Is it acceptable to support both the Cubs and the White Sox? vid related:

Is it acceptable to support both the Cubs and the White Sox? vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkwwEPr-iyM

please respond

I've been a white sox fan all my life and I supported the Cubs in this world series. Chicago first.

Plus, who needs a excuse to have a great time watching some great baseball? It was a damn good time with people around you even if you support the city 'rival'.

filthy southsiders

>Is it acceptable to support both the Cubs and the White Sox?
Well, do you like kissing your sister?

y-yes

Q: What's the difference betweens a Cubs fan and a White Sox fan?

A: Cubs fans never venture south of The Art Institute and White Sox fans have never been inside The Art Institute!

That means you've never been to a bears game

In CT its all about Red Sox vs. Yankees, but I still know more than a few people who consider themselves a fan of both teams. Fucking disgusting

Bears suck anyways lol

yes of course it is.

Astros fan here, and fuck the White Sox. Still salty as fuck.

But to answer this question, ithey play in separate Leagues so it's acceptable to root for both teams. Now rooting for the Red Sox and Yankees is fucking disgusting.

Sox fans are much more about Cub hate than Cub fans will ever engage in Sox hate. Probably because Sox fans have an inferiority complex, being the far less popular team, they have an ax to grind out of jealousy. Cub fans don't pay the Sox much mind unless they grow up in a Sox dominated community and hate the Sox due to what Sox fans have subjected them too.

This
I live in the south suburbs near Chicago and a majority of my class mates when I was younger were sox fans. I grew to hate the sox with a passion, even when they won in 2005 I didn't care.

>mfw I just realised the "o" between the S and the X for the first time in years

i like the sox, but i'd take the cubs second over any other team.

don't be a bandwagon cuck and just pick a side, it doesn't mean you can't celebrate for the other team on occasion

no and only out of town/non-native cubs fans think otherwise

Anytime that someone tells you 'Well I'm a fan of both teams' it means they're really not a fan of either.

You're a faggot

>pretending you're above the fray

When the Sox won in 2005 Cubs fans everywhere were salty as fuck, spouting off about how nobosy cares, second team, attendance records, etc. You're clearly not a longtime Chicago resident if you think Cubs fans weren't vile pieces of garbage when the Sox won it all.

>i live in the suburbs
Figures

Sox fans hate the Cubs.

Cubs fans hate Sox fans.

very true

my beef with the cubs fans is that so many of them come from out of the city and trash the place, they have no respect for our city and constantly shit talk parts of it like they have actually lived here and know whats up

NO

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE WHITE SOX

ARE THE LOT OF YOU REALLY SUCH WISHY-WASHY PIECES OF SHIT?

GET FUCKED, CUBS ALL THE WAY BABY

FUCK EVERYONE ELSE

C U B S
U
B
S

HOLY FUCK THEY DID IT

And to answer your question No, it is absolutely unacceptable for any self-respecting white sox fan to cheer for the Cubs beyond being happy for the old grandma who has gone to every game since 1940 and fills out the scorecard. 99% of Cubs fans are drunk entitled little suburban fratboy shitheads who are rude to Sox fans and are completely undeserving of respect.

No.
Cubs: white blue collah trash
Sox: savage nigga living in chiraq

No.

>99% of Cubs fans are drunk entitled little suburban fratboy shitheads who are rude to Sox fans and are completely undeserving of respect.

it's more like 90%, i do give credit to the small minority who have lived in areas like north center, edgewater, etc for decades and behave like proper midwest folk

they still let the rest of the cubs ""fans"" get away with too much bullshit though

As much hate as there is between these two teams fans, they'll be hugging and crying in each other's arms come Bears game days when Cutler throws yet another interception and they won't even know it since they'll be neither in cubbies blue or the sox black and white, they'll be in bears orange and blue.

Think about it.

That's deep

More like hipster yuppies vs blue collars and spics

Never been to chiraq.
So wetbacks mix with coons for the sox?
Who would've said...

>what is a joke

It's acceptable to support two baseball teams from the same state/city

Supporting two baseball teams from different states is unacceptable though

I know a lot of people that don't care about the rivalry and support both when they aren't playing each other but have a clear favorite during the crosstown classic

I'm not one of those people. Burn in hell Sox fags.

If you're a "fan" of both then you aren't a true fan of either.

The bears are a fucking joke