Fire Fucking Francona

Francona needs to be fired. That was THE worst decision I've ever seen in sports and his fucking trust in his guys lost them the god damn World Series.

You can NOT put in Bryan fucking Shaw, under absolutely any circumstances. Literally ANY fucking other arm than Shaw. What in the absolute fuck man this is insane. Congrats Cubs bros but I hope Shaw gets murdered tonight. Wow.

:^)

No but really Francona does have a problem with trusting his players too much. His have given Bauer and Shaw so many more chances than they deserved and it came back to fucking bite him.

At least the Indians have a good core locked up with young talent but it's so damn hard to get to a World Series let alone win one. Up 3-1, man, again, it's the fucking 2007 ALCS all over again.

>it was 3-1

Beer can chicken and klonopin... not the best gameplan.

Little bit or snorting Heroin, Cleveland losing yet another Championship and general heartbeak. Truly a Cleveland experience. Oh well, next year.

kek francona was not the problem. Imena i know this is trolling but francona is p good

reminder clubber and miller didn't help either

>implying Maddon's decisions to pull Hendricks, to use Chapman, and to bunt on a full count weren't the 3 worst decisions in World Series History

How often do guys get fired after bringing their team to the championship?

No, Francona has a problem of giving shitty/struggling players WAY too many chances.

Joe Maddon took Hendricks, who had been extremely good up until that point, out and then put in Lester who gave up two runs immediately.

Then when Lester started getting good, he put in Aroldis, who shit the bed, gave up 3 runs and the lead

Honestly, if the Cubs lost this game, I would seriously consider him as a manager.

cleveland blew a 3-1 series lead

Fire him though, he's horrible.

worked for the cavs

His worst decision was intentionally walking anyone for any reason (TWICE[2X]) in extra innings in game 7 of the World Series.

I loved how, towards the beginning of every game, FOX showed Francona's current postseason record, so you could just see it plummet with each passing game. Anybody happen to get screencaps of those?

>implying that matters if they win

I honestly did not believe it was possible for a team to choke harder than the cubs.

You proved me wrong, Cleveland.

he was better than maddon all series, just had less pieces to work with

>Walk Rizzo to get to Zobrist

????

He did that twice in this series. Rizzo is a great hitter, but so is Zobrist

i mean he didn't have any other choice you flaming faggot.

remember it was 8-7 and they came back from 5-1, just one of his hitters not being a giant faggot for one second in their life and they would have won the WS

They didn't blow it, they were the inferior team who was only up because the Cubs forget how to swing a baseball bat for a few games

Reminder that the injuns wouldn't have even won the AL if huck wasn't even more retarded

Francona had WAY less to work with than Maddon. I mean Indians beats the Jays and I can still sympathize with them. They were the underdog this WS.

Trevor Bauer and Bryan Shaw can fucking drown for all I care. They should both be cut ASAP. I can't imagine being the Indian's owner right now (aside from still making a shitton of money) and the anger going through his head.

Rizzo also started the postseason 0/26.

This. Nothing matters if you win. All his shit decisions are now absolute genius that no one else could have had the balls to make.

Cubs were a team of destiny. They would not be denied. Even the planet was on their side.

>mgr gets you to the WS
>fire him

but that's stupid, OP

So where should the Indians relocate to? What's the next largest metro area without a pro team?

I'm done with this fucking franchise, someone else can endure it.

Teams managed by savants are mentally fragile.

This.

He did fantastic considering what he had to work with. The Indians relied way too much on Kluber and Miller and that workload caught up with them in the end. I don't see what more he could have done

They will start winning. It's Cleveland itself that is cursed.

>inb4 "but muh niggaball"
Doesn't count

I miss Terry.

So what if he let Josh Beckett ruin shit.

we'll take him back

What he could have done was thrown Bauer and Shaw in the fucking trash way earlier in the season where they belonged, so they wouldn't have been in a postition to lose in the WS in the first place.

Feel bad for Kluber and Miller.

>took a team that should have lost to the Red Sox to game 7 of the World Series
>fire him hurr

Is a bigger market than Baseball. Keep being delusional though. How can you not appreciate athleticism and tactics in all sports? There really aren't any sports I hate and I don't get why it isn't like this for others..

Sentences. How do they work?

Are you retarded? Cubs won in spite of maddon fuck ups and trust me, he did fuck up that game.

>leaving Napoli batting 4th for the entire series, to JUST any kind of momentum in our order
>leaving in Bauer too long in Game 5. he looked fucking shook after the double by Rizzo, shoulda yanked him there. instead he stays in and 1 run becomes 3
>leaving Kluber in too long tonight. Cubs obviously had adjusted, or he was tired. They were hitting hard balls off him from the start.
>sending Allen back out for the 9th and having no one in the pen in case he sucked (although this didn't hurt them, it was still stupid as fuck)
>subbing in Yan fucking Gomes for any reason
and last but not least
>INTENTIONALLY WALKING RIZZO WHO ENDED UP BEING THE WINNING RUN

Oh, really? What position does Francona play on the field and could you link me some of his highlights on the Field of his 2016 season please?

He lost his first WS game in this series. Francona is a HOF manager.

That was a weird choice though. Maddon almost outdid him really.

Yeah man. Bauer, playing fucking Gomes and the WALKS were too much for me. I think Francona did a great job this season overall but he completely fucked this game.

Might as well have put it Bauer's fucking terrible ass over Shaw. Everyone knew when Shaw came in the fucking Cubs were going to light him up and win the game. And, of course, the Cubs lit Shaw the fuck up.

They were fucking up THREE TO ONE IN THE SERIES.

Both managers were shit down the stretch and putting Shaw was not the problem. The problem was not pulling him when shit was clearly going sound. It's the final game of the World Series and its in extra innings. EVERYONE should have a short leash and you should always have a replacement ready to go.

Instead, you let Shaw not only give up 1 but 2 runs in a situation where each run cuts your chances of winning down by half.

And that's after you get a miracle inning.

*going south.

Yeah you pretty much nailed my complaints/concerns with Francona. He has WAY too long of a leash and keeps giving and giving his bad players chances to try to 'pull themselves out of a bad situation' when it's crystal clear they're shit and fucking everything up.

Shaw should have been pulled so quickly. I can NOT fucking believe it got to the point, IN EXTRA INNNINGS OF WS GAME 7, of INTENTIONALLY WALKING players and letting the fucking bases get loaded.

Shaw was awful tonight, obviously, but Francona has to shoulder a whole fucking lot of the blame for even playing the fucking (well known) dumpster fires that are Bauer, Shaw, Gomes and others.

What the fuck was he thinking putting in Chapman? Seriously.

>appreciates luckswing
>doesn't appreciate niggerball

That was basically the greatest come from behind win in world series history right?

1986, and I say that as a red sox fan

Should have pitched Manship

>never lose more than 3 in a row al season

>lose the 3 in a row when it counts the most

What am I feeling right now?

>implying anybody gives a shit what you think