Yea, you cucked your mate.

You fucked up getting her pregnant. She doesn't really love you. You don't really love her. Your friend should just move on as hard as it is.

People will always try to convince themselves that whatever wrong they did wasn't so bad.

You gave up years for minutes of fun.

If she cheated on him with you just think when she does the same to you.

Enjoy

Women come and go... best friends do not you retarded faggot.

He already found someone else. Maybe i dont love her, and maybe she dont love me. But time will tell. We've known eachother for as long as they where together.
She makes me happy and i wouldnt mind growing old with her.

At least you kept it in the family ay...hahahahahaha, well near enough anyway

Answer to your question, yes u cunt
Whatever goes around comes around
Best friend? You dont know the meaning, freinds like you who needs enemies
Good luck you prick

How hideous must M be if she's now carrying the child of a guy who was a 33 year old virgin

She often talked about moving to the other side of the country, alone. When he was there to hear. She said it to his face that she didnt love him anymore when i was there. This was long before anything happened between us.
The same day they "broke up" we where all hanging out as usual. Their relationship ended long before that. It just wasnt official yet.

who gives a shit hurrdurr bros before hoes. karma is a bitch tho. don't get mad when ur baby comes out her pussyhole all retarded and shit

Body like Claire Evans. Personal trainer. Licensed masseuse.
I was a virgin by choice. I have had sex, just not with girls. :P

We where best friends. But after school ended, all he wanted to do was have parties and get drunk. When i didnt want to do that anymore he stopped contacting me. For 7 years. Not once.
When we got in touch again we hung out like once a month, but he only wanted to go to the pub for a beer or two with two of our other friends.
Sooo... i dont really mind us not being friends anymore. Aparently he didnt even like me. All the bad things he's been saying about me lately.

Ive gained 40 pounds, used to be really skinny. She totally turned my life around, for the better.
Im happy. For the first time in my life i did what I wanted, instead of being a faggot hating my life.

Fake. Abort thread

You fucked his bitch and you wonder why he's talking shit about you?

Also congratulations, user. You've knocked up a bitch that you KNOW is a cheater. She's gonna fuck you over and you're gonna get cucked the same way your friend did. Add to that the fact you now have a kid with the whore.

As another user said, karma is a bitch, asshole.

Whoops you just went into full daydream mode. Enjoy your whale

If he's talking shit about me, that must means he has had those thoughts for years but was too pussy to talk about it. He even said that night that he thought about NOT confronting us, because he was scared..

They where not together anymore, so i dont concider it cheating.

Maybe im an asshole. But atleast im having lots of sex. And it beats planning on killing yourself slowly with drugs. Masturbating and playing videogames in a basement.

We are moving away soon, starting a family.
She's 5.2", 115 pounds. Works in a gym. :)

At least you're having lots of sex? Sex is easy as fuck to get if you're not like most of the 16 year old autists on here, but yo' desperate ass completely fucked over your friendship for the sake of an easy lay which you could've gotten from literally fucking anywhere. I have sex often. Lots of people have sex often. Most people don't backstab their "best friend" because they're too spineless to pass up the opportunity for a fuck. If the genders were reversed here people would be ripping on the girl for being too easy.

Killing yourself on drugs and masturbating weren't the only alternatives you stupid fuck.

Finally, maybe he's had those thoughts for years. Maybe he's bashing on you because he fucking despises you for what you've done, and this is an outlet for him.

Love and happiness are mutually exclusive. Both can't come along.
Some time before, I really enjoyed been with a girl. As she was gaining importance to me, the less tolerable became her faults. I wasn't perfect, she wasn't too. The divergences grew and we broken up.
In the end, I'm with a girl I don't like that much. Her mistakes, her faults, doesn't matter what she does, I forgive and forget because she's not special to me.
Maybe the loved ones are placed in a pedestal, and seen their flaws are hateful and unacceptable.

You impregnated a whore. You did your friend a favor, you took a bullet for him.